Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:56:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN-SALE] Bitcoin Sport - billion dollar project 🚀⚽⭐  (Read 85335 times)
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2019, 05:17:03 PM

Hey, I see this is a token created by the bitcoin sport project using the erc-20 platform, see here: https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x9c5ae761cb87e2e553b55867437b1e5daca32a5f-ETH
There is almost no activity there I saw about 145 ++ days ago whether the team did not plan to increase the quality of their tokens

99% of trades are on the Waves Platform now and on the new platform.
Ouh, so what use is the erc-20 token made on this platform?
If all is used on the Waves platform? I do not understand in the slightest to make 2 types of tokens in 1 platform, and I do not understand what the purpose of bitcoin sport is to make 2 types of tokens

At one time we were told that to promote the project it is better to use ERC-20 tokens in order to attract investors. But this did not work, and all trading remained on WavesPlatform.

Sorry, just to be sure I understand everything correct.. So Bitcoin Sport was created on ERC-20 platform, and later you made it also on Waves platform?
Is it mean that now are two tokens (ERC20 and Waves)?
And if so is it mean that supply is double?
Sorry.. I'm confused Smiley
I am also very confused with the second bsport token available, but the team said that trade was actively carried out on the waves platform, I just found a model project like this, it was very confusing to me and quite difficult to understand.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
RobertPalmer

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 09:42:49 PM

I can also offer you a project without cryptocurrency rates, although this is also likely to be there https://fscore.net/ . More information can be found on this website of the bookmaker.
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

Profit 1000% with us is a reality!

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 12:25:19 PM

Yes say look, but this is good enough I use the bsport platform, can I exchange my bspor token for real money, I have registered I see a balance of $ 25,000 whether it's a trial, how to make a real one

You have a demo account. All training accounts have an initial balance of $ 25,000. To open a real account, make a deposit with bitcoin. Write to the cashier https://bitcoin-sport.org/news-en/cashbox-payment-service-sluzhba-platezhej/\

Sorry, just to be sure I understand everything correct.. So Bitcoin Sport was created on ERC-20 platform, and later you made it also on Waves platform?
Is it mean that now are two tokens (ERC20 and Waves)?
And if so is it mean that supply is double?
Sorry.. I'm confused Smiley

On the contrary. Initially, the token was created on WavesPlatform, and then in the ERC-20 format. With both tokens, you can replenish your account on the platform https://bsport.org

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2019, 11:45:27 AM

Do you remember the rules of poker well? Remember which combination is stronger?
Solve the problem! Suppose you see some player cards.

WHICH PLAYER WILL WIN THIS PARTY IN POKER?

See https://bsport.org for the correct answer.
Betting on the right answer will bring you profit x5

Another update at https://bsport.org
Clear the cache! After that, you can collapse sections of assets that you rarely use.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2019, 08:37:54 PM

You can now make a deposit at www.bsport.org from the calculation of $ 0.20 per Bitcoin Sport coin (Waves DEX and ERC-20) until October 31, 2019.

The Promotion is valid upon opening the annual Futures Account subject to the conditions of deposit not less than 50% of the amount of the account with Bitcoin or Ethereum. Example: you deposit Bitcoin Sport (at the rate of 1 coin $ 0.20) for the amount of $ 100 and for the same amount of Bitcoin or Ether at the exchange rate.

Garry Larin

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

HOTEI COIN

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 09:09:46 PM

Do you remember the rules of poker well? Remember which combination is stronger?
Solve the problem! Suppose you see some player cards.

WHICH PLAYER WILL WIN THIS PARTY IN POKER?

See https://bsport.org for the correct answer.
Betting on the right answer will bring you profit x5

If in the 5th version someone is waiting for 4 kings, then they will not be. The king came out. Player 2 has it. Player 3 will definitely not have four aces. Player 2 already has one of the aces.

Take away a couple of obviously losing options. 66% profit 😎

Пoмoжeм вывecти cтeйблкoин USD c Waves | Пишeм в личкy
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 02:22:43 PM

POKER RESULTS. The next round of the draw will take place in a day.

MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 11:34:02 AM

Now we just give all registered users $ 200 per futures account. Just say a few good words about the project in the subject https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5038633 and register on the site https://bsport.org/ and you will immediately receive money!

CryptoVzla

Activity: 560
Merit: 290

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 02:28:03 PM

Very intresting coin, has been added on my list coin to buy.
sport betting is quite popular on crypto world, i think this project will become popular very soon, will reserved for next update

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 01:14:35 PM

POKER RESULTS. The next round of the draw will take place in a day.

To be honest, this result was unlikely.
Only the person who made a mistake and was expecting the king (which was already pulled out) could bet on this option.
The most likely was color, so option number 2. But that's how betting on gambling looks like Smiley ... you never know what will happen at the end Wink

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 10:32:40 PM

A new contest has started !!!

Which of the five players do you think will win? Bet on your player in the "Sports Betting" section and get a win x5

Naficopa

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 02:17:33 PM

Which of the five players do you think will win? Bet on your player in the "Sports Betting" section and get a win x5

I'd like to bet on this hand, exactly on option no 1.
So, I registered, I get the bonus (Thank you!) and i went to "Sports Betting" .. and everything there is in Russian Smiley
I chose something with number 1, and I think I managed to bet, but to be honest I don't know what I bet on Smiley
It would be definitely better if there was also something written in English Wink

If I can suggest, it would be better also to make language versions separate. The page would be much more readable.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 04:24:59 PM

I'd like to bet on this hand, exactly on option no 1.
So, I registered, I get the bonus (Thank you!) and i went to "Sports Betting" .. and everything there is in Russian Smiley
I chose something with number 1, and I think I managed to bet, but to be honest I don't know what I bet on Smiley
It would be definitely better if there was also something written in English Wink

If I can suggest, it would be better also to make language versions separate. The page would be much more readable.

Yes. We plan to split the languages.

MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2019, 11:52:35 AM

Won number 3, by the way. Poker combination "Street".

The next competition starts in a day.

Naficopa

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 01:08:51 PM

Well, unfortunately, there was no luck this time. Maybe tomorrow it will be better.

In the "Sports Betting" tab, do the numbers indicate the players cards that we see in this photo?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2019, 01:36:43 PM

Well, unfortunately, there was no luck this time. Maybe tomorrow it will be better.

In the "Sports Betting" tab, do the numbers indicate the players cards that we see in this photo?

YES.

The dynamics of changes in game tokens on the bsport.org platform per day is similar to a game with x10-x100 leverage on the stock market.

iHaveDreams

Activity: 536
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 06:27:08 PM

I think it's better to throw bspr token using eth platform, because I don't think it's used in bitcoinsport which is focused on platform waves, don't you want to register bspr token in another exchange?
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2019, 01:30:39 PM

I think it's better to throw bspr token using eth platform, because I don't think it's used in bitcoinsport which is focused on platform waves, don't you want to register bspr token in another exchange?

The ERC-20 token has long been created. But we do not know which exchange to add to it, given that the token is successfully traded on Waves DEX.

Our budgets go to the creation of the project, and not to bribes to exchanges.

eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2019, 05:06:10 PM

I think what the friend said above is very true, it's better to delete it if the token is not too used, because this kind of thing is quite confusing to many people, and I also have never seen a project by making 2 types of tokens

The ERC-20 token has long been created. But we do not know which exchange to add to it, given that the token is successfully traded on Waves DEX.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Naficopa

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 07:00:15 PM

For all who have had contact with ICO, listing on exchanges is the most important. So don't worry about it.

You could say more about ideas when it comes to betting. I really like this idea about betting on poker, but I'm not sure if making events every few days is good. Did you think to do this for example every 1 or 2 days?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: