Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:06:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32287 times)
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:40:06 PM

I was wondering if we will be able to Trade ONAM TOKENS in other exchanges as well or just in the ONAM Exchange?
And listing will require ONAM token as fees or something ?   

Interesting question, but I see Onam adopting the same method as Binance and have their token listed on only their exchange. This is a wise thing to do actually, as it will increase the value of the token.

I hope that they adopt the Binance system and when the ONAM token increase its value in the same way, we are all happy.
I think they will allows it to trade in another exchanges also but after some time. As we know some exchanges need specific volume to be list on their platform. It's fully depends on volume.

According to the team, the token will be listed exclusively on their exchange and it wasn't said that they are going to list on another exchange after acquiring a certain amount of trading volume.
I am not saying that they said about listing on another exchange. I said may be after sometime they will list on another exchange if they want. Some exchanges have their own criteria to list any coin/tokens on their exchanges.

Just to understand this in a better way as well comparing with similar tokens, is binance token listed in other exchanges or not? I have never checked that till today..
If we are talking about it then Yes. Binance is listed more trading exchanges but after sometimes. We will know everything once ICO ends.

Can you tell what other exchange Binance coin is listed? Because as far as I know it is used only on the Binance exchange and your input is kinda confusing me.

BNB is used on Binance as trading pairs but is listed on some other exchanges, like HitBTC, Gate.io, IDEX, Etherdelta...
https://coinmarketcap.com/de/currencies/binance-coin/#markets

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:02:07 PM

Did anyone check that their listing process has started today? i just saw their tweet: https://twitter.com/OfficialOnam/status/1055009641216782336, does anyone know when it will end?
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 06:09:29 PM

I was wondering if we will be able to Trade ONAM TOKENS in other exchanges as well or just in the ONAM Exchange?

Interesting question, but I see Onam adopting the same method as Binance and have their token listed on only their exchange. This is a wise thing to do actually, as it will increase the value of the token.

I hope that they adopt the Binance system and when the ONAM token increase its value in the same way, we are all happy.
I think they will allows it to trade in another exchanges also but after some time. As we know some exchanges need specific volume to be list on their platform. It's fully depends on volume.

According to the team, the token will be listed exclusively on their exchange and it wasn't said that they are going to list on another exchange after acquiring a certain amount of trading volume.
I am not saying that they said about listing on another exchange. I said may be after sometime they will list on another exchange if they want. Some exchanges have their own criteria to list any coin/tokens on their exchanges.

Just to understand this in a better way as well comparing with similar tokens, is binance token listed in other exchanges or not? I have never checked that till today..
If we are talking about it then Yes. Binance is listed more trading exchanges but after sometimes. We will know everything once ICO ends.

Can you tell what other exchange Binance coin is listed? Because as far as I know it is used only on the Binance exchange and your input is kinda confusing me.

BNB is used on Binance as trading pairs but is listed on some other exchanges, like HitBTC, Gate.io, IDEX, Etherdelta...
Yeah, so in short Onam have opportunity infuture to be listed on another exchanges. And it will good also to get increase trading volume.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:18:40 PM

I like this approach and it is much better for future of ONAM token itself together with the exchange. BTW, owners of ONAM are from which country as well as where the exchange registered?
It is written on icobench that the country of registration of the project is the British Virgin Islands https://icobench.com/ico/onam By the way, the project has a rating of 4.4 - a very good result.

That's a pretty good rating. But about the rating of the product, I had to laugh, only 1 point :-) in their opinion, there are probably already too many exchanges

I just seen in the telegram that they are ready with the completely operation exchange by the end of Q1-2019. For me, that already too short time. Finger crossed.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:54:08 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 01:09:14 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:02:51 PM

I like this approach and it is much better for future of ONAM token itself together with the exchange. BTW, owners of ONAM are from which country as well as where the exchange registered?
It is written on icobench that the country of registration of the project is the British Virgin Islands https://icobench.com/ico/onam By the way, the project has a rating of 4.4 - a very good result.

Wow that’s damn impressive I don’t let ico ratings sway me too much but having a number of solid good ratings is a great way to be on the right path towards deciding if a project is worth investing in

Same here, i'm not a fan of rating sites, i see dozens of them spamming telegram groups to bid the attentions of the admin, which is absurd for a rating site, i'm an advocate of personal research, be your own judge, so when things go wrong, you don't blame anyone but yourself, not like is a bad thing but its much better that when an individual is influenced by the decision they make and not based on fallacy

I would agree to the same. However, I think what is important with those rating sites is the KYC part. Usually, ICOs need to KYC to clear the KYC part of the listing. Nothing beats personal research but surprisingly many consider those sites in their decision.

Yea, no offence but i consider that an act of laziness for individuals to just base their decisions on such, its surprising to see individuals come into a telegram channel and ask of airdrop and bounty stakes when such has been over for long, that's just to tell you that most don't check on the intended project, they just invest without proper knowledge
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:22:54 PM

That's a pretty good rating. But about the rating of the product, I had to laugh, only 1 point :-) in their opinion, there are probably already too many exchanges

Exchange for crypto currencies are much already. But none of em can be used by itself. You’ll have to make up for one using another. Onam features are nice. Here you go;
✅ Matching Engine capable of handing 10M TPS
✅ Full Regulatory Compliance
✅ Market Surveillance powered by Machine Learning
✅ Crypto to Crypto Trading
✅ Margin Trading
✅ Margin Lending
✅ OTC Trading
✅ Composite Index Fund
✅ Paper Trading
✅ Automated Trading Bots
✅ AI Trade Assistant
✅ 24/7 LIVE Support
✅ Advanced Charting
✅ Advanced Order Types (Trailing stops, Iceberg orders, Take Profit, etc)
✅ Push Notifications
✅ Market Sentiment Tool
✅ BitGo Custodian Service Integration
✅ Advanced Threat Prevention and Intrusion Detection Powered by Machine Learning
✅ Trading for 25+ Major Coins at Initial Launch

The ONAM exchange has so many great features. The most interesting features for me are the automated trading bots and AI trade assistant. I'm curious how the features will work.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 08:32:20 PM

Exchange for crypto currencies are much already. But none of em can be used by itself. You’ll have to make up for one using another. Onam features are nice. Here you go;
✅ Margin Trading
✅ Margin Lending
✅ OTC Trading
✅ Composite Index Fund
✅ Paper Trading
✅ Automated Trading Bots
✅ AI Trade Assistant
✅ 24/7 LIVE Support
✅ Advanced Charting
✅ Push Notifications
✅ Market Sentiment Tool
✅ Advanced Threat Prevention and Intrusion Detection Powered by Machine Learning

The ONAM exchange has so many great features. The most interesting features for me are the automated trading bots and AI trade assistant. I'm curious how the features will work.

There’s AI assistant and automated trading bots. But we forget 24/7 support is commendable too.
My friends got scam by fake costumer care because most Exchange font keep customer care running 24/7. That could be risky especially with newbies coming in. 
With 24/7 customers care, onam is safe for everyone.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 08:59:11 PM

Yeah, so in short Onam have opportunity infuture to be listed on another exchanges. And it will good also to get increase trading volume.

cryptocurrency still have a long way to go i believe the market is still fresh for onam i expect them to make sure they create a sizable niche for themselve.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:44:01 PM

One Admin mentioned in the ONAM Telegram channel, that the MVP will be available in November, but they try to release it a bit earlier.

yeah, good news! i am really looking forward to it. I like to test new things. and if there will be a beta after the mvp i will also participate

That is great news; I hope the UI would look great; I think that attracts many. I am also guessing that the MVP will be supporting the 24 currencies advertised right?

well, for me i would really want them to make the UI simple and easy as possible because of it very important that they consider the UX in their development process

Simplicity is key.. When it becomes complex and difficult for users to figure out or navigate it will soon become frustrating. Although with time and continuous usage many users will get use to it
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 09:46:37 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2018, 12:44:48 AM by phantam

deleted as the CEO went and scammed investors and even his admins in telegram
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:24:10 AM

I just seen in the telegram that they are ready with the completely operation exchange by the end of Q1-2019. For me, that already too short time. Finger crossed.

Yeah,  it's short time but they have started developing platform early.  I mean they are not waiting for ico to finish. So I think they will be able to meet the target.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:27:23 AM

✅ Margin Trading
✅ Margin Lending
✅ OTC Trading
✅ Composite Index Fund
✅ Paper Trading
✅ Automated Trading Bots
✅ AI Trade Assistant
✅ 24/7 LIVE Support
✅ Advanced Charting
✅ Push Notifications
✅ Market Sentiment Tool

Yea, the features are quite enticing, i think the bot will be more like a trading software, where you just set your parameters and let them do the work, bad customer service is something we get to see in most exchanges, response time is so annoying but i'm glad that they will have a 24 hours support services , i do hope they maintain that standard
Ri Polok

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:39:52 AM

An interesting project with great ambitions and ideas. the lowest trading fees idea is great. It has a good start and I think the team is very strong and confident. I believe there will be a stunning success!
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:46:43 AM

Yes and no I mean the general accessibility side for basic traders has to be easy, but with some of the more advanced features that ONAM is looking to offer your going to expect things to be a bit more complex

Well I think majority of exchanges share the same terminologies and the same flow so I don't think that is a concern however as you stated the features should be easy to use. My guess in terms of trading flow that might not be that different from other exchanges.

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:21:20 AM

Yeah,  it's short time but they have started developing platform early.  I mean they are not waiting for ico to finish. So I think they will be able to meet the target.

Yep, The team are really working hard about it and I know before the end of Q1 2019 the ONAM exchange will really going to be fully functional. Can't wait also on their 25 list of coins that will be listed there.

At your service
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:32:24 AM

Yes and no I mean the general accessibility side for basic traders has to be easy, but with some of the more advanced features that ONAM is looking to offer your going to expect things to be a bit more complex

Yea. That's the reason why I said it will take time and frequent usage to get used to how things and some features work on the platform.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 07:43:23 AM

Yea. That's the reason why I said it will take time and frequent usage to get used to how things and some features work on the platform.

Unless they look for a way to implement these complex features for better understanding by the layman. Or there can be a tutorial that one can always go back to know the basic features of the exchange.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 12:31:56 PM

Pre Sale ends approx in 6 days and 7 hour's and only 50% tokens sold in softcap as per the progress bar which is not enough to continue this project. So my question is Onam is already planned something about it?
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:35:46 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 01:09:02 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: