Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:44:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN-SALE] Bitcoin Sport - billion dollar project 🚀⚽⭐  (Read 85335 times)
spacerbrug

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:33:39 PM

I think that the token will grow even faster when the platform is launched. many traders will start to trade and maintain the price of the token.

According to our estimates, the commissioning of the platform will quickly increase trading volumes by 100 times, and the price of the X10 coin.
I want to know how did you calculate this? You need to have a lot of active traders to increase trading volume by X100.
cokroalif

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:44:50 PM

I think that the token will grow even faster when the platform is launched. many traders will start to trade and maintain the price of the token.

According to our estimates, the commissioning of the platform will quickly increase trading volumes by 100 times, and the price of the X10 coin.
I want to know how did you calculate this? You need to have a lot of active traders to increase trading volume by X100.

and also the community that is always supportive, of all people will always update and also buy and sell from the coin itself in the market
orleli

Activity: 91

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:02:24 PM

and also the community that is always supportive, of all people will always update and also buy and sell from the coin itself in the market
the falling trend continues in the market. and coins don't go up, even if they are traded on a large stock exchange. I think your token will not go up so much.
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

Profit 1000% with us is a reality!

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 03:24:34 PM

The number of traders can increase tenfold due to an exciting gaming platform where you can only replenish your account with Bitcoin Sports. We expect a multiple increase in turnover and coin rate.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
gatucci

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:27:03 PM

The number of traders can increase tenfold due to an exciting gaming platform where you can only replenish your account with Bitcoin Sports. We expect a multiple increase in turnover and coin rate.

So this supposed profit of X10 and X100 is groundless. You just want to believe it.
ballrimswatch

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:45:16 PM

So this supposed profit of X10 and X100 is groundless. You just want to believe it.
If the team is able to create a quality platform, the token can give a big profit. A quality product will attract many users.
candlicul

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:54:07 AM

If the team is able to create a quality platform, the token can give a big profit. A quality product will attract many users.
I agree with you. but the platform should be really useful for users. I hope that the Bitcoin Sport platform will be successful.
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 01:15:53 AM

Let me remind you that Ripple has grown by 38,000% over the year, so our predictions are not fantastic.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
searchcorve

Activity: 103

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:05:06 AM

Let me remind you that Ripple has grown by 38,000% over the year, so our predictions are not fantastic.
I agree that the predictions are not fantastic. but if you predict, you have to confirm the predictions with calculations, but you just indicated random numbers.
gatucci

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:43:08 AM

I agree that the predictions are not fantastic. but if you predict, you have to confirm the predictions with calculations, but you just indicated random numbers.
Different experts make predictions on the cryptocurrency market every day. but they are rarely right. and most often it is a manipulation
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 11:28:58 AM

Add to our telegram channel in the coming days, we will declassify part of the project plans and you will understand that X10 - X100 is not fiction.

fidotnews

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:31:01 AM

Different experts make predictions on the cryptocurrency market every day. but they are rarely right. and most often it is a manipulation
Whales only publish these forecasts to manipulate the market. but I think that no one believes them.
ballrimswatch

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:11:53 PM

Add to our telegram channel in the coming days, we will declassify part of the project plans and you will understand that X10 - X100 is not fiction.

I am waiting for news, and I hope you really run a successful project and the token will make a profit.
kanovi

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:55:11 PM

I am waiting for news, and I hope you really run a successful project and the token will make a profit.
Game projects are often successful. I think that if a team creates a quality platform, a token can bring profit to investors.
orleli

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:48:35 PM

Game projects are often successful. I think that if a team creates a quality platform, a token can bring profit to investors.
This is not a game project, but a trading platform and sports betting. very original idea. Smiley
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 06:38:58 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2018, 10:07:55 PM by MikeBershtain

ERC-20 Bitcoin Sport was created on the Ethereum platform. A token will be added to the exchange within 48 hours. We expect a sharp jump in the price of the token after the start of trading.

spacerbrug

Activity: 89

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:00:05 AM

ERC-20 Bitcoin Sport was created on the Ethereum platform. A token will be added to the exchange within 48 hours. We expect a sharp jump in the price of the token after the start of trading.
wow, this is super news !!!!!
I think soon you will be able to attract a large number of investors. and your project will be very successful in the future.
fidotnews

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:33:45 AM

I think soon you will be able to attract a large number of investors. and your project will be very successful in the future.
this is really very good news. I will also expect a sharp rise in the token price. Smiley
candlicul

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:58:37 AM

this is really very good news. I will also expect a sharp rise in the token price. Smiley
so you will no longer use the wave platform? you have investors who bought a token on the wave platform.
gatucci

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:53:02 AM

so you will no longer use the wave platform? you have investors who bought a token on the wave platform.
I think investors will be able to exchange their tokens. but you need to clarify this information from the team.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: