Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:01:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN-SALE] Bitcoin Sport - billion dollar project 🚀⚽⭐  (Read 85337 times)
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:30:21 PM

Nope, "success" for a coin and an ICO is very very generic and can mean a lot of things based on your interpretation of things, for most devs it means they got money
Yeah, getting money from the ico is just a small success. While a big success is from the project to make the project awesome and has so many supporters and users.
Actually having a numerous users and investors is quite a good success after all. Dealing and attracting investors is a gigantic and challenging job so having a investors and making it more established abd increase its number is such a good achievements.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:24:50 PM

I can see this project  launches signeture campaign
 and good to see that there is a place for jr. member too for earning some money. really appreciated.
This is very good to hear buddy, this will be advantageous ti those who are bounty hunters and to those who supported the project. This will be became a good marketing strategy to make the project roam around the crypto community market because of the signature badges. Hope this will a success and the will be fine.
Garry Larin

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

HOTEI COIN

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:03:45 PM

Look https://www.facebook.com/BitcoinSport24/photos/a.1316633625109573/1657243137715285/

OFFER FOR PARTNERS AND INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS

https://bitcoin-sport.org/ joinchat https://t.me/joinchat/K3WISRJPPZU7wLJN5krSxQ

In order to speed up the launch of the project, we will have special conditions for wholesalers and partners. Now the price depends on the volume. When buying from ...
- from $ 1000 - up to 3% discount from the average exchange
- from $ 2500 - discount up to 5%
- from $ 5000 - up to 7% discount
- from $ 10,000 - discount up to 10%
- from $ 20,000 - up to 15% discount
- from $ 40,000 - up to 20% discount
- from $ 75,000 - up to 25% discount
- from $ 180,000 - discount up to 30%
- from $ 300000 - a discount on the volume is discussed individually

https://t.me/joinchat/K3WISRJPPZU7wLJN5krSxQ

Good discounts. But today, the buying price is 12 cents, and sales are 14. What is the price of the discount.

Пoмoжeм вывecти cтeйблкoин USD c Waves | Пишeм в личкy
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

Profit 1000% with us is a reality!

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 05:51:51 PM

Dynamics of the coin course from September 1 to November 14, 2018.

From the chart on the page: https://bitcoin-sport.org/course/

I see quite good indicators of growth in the price of tokens. If this trend continues in the same spirit, by the middle of next year we can get a good price for tokens and profit from our investments.

It's good to see with this kind of trend, but we should also consider some fall down. If the team have some idea to boost their price then better for them so that those who are expecting about the price could somehow be happy.

Right. The trend is good. Investing in Bitcoin sports today is one of the most profitable in the cryptocurrency market.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:21:32 PM

I see quite good indicators of growth in the price of tokens. If this trend continues in the same spirit, by the middle of next year we can get a good price for tokens and profit from our investments.

It's good to see with this kind of trend, but we should also consider some fall down. If the team have some idea to boost their price then better for them so that those who are expecting about the price could somehow be happy.

Right. The trend is good. Investing in Bitcoin sports today is one of the most profitable in the cryptocurrency market.
With due functionalities and constant upgrades to the new features project is gaining more goodwill and morr investors are making their choice as Bitcoin Sport because there is growth as the results demonstrates.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:40:23 PM

Nope, "success" for a coin and an ICO is very very generic and can mean a lot of things based on your interpretation of things, for most devs it means they got money
Yeah, getting money from the ico is just a small success. While a big success is from the project to make the project awesome and has so many supporters and users.
Actually having a numerous users and investors is quite a good success after all. Dealing and attracting investors is a gigantic and challenging job so having a investors and making it more established abd increase its number is such a good achievements.
Well said i also trying to observe their capabilities when it comes to solving issues and problems and how they handle people suggestions and I think they did well.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:56:08 PM

Well said i also trying to observe their capabilities when it comes to solving issues and problems and how they handle people suggestions and I think they did well.
They did well for sure, remember the previous day that many are arguing because the project doesn't have telegram yet, after the next day, they already hace a group and their response to issues are rely quick.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:18:59 PM

Look https://www.facebook.com/BitcoinSport24/photos/a.1316633625109573/1657243137715285/

https://bitcoin-sport.org/ joinchat https://t.me/joinchat/K3WISRJPPZU7wLJN5krSxQ

In order to speed up the launch of the project, we will have special conditions for wholesalers and partners. Now the price depends on the volume. When buying from ...

Good discounts. But today, the buying price is 12 cents, and sales are 14. What is the price of the discount.
As on me, that quite small number of users will be able to invest such sums. It is connected with fear of falling of cost of a token.

MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 07:31:47 PM

As on me, that quite small number of users will be able to invest such sums. It is connected with fear of falling of cost of a token.

Not. The token will not fall. Few people will sell it immediately from large investors. It is not profitable.

They did well for sure, remember the previous day that many are arguing because the project doesn't have telegram yet, after the next day, they already hace a group and their response to issues are rely quick.

We always fix bugs. We try to make the project better in everything. Even in such trifles.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:37:29 PM

Main part of most successful online firms is from the advertisements, shown on the site.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:48:31 PM

Main part of most successful online firms is from the advertisements, shown on the site.
Hello! Yes, I support your opinion. I read a lot of reviews about the project and I like the fact that the main comments here are true and no one squeaks a lie.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:03:55 PM

But most of the financial transactions are recorded and have proper allocation so there will be less chance to waste the funds at the same time there was a huge ownership set with every decision to utilize the funds in a right manner as an authority.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:19:29 PM

Well, on this account a lot of different opinions. For example, do you think that investing in this project will bring profit. For example, I think it’s worth seeing the project updates and then I can say what exactly the project can bring.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:34:55 PM

and good to see that there is a place for jr. member too for earning some money. really appreciated.
It's a good moved from the team to allow Jr. Members to participate in the signature campaign. It only shows that they are very generous and kind to give this low ranks a good opportunity to earn. Hopefully, this project will have a better reputations here in bitcoin community so that it can have a chance to succeed.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:36:59 PM

It is not just now they are actively monitoring all the activities and taking ownership for all the expectations which are good for the project at the same time they are merely focused with billion dollar project to completely make it as a unique successful vision through various stratagies and teams behind.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 09:25:44 PM

It's a good moved from the team to allow Jr. Members to participate in the signature campaign. It only shows that they are very generous and kind to give this low ranks a good opportunity to earn. Hopefully, this project will have a better reputations here in bitcoin community so that it can have a chance to succeed.

The only people that dont do signatures are newbie am sure alot support junior member the only problem though might be the payment they could get which might actually be really small and am sure there are many junior member to share the stakes

ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:37:50 PM

Well, on this account a lot of different opinions. For example, do you think that investing in this project will bring profit. For example, I think it’s worth seeing the project updates and then I can say what exactly the project can bring.

It is normal to hear different opinions because we have different understanding and beliefs. It is up to us if we believe or not. The decision will always be within us. Just a suggestion to each individual, for you to avoid hesitations and doubt better know everything before deciding if you will continue to invest or support. It is good also to keep track every updates that the team will shared.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:42:03 PM

I do not see any concrete and important updates of the platform. Everything that there is this discussion of the growing price. Whether there will be some innovations?

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:00:15 AM

I see they said that Bitcoin Sport have listed at some exchange, what are they? Have any is major exchange?

It has been listed only on wave decentralized exchange at current time because it has issued on wave platform as a token and it's still in ICO stage, therefore no other exchange now.
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 12:31:29 AM

I see they said that Bitcoin Sport have listed at some exchange, what are they? Have any is major exchange?

It has been listed only on wave decentralized exchange at current time because it has issued on wave platform as a token and it's still in ICO stage, therefore no other exchange now.

Test the work of the decentralized currency exchange in the third tab https://client.wavesplatform.com/

How to trade tokens on the DEX read here https://docs.wavesplatform.com/en/waves-client/waves-dex/start-trading-using-the-waves-dex.html

I do not see any concrete and important updates of the platform. Everything that there is this discussion of the growing price. Whether there will be some innovations?

It seems that I wrote that the upgrade of the platform will be seen by the middle of December - the beginning of January, as we are only at the beginning.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: