Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 02:01:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN-SALE] Bitcoin Sport - billion dollar project 🚀⚽⭐  (Read 85341 times)
Aywa Developers
Copper Member

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 10:18:47 AM

is it a wave token or something else? can you explain how's you platform gets consensus for result of sport events?
hxmsam

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:13:11 AM

I see that there are a lot of new users, and many who have not fully understood that this is a project that will accept bets on a different sport. It is very interesting and I am waiting for the opening of the platform to test it.
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:03:17 PM

I see that there are a lot of new users, and many who have not fully understood that this is a project that will accept bets on a different sport. It is very interesting and I am waiting for the opening of the platform to test it.
Yeah. The project are very attractive to all online gamblers who likely to used cryptocurrency in betting a sports. It is also convincing because this kind of platform are very trend and popular in online gaming. Hopefully, this will be implemented well by the team and lead to a better results.
Aywa Developers
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 12:12:51 PM

I see that there are a lot of new users, and many who have not fully understood that this is a project that will accept bets on a different sport.
Yeah. The project are very attractive...
can anybody explain any technical details, how this blockchain will to get a consensus? I know enough platforms that have the same idea, and very few have been able to explain how it will get consensus while keeping decentralisation.
or the Bitcoin Sport platform will not be decentralised?
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

Profit 1000% with us is a reality!

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 12:22:30 PM

I see that there are a lot of new users, and many who have not fully understood that this is a project that will accept bets on a different sport.
Yeah. The project are very attractive...
can anybody explain any technical details, how this blockchain will to get a consensus? I know enough platforms that have the same idea, and very few have been able to explain how it will get consensus while keeping decentralisation.
or the Bitcoin Sport platform will not be decentralised?

In a number of services decentralization may not be. In a number of services it will remain.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Aywa Developers
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 12:31:48 PM

In a number of services decentralization may not be. In a number of services it will remain.
Thank you. This is quite clear. I have explored your whitepaper but have not found any description of how you plan to get decentralised results. This was my question. Can anybody reply here?
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:21:35 PM

Hopefully they can launch a beta site so that we could try and feel how their site works. More players would surely appreciate that kind of feature for this project.
Compared to the older metrics site have taken more developmental activities as we even seen beta now, there should be no latency that allows the users to be comfortable with the project, let developers take a look on consumption metrics to figure out more plans.
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 02:40:13 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2018, 04:46:05 PM by MikeBershtain

It is no secret that according to the new calculations, the required price of a token at the main stage of the ICO (Token-Sale), which will take place according to my forecast in mid-December or January - at least 50 cents per coin. We will try to update prices as smoothly as possible so as not to increase the unnecessary activity of speculators and not to scare away new investors who are following the project and the rate of the coin. However, new pricing is a necessary and mandatory step.

https://bitcoin-sport.org/course/

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:41:39 PM

Yeah. The project are very attractive to all online gamblers who likely to used cryptocurrency in betting a sports. It is also convincing because this kind of platform are very trend and popular in online gaming. Hopefully, this will be implemented well by the team and lead to a better results.
Well true the project is very promising with the additional updates and promotions everything will be going to be alright. This project will be famous just like with other projects that has similar concept and idea. Hopefully everything will be fine and the project will be implemented with no issues and hang ups.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:49:08 PM

Well true the project is very promising with the additional updates and promotions everything will be going to be alright. This project will be famous just like with other projects that has similar concept and idea. Hopefully everything will be fine and the project will be implemented with no issues and hang ups.

I think not all the time the project will be in a good status, my hope is even if the project will encounter future obstacle, they can still overcome it and will keep continuing their plans and goals.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:50:39 PM

Hopefully they can launch a beta site so that we could try and feel how their site works. More players would surely appreciate that kind of feature for this project.
It can be taken care by having a strong fiction dealing with more additional activities that strengtgens the users confidence for choosing Bitcoin Sport additionally it gain more followers and gaining popularity.
To bring together the bigger number of followers, developers need to answer first of all questions of community and a message with them continuous communication.

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:05:06 PM

The advantage of telegram is that they can directly answer the issue or concerns if the team are online. Here in this forum, it takes a minute before they can answer and very strict about the rules. That's why most of the team prefer to answer on the telegram or other social site.

Personally, we did not like telegrams, but at the request of investors, we opened chats there. Urgent questions can always be set there.
Telegram is really good for make communitcation, honestly. The bad factor is that have a lot of services provide adding fake Telegram account.

And aside from that huge volume of spammers are in telegram, and most of them are adding bots too. Anyway, it is still important to have a telegram channel because some investors are comfortable to use it as a mean of fast communications.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Spooknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:06:26 PM

It can be taken care by having a strong fiction dealing with more additional activities that strengtgens the users confidence for choosing Bitcoin Sport additionally it gain more followers and gaining popularity.
To bring together the bigger number of followers, developers need to answer first of all questions of community and a message with them continuous communication.

There is a big betting problem. And this is a lot of projects that work for a not very large audience. Only in the case of normal cooperation can you get into the top. And not all crypto exchanges are ready to listing tokens that are associated with gambling games and this is an additional problem.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:51:58 PM

The advantage of telegram is that they can directly answer the issue or concerns if the team are online. Here in this forum, it takes a minute before they can answer and very strict about the rules. That's why most of the team prefer to answer on the telegram or other social site.

Personally, we did not like telegrams, but at the request of investors, we opened chats there. Urgent questions can always be set there.
Telegram is really good for make communitcation, honestly. The bad factor is that have a lot of services provide adding fake Telegram account.

And aside from that huge volume of spammers are in telegram, and most of them are adding bots too. Anyway, it is still important to have a telegram channel because some investors are comfortable to use it as a mean of fast communications.
As for me my own opinion for this I am favor of having a Telegram group. In that group the developers and team and some other participants can merely discuss about the new updates and progress of the project and it easy to be answered all the possible questions and inquiries of the project.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:43:29 PM

If the developers are simply gonna ignore everyone's complaints then no one's gonna bother to trust them cause that's a pretty sketch thing to do
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:53:47 PM

As for me my own opinion for this I am favor of having a Telegram group. In that group the developers and team and some other participants can merely discuss about the new updates and progress of the project and it easy to be answered all the possible questions and inquiries of the project.

For starters let them answer questions here where they can see the questions one by one where as in the telegram half the questions are pushed back by spam
thichtieuthuong

Activity: 310
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:57:34 PM

Looking at this project is feasible and promising and promising in the future. But the Bitcoin Sport project model i saw before has many organizations mentioned.

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:57:56 PM

Why you so categorically belong to telegram channel? It very much will help with promoting of the project and I recommend to open it and you will see.
Yes telegram is big media to get investors support.as investors can ask any question & answered by the team.so it is the easiest way to get investors
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 06:36:27 PM

Your important questions can be duplicated and asked in telegram.

Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:15:04 PM

If the developers are simply gonna ignore everyone's complaints then no one's gonna bother to trust them cause that's a pretty sketch thing to do
They might ignore the queries which are already answered or spoke many a times in their official social channels. Let us take a look on the project whitepapers and the sstudy brings complete answers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: