Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:23:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32287 times)
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 10:45:17 AM

Onam Exchange looks solid. Lots of partnerships and such. We could be looking at a revolution to trading as well as an exchange for both top traders and newbies. They  have a bounty going on on bounty0x. And some other campaigns which is strategic in getting volume on the exchange once released soon. Onam team plans to lock up bounty tokens, what Does  it hold for the project?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 11:01:38 AM

Onam Exchange looks solid. Lots of partnerships and such. We could be looking at a revolution to trading as well as an exchange for both top traders and newbies. They  have a bounty going on on bounty0x. And some other campaigns which is strategic in getting volume on the exchange once released soon. Onam team plans to lock up bounty tokens, what Does  it hold for the project?

Nice of you to give a run down on Onam activities. I think it's a good move holding bounty tokens for a while, at least to avoid immediate dumping of token once listed.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:36:24 PM

Do you guys have partnership with tradingviews?

I don't really know how does the trading view works but I know that it's really some famous project/company. If I'm not mistaken it's like some of project where you can also monitor the price of the coins on different exchanges?

At your service
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 12:56:19 PM

i believe Trading View provides free API for for Monitoring realtime Trading information!
So i don't  think any partnership really needed! They can just go on and integrate That in their exchange 
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:13:01 PM

I don't really know how does the trading view works but I know that it's really some famous project/company. If I'm not mistaken it's like some of project where you can also monitor the price of the coins on different exchanges?

If they are in to same businesses as Onam then both will be competitors. Not sure what type of partnership they can form.
nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 01:20:15 PM

to make trading systems that can be of interest to many users at this time may be very difficult even though this place has a sophisticated system because there are so many who offer trading systems like that

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:33:55 PM

When I was discussing with Onam's telegram admin team  last time, they had mentioned about including new currencies for trading at Onam platform. Waiting for the announcement, want to see what are those currencies.
If you check their Twitter they have announced a couple of crypto currencies that they are going to have on their exchange, here is the tweet: https://twitter.com/OfficialOnam/status/1053205751156690944.

Counted 25 tokens. Not bad for a start. Some of the tokens I recognized and some I didn't recognize but I believe they are all good tokens anyway.

This is old tweet when they announced first 25 currencies, I dont see any new currency added in the list. I am not sure if I am missing anything?

No. I think you are right. Its old news. For crypto one week itself is too late. But they will sure to consider some stable coins as well. There were some conversations about it in their telegram channel.
I seen this news I guess before a week. But I still don't know that which pairs are listing with 25 coins. I mean with BTC and ETH pairs or with FIAT currencies.

That's true, we have the list of coins which is listing on Onam but can we know that which pairs they are allowing for trading?

I asked in Telegram channel what trading pairs they will offer at the exchange launch. They will offer ONAM, BTC and ETH trading pairs at the beginning. They are working to get a license for FIAT trading pairs as well. But this won't happen before Q2/2019.

If they manage to get fiat to crypto trading pais then everyone will jump to Onam exchange.  This is what is missing from many exchanges.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:39:27 PM

to make trading systems that can be of interest to many users at this time may be very difficult even though this place has a sophisticated system because there are so many who offer trading systems like that

It is but I think it would depend on the strategy; Take fees for example; if you are trading major crypto anyway and there an exchange that offer the lower fee possible I think would likely be used. Aside from that the difference here you got several trading bots to help you with the trades. If the bots are efficient and deliver what you expect them to then I think it would be a plus here.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 04:01:46 PM

i believe Trading View provides free API for for Monitoring realtime Trading information!
So i don't  think any partnership really needed! They can just go on and integrate That in their exchange 

Oh. That's nice. But it will look official and legit if they do some kind of partnership and announce that they will be using their services on the onam platform.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 04:14:44 PM

What is your opinion on the purchase of tokens? Do you prefer to buy from the ICO and have the secure bonus, or would you rather wait for a listing, with the possibility of some selling their bounty tokens cheaper?
I tried both and sometimes got the better prices after the listing. But that could be different with Onam
I would prefer to purchase the tokens  from the ICO and secure my bonus ,which will very much help to profit my investment rather than purchasing when it's listed.And I don't think bounty tokens released now....they will be only after the ICO completes.

Yeah, you never know some projects never fall below their listing price after launching on exchanges. If you really like a project I think you should buy in early and secure your bonus/discount.

I can't really recall exactly the token but I think is Credits that never went below their ICO price upon listing for a long time, yes it happens still even in this times  with some project that behaves this way in the market, buying tokens now keep one at an advantage

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
CrypticBabe

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 05:40:26 PM

What is your opinion on the purchase of tokens? Do you prefer to buy from the ICO and have the secure bonus, or would you rather wait for a listing, with the possibility of some selling their bounty tokens cheaper?
I tried both and sometimes got the better prices after the listing. But that could be different with Onam
I would prefer to purchase the tokens  from the ICO and secure my bonus ,which will very much help to profit my investment rather than purchasing when it's listed.And I don't think bounty tokens released now....they will be only after the ICO completes.

Yeah, you never know some projects never fall below their listing price after launching on exchanges. If you really like a project I think you should buy in early and secure your bonus/discount.

I can't really recall exactly the token but I think is Credits that never went below their ICO price upon listing for a long time, yes it happens still even in this times  with some project that behaves this way in the market, buying tokens now keep one at an advantage
well if you checked on the projects from last year they all got great only those with new development or product launch survived the bear market!
in case of ONAM they have really some amazing plans and great stuff on Hold for future!
this will never Holder loose they're Hope and Interest on this project!
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 06:20:18 PM

honestly speaking the technological concept onam is trying to incorporate into their exchange platform is really impressive but wouldn't all those advance technologies lead to a slow platform. because speed and ease of use is a very important aspect of UX (user experience)

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Zombie259

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:46:23 PM

honestly speaking the technological concept onam is trying to incorporate into their exchange platform is really impressive but wouldn't all those advance technologies lead to a slow platform. because speed and ease of use is a very important aspect of UX (user experience)

You are right, speed and ease of use are very important, especially for new exchanges. According to the White Paper, ONAM has a solution capable of withstanding heavy load. You can find the part on page 8 of the WP.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 07:25:50 PM

LOL, that all depends on the server they host on, the amount of bandwidth they use and all. Having so many features on the website does not necessarily mean that it becomes slower. For them to start working on a project of this magnitude, every necessary preparation would have been made because the most important thing is UX
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:10:48 PM

Same here. But this different, onam tokens is an exchange token. The price would be much controlled from the exchang which would be be it’s use in paying transactions fee.
Don’t forget the huge bonus we could when we get in this stage.

I don't think that you will get the ONAM tokens cheaper after the ICO. The token will get listed on the ONAM exchange first and you will have a lot of benefits or special features if you hold the tokens. 

I also heard it will be listed only in ONAM exchange. Is it similar to what we have something like binance coin, KCScoin, BMX etc..?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:17:07 PM

Same here. But this different, onam tokens is an exchange token. The price would be much controlled from the exchang which would be be it’s use in paying transactions fee.

I don't think that you will get the ONAM tokens cheaper after the ICO. The token will get listed on the ONAM exchange first and you will have a lot of benefits or special features if you hold the tokens. 

I also heard it will be listed only in ONAM exchange. Is it similar to what we have something like binance coin, KCScoin, BMX etc..?

Well, there are some people who speculate on a dump by bounty hunters after the ICO to pick up cheaper tokens. But it could also be possible that the tokens won't reach the ICO price again but will be traded above ICO price right after the listing.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:19:39 PM

Well, there are some people who speculate on a dump by bounty hunters after the ICO to pick up cheaper tokens. But it could also be possible that the tokens won't reach the ICO price again but will be traded above ICO price right after the listing.

We have experience and seen how exchange tokens work. So we just have to wait and see how the exchange reaches masses. Based on that token price will always correlated.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:36:39 PM

well if you checked on the projects from last year they all got great only those with new development or product launch survived the bear market!
in case of ONAM they have really some amazing plans and great stuff on Hold for future!
this will never Holder loose they're Hope and Interest on this project!

Yea, i do agree with you that this has some sort of features that makes them a formidable exchange if properly utilized, like i usually say, one thing is to have a concept, another is to actually implement that concept, the implementation is what separates a good project from a bad one and i do hope to see onam become successful in their implementations
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 08:45:22 PM

When I was discussing with Onam's telegram admin team  last time, they had mentioned about including new currencies for trading at Onam platform. Waiting for the announcement, want to see what are those currencies.
If you check their Twitter they have announced a couple of crypto currencies that they are going to have on their exchange, here is the tweet: https://twitter.com/OfficialOnam/status/1053205751156690944.

Counted 25 tokens. Not bad for a start. Some of the tokens I recognized and some I didn't recognize but I believe they are all good tokens anyway.

This is old tweet when they announced first 25 currencies, I dont see any new currency added in the list. I am not sure if I am missing anything?

No. I think you are right. Its old news. For crypto one week itself is too late. But they will sure to consider some stable coins as well. There were some conversations about it in their telegram channel.
I seen this news I guess before a week. But I still don't know that which pairs are listing with 25 coins. I mean with BTC and ETH pairs or with FIAT currencies.

That's true, we have the list of coins which is listing on Onam but can we know that which pairs they are allowing for trading?

I asked in Telegram channel what trading pairs they will offer at the exchange launch. They will offer ONAM, BTC and ETH trading pairs at the beginning. They are working to get a license for FIAT trading pairs as well. But this won't happen before Q2/2019.

If they manage to get fiat to crypto trading pais then everyone will jump to Onam exchange.  This is what is missing from many exchanges.

Yeah, they'll surely get influx of people if they can get that up and running.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 09:10:51 PM

You are right, speed and ease of use are very important, especially for new exchanges. According to the White Paper, ONAM has a solution capable of withstanding heavy load. You can find the part on page 8 of the WP.

Hopefully, we would try it politely soon. Speed makes a part of UX. I asked about how complicated it’s going to look especially for newbies. Fortunately, there’s an option for users to select an easy outlay.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: