Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:26:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32287 times)
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 11:19:42 PM

starting with 25 token is not really a good idea!
you need more pair to get more volume! and even for a new Exchange like ONAM with So many extra ordinary feature it needs to add more pairs!
maybe they can make a Community Voting round of different Time period! this will grab lots of attention and new user!

Come on, that's just the beginning. It will not be long, and more tokens are added. How to make a start with several 100 tokens?
Each journey begins with the first step, and Onam will already have made 25 steps at the start

Take a look at those first 25 coins. They’re are the top 25 coins you’ll want to see on any exchange. Howbit, can’t deny there’s much to be done. This would be for a start. To test run Onam Exchange, these 25 coins is perfect. Hopefully we would get a a video on features of the exchange. I’ll like to see what it feels to use onam.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:59:36 AM

I saw on their twitter channel, that the new listing feature is live. Every project can now be listed on the ONAM exchange with just a few clicks.
https://medium.com/onamex/onam-digital-assets-listing-application-is-live-c148597d09ce
Amazing do they have a limit on how many coins/tokens there could be listed at the moment? i am pretty sure a lot of tokens would love to get listed on ONAM's exchange.

I don’t think they have a hard limit when I talked to them on telegram they were taking suggestions and are working for more coins but want to maintain regulatory compliance so have to work around that I think with coin platforms

Even though it's take few clicks to list at Onam exchange, but I am sure Onam will be doing lot of screening in background before approving any tokens listing.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:08:11 AM

starting with 25 token is not really a good idea!
you need more pair to get more volume! and even for a new Exchange like ONAM with So many extra ordinary feature it needs to add more pairs!
maybe they can make a Community Voting round of different Time period! this will grab lots of attention and new user!

Come on, that's just the beginning. It will not be long, and more tokens are added. How to make a start with several 100 tokens?
Each journey begins with the first step, and Onam will already have made 25 steps at the start

Take a look at those first 25 coins. They’re are the top 25 coins you’ll want to see on any exchange. Howbit, can’t deny there’s much to be done. This would be for a start. To test run Onam Exchange, these 25 coins is perfect. Hopefully we would get a a video on features of the exchange. I’ll like to see what it feels to use onam.

It's just a start, and I am sure they will have more tokens / coins for trading. It seems team is doing lot of research before adding any coin token to exchange.
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:10:26 AM

The idea of ONAM is great. Being able to meet any security requirements, combating money laundering and possibly meeting the requirements of any regulatory authority will make the project a popular choice for the community. In my opinion, the development of the project will contribute to the adoption of electronic money by the nations!
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:51:25 AM

I saw on their twitter channel, that the new listing feature is live. Every project can now be listed on the ONAM exchange with just a few clicks.
https://medium.com/onamex/onam-digital-assets-listing-application-is-live-c148597d09ce
Amazing do they have a limit on how many coins/tokens there could be listed at the moment? i am pretty sure a lot of tokens would love to get listed on ONAM's exchange.

I don't this should matter. I mean if they are accepting listing and one coin has already submitted their listing request; they should keep their doors open and not limit coins now. I mean they should have a scalable solution so it shouldn't matter.

Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 05:40:43 AM

I don't this should matter. I mean if they are accepting listing and one coin has already submitted their listing request; they should keep their doors open and not limit coins now. I mean they should have a scalable solution so it shouldn't matter.

No exchange would like to keep hard limit for number of tokens listing at exchange.  But depending on their infrastructure they will add tokens slowly.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:10:17 AM

When I was discussing with Onam's telegram admin team  last time, they had mentioned about including new currencies for trading at Onam platform. Waiting for the announcement, want to see what are those currencies.
If you check their Twitter they have announced a couple of crypto currencies that they are going to have on their exchange, here is the tweet: https://twitter.com/OfficialOnam/status/1053205751156690944.

Of course these 25 coins are very good for the start. But I hope they also put a strong focus on the smaller coins that are not so well known. There are far too few trading opportunities for these

ONAM has done its homework and chosen the right first coins to list in their exchange. Important and popular coins should be in list to grab many potential traders.

I agree, Those common and popular coins will going to help them too on making a volume for their exchange. When they have some good volume getting more traders will be easy.

At your service
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 08:00:20 AM

When I was discussing with Onam's telegram admin team  last time, they had mentioned about including new currencies for trading at Onam platform. Waiting for the announcement, want to see what are those currencies.
If you check their Twitter they have announced a couple of crypto currencies that they are going to have on their exchange, here is the tweet: https://twitter.com/OfficialOnam/status/1053205751156690944.

Of course these 25 coins are very good for the start. But I hope they also put a strong focus on the smaller coins that are not so well known. There are far too few trading opportunities for these

ONAM has done its homework and chosen the right first coins to list in their exchange. Important and popular coins should be in list to grab many potential traders.

I agree, Those common and popular coins will going to help them too on making a volume for their exchange. When they have some good volume getting more traders will be easy.

True, I think they made the right decision in listing these popular coins first as they're more stable than others.
rapi

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:13:55 AM

I hope that ibi will make a very good and future exchange, hopefully it will get better.
This is indeed a big investment, but what bonuses do investors get?
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:17:55 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 01:07:46 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:32:11 AM

I hope that ibi will make a very good and future exchange, hopefully it will get better.
This is indeed a big investment, but what bonuses do investors get?

Check their website. They do have some bonus which is no way different than other ICOs. So you can grab the opportunity now. Otherwise opportunity is missed.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 10:51:27 AM

What is your opinion on the purchase of tokens? Do you prefer to buy from the ICO and have the secure bonus, or would you rather wait for a listing, with the possibility of some selling their bounty tokens cheaper?
I tried both and sometimes got the better prices after the listing. But that could be different with Onam

Same here. But this different, onam tokens is an exchange token. The price would be much controlled from the exchang which would be be it’s use in paying transactions fee.
Don’t forget the huge bonus we could when we get in this stage.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:26:27 AM

What is your opinion on the purchase of tokens? Do you prefer to buy from the ICO and have the secure bonus, or would you rather wait for a listing, with the possibility of some selling their bounty tokens cheaper?
I tried both and sometimes got the better prices after the listing. But that could be different with Onam

Same here. But this different, onam tokens is an exchange token. The price would be much controlled from the exchang which would be be it’s use in paying transactions fee.
Don’t forget the huge bonus we could when we get in this stage.

I don't think that you will get the ONAM tokens cheaper after the ICO. The token will get listed on the ONAM exchange first and you will have a lot of benefits or special features if you hold the tokens. 
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:38:24 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 01:07:30 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:11:03 PM

I think both option are really good but it will going to depend now on the investors. For me I will choose waiting until it get listed on exchange and the price got dumped instead of buying on ICO.

At your service
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:29:29 PM

No exchange would like to keep hard limit for number of tokens listing at exchange.  But depending on their infrastructure they will add tokens slowly.

Yeah but I personally think that the cap should not be announced. I mean they should keep accepting applications and it is up to them to decide who to let in and who to disable. That way they can always have a back log and you never know when a coin hits the high numbers.

vamsidharreddyy

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:22:06 PM

I would prefer to purchase the tokens  from the ICO and secure my bonus ,which will very much help to profit my investment rather than purchasing when it's listed.And I don't think bounty tokens released now....they will be only after the ICO completes.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 01:31:07 PM

I would prefer to purchase the tokens  from the ICO and secure my bonus ,which will very much help to profit my investment rather than purchasing when it's listed.And I don't think bounty tokens released now....they will be only after the ICO completes.
I would like to know if they are Planing on locking the token for a period or they'll distribute as soon as ICO ends?
As we all know in this market releasing so many tokens at the same time will cause a huge DUMP in the Market
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:44:49 PM

True, I think they made the right decision in listing these popular coins first as they're more stable than others.

This is the perfect way to attract traders to the exchange, we have to see how may crypto pairs will be available for trading. For me, that's one of the important part.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:59:05 PM

I don’t think they have a hard limit when I talked to them on telegram they were taking suggestions and are working for more coins but want to maintain regulatory compliance so have to work around that I think with coin platforms

Even though it's take few clicks to list at Onam exchange, but I am sure Onam will be doing lot of screening in background before approving any tokens listing.

They definitely have to do some level of screening and standard setting for every token that will be listed so as to be sure only for projects gets listed there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: