Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:18:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32287 times)
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:43:34 AM

This is a new word in similar technologies. ONAM Exchange is a whole trading platform with many unique features.
It is perfectly! The market has been waiting for this product for a long time What is used now far from the ideal ...
Project ONAM Exchange really looks very promising. I have long been interested in similar developments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:59:17 AM

I like the concept of project ONAM Exchange! Sounds very cool! I would like to use such a system in my trading!
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:10:37 AM

I was wondering if we will be able to Trade ONAM TOKENS in other exchanges as well or just in the ONAM Exchange?
And listing will require ONAM token as fees or something ?   

Interesting question, but I see Onam adopting the same method as Binance and have their token listed on only their exchange. This is a wise thing to do actually, as it will increase the value of the token.

I hope that they adopt the Binance system and when the ONAM token increase its value in the same way, we are all happy.

I dont know i dont see a reason not to trade on third party exchanges as well, its still rewarding to hold it from the ONAM side regardless of if its bought on their exchange or traded on another exchange and then held, the only issue is then how do they handle who the "owner" of the token is thats sitting on some other exchange wallet
in case they decides that this token will be used for paid listing in their exchange, it'll be a good idea to make it available in other platform as well!
plus if ONAM token could be traded in other exchanges this will create more value of that token!

Going through their telegram chats, the admins said something about having premium features and such comes with individuals that have some onam tokens left with them and when asked about the amount, they stated that it's not specific, so to me, it's quite encouraging as investors are not bound to a particular amount before they can gain from the premium features
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:12:28 AM

I was wondering if we will be able to Trade ONAM TOKENS in other exchanges as well or just in the ONAM Exchange?

Interesting question, but I see Onam adopting the same method as Binance and have their token listed on only their exchange. This is a wise thing to do actually, as it will increase the value of the token.

If the value of the token rises sharply, it is probably an advantage if it is only traded on its own exchange. because all interested parties must then create an account there.
On the other hand, other exhanges might help increase the value of the token.
But I think Onam will be so successful, so the token is in good hands on the own exchange

If we make a comparison to Binance Coin that was only originally traded on the Binance exchange. Now it is traded on a few different exchanges. However investors will want to buy ONAM tokens on the ONAM exchange because otherwise traders will miss out on the benefits of holding the tokens on their exchange.

Now I had to see if that's true. because I always thought BNB can only be bought on Binance. But there are actually some other exchanges. But the volume is (with the exception of one) vanishingly small.
I still think that Onam Tokens should only be bought on the Onam Exchange

Yeah, I've spoken to the team and they confirmed that ONAM tokens will be exclusively traded on their exchange. Also, you will save 50% on fees if you hold the tokens on the exchange, so it makes sense to keep them on there.

Makes sense to drive demand on the platform. What do you mean by save 50% if you hold the tokens in the exchange? the 50% would be something like a bonus or you will get a 50% off on trading fee?

I think we will be able to save transaction fees if we hold Onam tokens. 50% off is quite good deal. What are the other benefits for holding Onam tokens

50% saving on transaction fees is good offer,  but is there any limit or minimum number of tokens requirement to avail this benefit?

In beginning, every exchange will do some promotional activities in order to attract the traders. After some time they will reduce all the fee and start charging higher amounts for trading, we have to find whether exchange has capability talking measures for security in order to protect their customers.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:15:45 AM

If the value of the token rises sharply, it is probably an advantage if it is only traded on its own exchange. because all interested parties must then create an account there.
But I think Onam will be so successful, so the token is in good hands on the own exchange

If we make a comparison to Binance Coin that was only originally traded on the Binance exchange. Now it is traded on a few different exchanges. However investors will want to buy ONAM tokens on the ONAM exchange because otherwise traders will miss out on the benefits of holding the tokens on their exchange.

Now I had to see if that's true. because I always thought BNB can only be bought on Binance. But there are actually some other exchanges. But the volume is (with the exception of one) vanishingly small.

Yeah, I've spoken to the team and they confirmed that ONAM tokens will be exclusively traded on their exchange. Also, you will save 50% on fees if you hold the tokens on the exchange, so it makes sense to keep them on there.

Makes sense to drive demand on the platform. What do you mean by save 50% if you hold the tokens in the exchange? the 50% would be something like a bonus or you will get a 50% off on trading fee?

I think we will be able to save transaction fees if we hold Onam tokens. 50% off is quite good deal. What are the other benefits for holding Onam tokens

50% saving on transaction fees is good offer,  but is there any limit or minimum number of tokens requirement to avail this benefit?

In beginning, every exchange will do some promotional activities in order to attract the traders. After some time they will reduce all the fee and start charging higher amounts for trading, we have to find whether exchange has capability talking measures for security in order to protect their customers.
Popularizing among traders and investors is a very important task for the project. no matter how good a product is, it takes a lot of manpower and resources to gather a circle of users.
Crypton2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:36:18 AM

Popularizing among traders and investors is a very important task for the project. no matter how good a product is, it takes a lot of manpower and resources to gather a circle of users.
Of course, project ONAM Exchange needs a large-scale advertising campaign. They have a promising and interesting product, but you need to tell people about it!
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 09:11:03 AM

I hope that they adopt the Binance system and when the ONAM token increase its value in the same way, we are all happy.
I think they will allows it to trade in another exchanges also but after some time. As we know some exchanges need specific volume to be list on their platform. It's fully depends on volume.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:07:38 AM

If it is on the fees that would make sense. I mean they are already charging low fee add the 50% that would be attractive to most who are changing between the common coins. I see their initial list covers most major currencies if not all. The better part is being compliant let us not forget that.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:21:57 AM

I think they will allows it to trade in another exchanges also but after some time. As we know some exchanges need specific volume to be list on their platform. It's fully depends on volume.
I agree it is a wise decision if they put ONAM token on their exchange, how do we know for sure that there won't be a dump even on their exchange?
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 11:54:34 AM

According to the team, the token will be listed exclusively on their exchange and it wasn't said that they are going to list on another exchange after acquiring a certain amount of trading volume.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 12:06:01 PM

Of course, project ONAM Exchange needs a large-scale advertising campaign. They have a promising and interesting product, but you need to tell people about it!

There’s competition from other exchanges. Although there’s some features we see on onam for the first time. Onam team needs to get to traders who make up a greater percentage of users on exchanges. What is onam team doing on marketing onam.io Exchange?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 12:38:28 PM

Guy's I just want to know if anyone also facing same problem like me, after develope new landing page I couldn't get access direct social media links whenever trying from mobile but it's working from desktop site. So only I am facing this issue or have some people also?

Don't really get what you mean. Maybe you give a link or something to refer to for better understand of your point.
Let me explain you. On their landing page they kept some symbols of social medias. If we are clicking them so we are redirecting to their social medias accounts. But after updation of their landing page, if I am accessing from mobile browser I couldn't connect to their social medias.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:53:58 PM

If it is on the fees that would make sense. I mean they are already charging low fee add the 50% that would be attractive to most who are changing between the common coins. I see their initial list covers most major currencies if not all. The better part is being compliant let us not forget that.
The idea with a low commission seems to me to be a success with users. I hope that the project will be able to find a balance for its revenue side and will not go bankrupt due to low commissions.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:02:29 PM

I agree it is a wise decision if they put ONAM token on their exchange, how do we know for sure that there won't be a dump even on their exchange?
No token or coin of any project is immune from the fact that when entering the exchange it will wait for a dump and not a pump. It can be. But we hope that the working project will be able to find worthy investors and keep the price.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:06:29 PM

According to the team, the token will be listed exclusively on their exchange and it wasn't said that they are going to list on another exchange after acquiring a certain amount of trading volume.
This is logical. On their own exchange, it will be easier for them to keep the course of the coin as the owners of the exchange fully control all trading.
Discovery2017

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:10:30 PM

There’s competition from other exchanges. Although there’s some features we see on onam for the first time. Onam team needs to get to traders who make up a greater percentage of users on exchanges. What is onam team doing on marketing onam.io Exchange?
We need some special promotions that will contribute to attracting users and traders to this platform (crypto exchange). We need to come up with something unique.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:16:11 PM

[
Let me explain you. On their landing page they kept some symbols of social medias. If we are clicking them so we are redirecting to their social medias accounts. But after updation of their landing page, if I am accessing from mobile browser I couldn't connect to their social medias.
Perhaps this is some kind of failure you have. Because for me, for example, all links work. Check your browser. Maybe clean cookies or cache.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 01:38:29 PM

I have read up on the argument about wether listing Onam token exclusively on Onam exchange is good idea or not and I understand the various points listed by different parties however I'd like to know if Onam as an exchange have the interest of integrating futures exchange capabilities in the time to come

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:22:11 PM

Now it is very difficult to win the trust of crypto projects and crypto traders. Many competing projects in this sector. But difficult does not mean that it is not possible. I hope that team ONAM Exchange will succeed!
Crypton2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:42:42 PM

I have read up on the argument about wether listing Onam token exclusively on Onam exchange is good idea or not and I understand the various points listed by different parties however I'd like to know if Onam as an exchange have the interest of integrating futures exchange capabilities in the time to come
But don't you need a special license to trade crypto asset futures? It seems to me that if everything is started then the trade in standard cryptocurrencies can bring good money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: