Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:17:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN-SALE] Bitcoin Sport - billion dollar project 🚀⚽⭐  (Read 85335 times)
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:29:02 AM

Take a look at Telegram. Telegraph news channel https://t.me/BSportENG tells you about AirDrop.
It is an official channel of the project? I won't understand why in group of everything 24 persons? It would be desirable to obtain from you more information in this respect.

I have already explained that we just got a telegram and we don’t like it very much. We worked on Facebook.

Well admin telegram is not bad either, Because you can easily interact and talk to each other their instantly. Think about it for the sake of the members and investors.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 06:38:00 AM

Ethereum Has Major Potential: Billionaire Ex-Google CEO Eric Schmidt

Read more: https://t.me/BSportENG

When it comes to smart contract, Ethereum will be always the mother of this field and the option number one for most companies, other similar platforms, are just working a test for Ethereum, because at the end of the day, Ethereum will adopt most new blockchain features.

A few days later we will open the auction on the Ethereum.

Great this is another development for the team to be achieve soon if they will adapt ETH it will be more convenient now to use.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:50:26 AM

Ethereum Has Major Potential: Billionaire Ex-Google CEO Eric Schmidt

Read more: https://t.me/BSportENG

When it comes to smart contract, Ethereum will be always the mother of this field and the option number one for most companies, other similar platforms, are just working a test for Ethereum, because at the end of the day, Ethereum will adopt most new blockchain features.

A few days later we will open the auction on the Ethereum.

Great this is another development for the team to be achieve soon if they will adapt ETH it will be more convenient now to use.

Working with ETH will be a big help and also the upgrade and development will much easy to perform just in case, They can also make erc20 from bitcoin sport?

MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

Profit 1000% with us is a reality!

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 10:05:13 AM

Take a look at Telegram. Telegraph news channel https://t.me/BSportENG tells you about AirDrop.
It is an official channel of the project? I won't understand why in group of everything 24 persons? It would be desirable to obtain from you more information in this respect.

I have already explained that we just got a telegram and we don’t like it very much. We worked on Facebook.

Well admin telegram is not bad either, Because you can easily interact and talk to each other their instantly. Think about it for the sake of the members and investors.

A channel has been created there. Just a few days ago everything.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:27:08 AM

This project has already announced a airdrop.but i don't understand why here is no details about it & we need to go to the telegram group.it's little but odd   
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:18:20 PM

What's the reason why the team don't like the telegram? As we know, people in crypto are likely to visit it inorder to know more updates and progress of the project. It is also a best place to cummunicate with the participants of bounties.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:40:52 PM

What's the reason why the team don't like the telegram? As we know, people in crypto are likely to visit it inorder to know more updates and progress of the project. It is also a best place to cummunicate with the participants of bounties.
I also wondered why the team don't like the telegram community, they don't give importance on it. In fact and we all know that having a telegram is a big help in a one project since it is the avenue for learning and keeps on informing and updating the development of the project.
Kron123

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:46:52 PM

Hi everyone.I was one of the first investors,who bought bitcoin sport,when it cost about 3 cents. Today it cost 14 cents,and it is just beginning of the Bitcoin Sport!I am really recommended you to buy bitcoin sport today,because tomorrow it can cost 15 or 16 cents or maybe more.You can make x10 or x20 maybe x100 if we will promote develop BSport.BSport have great ideas and road map.To make sure on it you can check white paper and groups in VK and Facebook,and I recommend you to join telegram channel.
So,i am really recommended you to buy this cryptocurrency as much as you can.Everyones good luck in making money
My wallet 3PGhSxkuFr8ev3hRXEiyf9zzfStcuTYyfbd
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

Profit 1000% with us is a reality!

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 02:01:42 PM

Hi everyone.I was one of the first investors,who bought bitcoin sport,when it cost about 3 cents. Today it cost 14 cents,and it is just beginning of the Bitcoin Sport!I am really recommended you to buy bitcoin sport today,because tomorrow it can cost 15 or 16 cents or maybe more.You can make x10 or x20 maybe x100 if we will promote develop BSport.BSport have great ideas and road map.To make sure on it you can check white paper and groups in VK and Facebook,and I recommend you to join telegram channel.
So,i am really recommended you to buy this cryptocurrency as much as you can.Everyones good luck in making money

Congratulations! We are waiting for $ 0.50 for the new year.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:28:04 PM

I also wondered why the team don't like the telegram community, they don't give importance on it. In fact and we all know that having a telegram is a big help in a one project since it is the avenue for learning and keeps on informing and updating the development of the project.
Their decision is their final answer. They mostly wanted to keep their privacy to not telling the reason why they don't like to use the telegram.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:58:59 PM

I am also curious about the reasons, is telegram already have an admin or mod that will handle it? Maybe we need to promote the telegram channel to gain more members.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:02:15 PM

I am also curious about the reasons, is telegram already have an admin or mod that will handle it? Maybe we need to promote the telegram channel to gain more members.
As TechComputer said above, they won't tell the reasons why because it is their privacy and it's up to them whether they want to use telegram or not. Be respectful.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:05:02 PM

Their decision is their final answer. They mostly wanted to keep their privacy to not telling the reason why they don't like to use the telegram.
Maybe team and developers has strong reason why they don't have telegram group but hopefully they can share some reasons why because the public are wondering why they are not around in telegram.  
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:10:16 PM

But being transparent is also important for the investors and supporters too. It will increase their trust and may support the project more. Anyway, for me all the social media channels are very important for this kind of project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:29:16 PM

New year usually in when people dump the tokens and any other crypto they are holding so they can celebrate christmas and to buy gifts for the holidays
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:30:33 PM

But being transparent is also important for the investors and supporters too. It will increase their trust and may support the project more. Anyway, for me all the social media channels are very important for this kind of project.
The transparency of the project should be in the first place, after that commercials and everything else will be created. Many users pay attention to this.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:32:11 PM

Most of them will NEVER reveal anything important, gotta especially love those "Oh yeah 90% of our unsold tokens sold on the last day to this private buy we wont reveal"
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:34:18 PM

New year usually in when people dump the tokens and any other crypto they are holding so they can celebrate christmas and to buy gifts for the holidays
i heard plans about there tokens. They are working and making more futuristic a Martin  i will while chakings. There is individual differences but we can still the teamczn management.
damniatx_

Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:59:55 PM

Ie you want to say that closer to the new year the price of tokens can fall? Then it may be completely disadvantageous for coin holders. I do not know what to think about this.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:09:00 PM

As TechComputer said above, they won't tell the reasons why because it is their privacy and it's up to them whether they want to use telegram or not. Be respectful.
Maybe they just did not want to create a group of telegrams, because they do not have a person who would follow the group almost around the clock?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: