Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:15:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN-SALE] Bitcoin Sport - billion dollar project 🚀⚽⭐  (Read 85335 times)
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

Profit 1000% with us is a reality!

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 07:24:38 PM

What are your forecasts for the market? When will bitcoin start growing?

Bitcoin has an important issue - scalability. And even the adoption of the ETF does not greatly affect the price of Bitcoin. When it will be possible to buy a mug of beer or a cup of coffee at a bar for Bitcoin, even if it’s from a bartender friend, then Bitcoin will go up. Sufficiently high commissions do not allow Bitcoin to be used in small payments.

You also need to follow the news. If large investors like Soros and Rockefeller or the Central Bank of a large country, or just a large semi-state bank wants to invest in Bitcoin, then the market will go up. Similar news about Soros and Rockefeller has already pushed the market up in April-May 2018.

If the Bitcoin Sport team manages to solve the problem of scalability and implement effective deposit insurance, as we wrote recently, Bitcoin Sport will catch up and overtake the usual Bitcoin.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:56:43 PM

Bitcoin has an important issue - scalability. And even the adoption of the ETF does not greatly affect the price of Bitcoin. When it will be possible to buy a mug of beer or a cup of coffee at a bar for Bitcoin, even if it’s from a bartender friend, then Bitcoin will go up. Sufficiently high commissions do not allow Bitcoin to be used in small payments.

You also need to follow the news. If large investors like Soros and Rockefeller or the Central Bank of a large country, or just a large semi-state bank wants to invest in Bitcoin, then the market will go up. Similar news about Soros and Rockefeller has already pushed the market up in April-May 2018.

If the Bitcoin Sport team manages to solve the problem of scalability and implement effective deposit insurance, as we wrote recently, Bitcoin Sport will catch up and overtake the usual Bitcoin.

I think this is quite a challenge for Bitcoin Sport - to solve the problem of scalability. If this is a difficult task for Bitcoin itself, then it will be even more difficult for other projects.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:14:12 PM

Why you so categorically belong to telegram channel? It very much will help with promoting of the project and I recommend to open it and you will see.
Yes telegram is big media to get investors support.as investors can ask any question & answered by the team.so it is the easiest way to get investors
Telegram is more ideal and practically helpful for business.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:06:43 PM

Why you so categorically belong to telegram channel? It very much will help with promoting of the project and I recommend to open it and you will see.
Yes telegram is big media to get investors support.as investors can ask any question & answered by the team.so it is the easiest way to get investors
Of course, this is why almost all projects create their Telegrams channels and chats. This messenger is one of the main ways to communicate the team and supporters.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:41:05 PM

Of course, this is why almost all projects create their Telegrams channels and chats. This messenger is one of the main ways to communicate the team and supporters.
Furthermore, it is a best way to know the thoughts and opinions of the people who wants to take part in the project. And if there are any suggestions or ideas that have been raised by the supporters, it could be easily tackled if the team are just always active.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:54:42 PM

I agree, we can see that most of the projects have social sites where we can get and ask the right information. The most used social site is the telegram where the team is actively responding to the queries of the member. It is also one way to have a communication between the team and the supporters which is the very important to have.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:08:23 PM

Compared to the older metrics site have taken more developmental activities as we even seen beta now, there should be no latency that allows the users to be comfortable with the project, let developers take a look on consumption metrics to figure out more plans.
Im sure they are getting harder to make a new feature in their platform and it makes people easily to recognize and get adapted to the platform.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:13:42 PM

Compared to the older metrics site have taken more developmental activities as we even seen beta now, there should be no latency that allows the users to be comfortable with the project, let developers take a look on consumption metrics to figure out more plans.
Im sure they are getting harder to make a new feature in their platform and it makes people easily to recognize and get adapted to the platform.
That in the platform the offered functions for certain worked, initially they need to be tested as long as possible more qualitatively.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:20:47 PM

What could be that kind of new features you are talking about because I think this platform had already so many features to take.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:20:51 PM

On my case, i don't have any kind of issue or problem of not having telegram as long as we have access on contacting them directly. Discussions with other people can be done here on this thread.
Well, actually most of the people here are usually like to use telegram instead of discord because it is simple and efficient to use.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:40:52 PM

With all my respect to your opinion, Bitcoin Sport catching up and overtake the usual Bitcoin for solving small payment problem doesn't make any sense. There're thousand of projects out there with large group of developers and big money for advertising who already worked on solving small payment problem and scalability, No one of them was able to takeover the usual Bitcoin !! You have the right to dream, but you should have wrote something logical and realistic.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 10:43:10 PM

On my case, i don't have any kind of issue or problem of not having telegram as long as we have access on contacting them directly. Discussions with other people can be done here on this thread.
Well, actually most of the people here are usually like to use telegram instead of discord because it is simple and efficient to use.
I think it might just be neccesary but that means getting a community manager and maybe part of the devs going in to check and answer some queries Is basically a good idea but thats if they can afford that marketing and then the individuals to do that. So many they just need a good community manager that understands the project and is updated with its progress then bring telegram group online

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:51:44 PM

I see that there are a lot of new users, and many who have not fully understood that this is a project that will accept bets on a different sport. It is very interesting and I am waiting for the opening of the platform to test it.
Hopefully they can launch a beta site so that we could try and feel how their site works. More players would surely appreciate that kind of feature for this project.
That would be interesting, or they can make a video presentation of how their platform work, like walkthrough of their project of how to use it.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:57:59 PM

I also wondered why the team don't like the telegram community, they don't give importance on it. In fact and we all know that having a telegram is a big help in a one project since it is the avenue for learning and keeps on informing and updating the development of the project.
Their decision is their final answer. They mostly wanted to keep their privacy to not telling the reason why they don't like to use the telegram.
They have social media and the ann thread here maybe they are not interested in their own view even though its neccessary i dont really think its a most they do that
There are many possibilities of not having telegram. Like they lack of person to manage the telegram like answering questions and queries or they may not that familiar on using telegram and prefer only by updating here on their ann thread.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:19:42 PM

I also wondered why the team don't like the telegram community, they don't give importance on it. In fact and we all know that having a telegram is a big help in a one project since it is the avenue for learning and keeps on informing and updating the development of the project.
Their decision is their final answer. They mostly wanted to keep their privacy to not telling the reason why they don't like to use the telegram.
They have social media and the ann thread here maybe they are not interested in their own view even though its neccessary i dont really think its a most they do that
There are many possibilities of not having telegram. Like they lack of person to manage the telegram like answering questions and queries or they may not that familiar on using telegram and prefer only by updating here on their ann thread.

Telegram is easy to use and already been so popular since it was created. I don't think the team lack to manage it because it's a user friendly app. Do you already visited their channel?

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

Profit 1000% with us is a reality!

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 11:56:35 PM

I think this is quite a challenge for Bitcoin Sport - to solve the problem of scalability. If this is a difficult task for Bitcoin itself, then it will be even more difficult for other projects.

With all my respect to your opinion, Bitcoin Sport catching up and overtake the usual Bitcoin for solving small payment problem doesn't make any sense. There're thousand of projects out there with large group of developers and big money for advertising who already worked on solving small payment problem and scalability, No one of them was able to takeover the usual Bitcoin !! You have the right to dream, but you should have wrote something logical and realistic.

You just need to offer non-standard solutions. Although, this topic can be returned later.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:16:06 AM

Telegram is easy to use and already been so popular since it was created. I don't think the team lack to manage it because it's a user friendly app. Do you already visited their channel?
That is true that tue telegram is a user friendly. And not only that because telegram is so easy to use even that you are just a beginner using it. Moreover, having the Bitcoin Sport a Telegram ghannel or goup as for its communication between them and the comnunity will bring a much flexible and smooth flow of communication as well as building up a good community and can easily boost up its community.
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 03:22:51 AM

Interesting goal, what's the current TPS for Bitcoin Sport and what is the maximum goal that you want to achieve? there is a huge competition in regards to scalability and this is the first coin that i found that is on waveplatform.
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:30:49 AM

I'm guessing you meant to say that they are "trying harder" and not "getting harder". I'm just rolling here with the mental image of a dude getting a boner from working on an ICO
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:47:22 AM

Furthermore, it is a best way to know the thoughts and opinions of the people who wants to take part in the project. And if there are any suggestions or ideas that have been raised by the supporters, it could be easily tackled if the team are just always active.

Ideally they can have a proper community manager to do the PR work so the actual core team doesnt need to do customer service all the time. But hey that barely happens
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: