Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:42:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32287 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:46:52 PM

I really appreciate ONAM's efforts to cut out market manipulation. They are going to implement AI technology that will screen all the trades on the exchange and they will be able to sniff out and remove any suspicious activity. This is great for other users as it makes the overall experience more transparent and fair and no whales can control prices on markets.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 09:48:09 PM

honestly speaking the technological concept onam is trying to incorporate into their exchange platform is really impressive but wouldn't all those advance technologies lead to a slow platform. because speed and ease of use is a very important aspect of UX (user experience)

You are right, speed and ease of use are very important, especially for new exchanges. According to the White Paper, ONAM has a solution capable of withstanding heavy load. You can find the part on page 8 of the WP.

Hopefully, we would try it politely soon. Speed makes a part of UX. I asked about how complicated it’s going to look especially for newbies. Fortunately, there’s an option for users to select an easy outlay.

But really, I don't see how the features will affect the speed of the platform, UX is the most important thing in a website and also the bandwidth and strength of the server determines the speed of the website
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 10:16:23 PM

I really appreciate ONAM's efforts to cut out market manipulation. They are going to implement AI technology that will screen all the trades on the exchange and they will be able to sniff out and remove any suspicious activity. This is great for other users as it makes the overall experience more transparent and fair and no whales can control prices on markets.

This is good in theory but in practice may not mean good business for them. The market depends largely on the activities of whales and limiting the performance of whales in the platform ain't good in totality

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:31:24 PM

This is good in theory but in practice may not mean good business for them. The market depends largely on the activities of whales and limiting the performance of whales in the platform ain't good in totality

They might miss out on bigger trades but reducing market manipulation will attract more users which should cover any losses of whales leaving the platform. Market manipulation is extremely difficult to completely remove but exchanges should be doing all they can to stop it. ONAM is really showing they are focused on all their traders by taking this seriously.

em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 11:35:37 PM

honestly speaking the technological concept onam is trying to incorporate into their exchange platform is really impressive but wouldn't all those advance technologies lead to a slow platform. because speed and ease of use is a very important aspect of UX (user experience)

LOL, that all depends on the server they host on, the amount of bandwidth they use and all. Having so many features on the website does not necessarily mean that it becomes slower. For them to start working on a project of this magnitude, every necessary preparation would have been made because the most important thing is UX

i get the point that it depends on the server but have you considered the fact that they will grow and as they grow more users and token will get involved with the platform by then they can't continue extending the infrastructure they will have to rely on efficient software implementations

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 01:20:50 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2018, 12:46:41 AM by phantam

deleted as the CEO went and scammed investors and even his admins in telegram
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:21:44 AM

When I was discussing with Onam's telegram admin team  last time, they had mentioned about including new currencies for trading at Onam platform. Waiting for the announcement, want to see what are those currencies.
If you check their Twitter they have announced a couple of crypto currencies that they are going to have on their exchange, here is the tweet: https://twitter.com/OfficialOnam/status/1053205751156690944.

Counted 25 tokens. Not bad for a start. Some of the tokens I recognized and some I didn't recognize but I believe they are all good tokens anyway.

This is old tweet when they announced first 25 currencies, I dont see any new currency added in the list. I am not sure if I am missing anything?

No. I think you are right. Its old news. For crypto one week itself is too late. But they will sure to consider some stable coins as well. There were some conversations about it in their telegram channel.
I seen this news I guess before a week. But I still don't know that which pairs are listing with 25 coins. I mean with BTC and ETH pairs or with FIAT currencies.

That's true, we have the list of coins which is listing on Onam but can we know that which pairs they are allowing for trading?

I asked in Telegram channel what trading pairs they will offer at the exchange launch. They will offer ONAM, BTC and ETH trading pairs at the beginning. They are working to get a license for FIAT trading pairs as well. But this won't happen before Q2/2019.

If they manage to get fiat to crypto trading pais then everyone will jump to Onam exchange.  This is what is missing from many exchanges.

Yeah, they'll surely get influx of people if they can get that up and running.

Are there any exchanges who offers crypto to Fiat pair for trading? I know exchange offers ETH to USD or BTC to USD conversion, but i am looking for trading with other crypto pairs.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:32:07 AM

I continue to be impressed with the admins on telegram they seem to really have some passion and think they can honestly give some of the bigger exchanges a run for their money, and when i talked to them they are developing the vast majority of their software if not all of it inhouse which is amazing to me.

When it comes to exchange,  software is most critical part. All depends on how smooth it works abd what type of feature is providing.  Good that Onam is developing it by themselves.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:01:49 AM

I continue to be impressed with the admins on telegram they seem to really have some passion and think they can honestly give some of the bigger exchanges a run for their money, and when i talked to them they are developing the vast majority of their software if not all of it inhouse which is amazing to me.

When it comes to exchange,  software is most critical part. All depends on how smooth it works abd what type of feature is providing.  Good that Onam is developing it by themselves.

I agree, For me if some new exchange want to compete with other big and reputated exchanges now it will depend on their features and developing progress. If they will provide new unique features then it will really good.

At your service
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 06:00:58 AM

What does developing in house means? Is it developing the software's with their own developers rather than contracting it out?
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:30:36 AM

What does developing in house means? Is it developing the software's with their own developers rather than contracting it out?

I think so. To develop the whole software in-house, you need a lot of manpower. I think to create their own software is better and easier than delegating to an external software company. The implementation of your own ideas is more simple.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:17:58 AM

When it comes to exchange,  software is most critical part. All depends on how smooth it works abd what type of feature is providing.  Good that Onam is developing it by themselves.

That’s great information. With In-house development of software, Onam Exchange promises security of funds. If they got experienced developers, and the testnet goes well then we are in for a treat once full product is released. They should concider some software that could be advanced and save time.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:26:12 AM

yes in house development means using your own human resources or other necessary resources from within the company or organisational employees, it has great benefits which we shall enjoy.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:40:15 AM

The term whales is now synonymous to a mafia gang Grin, doing their bidding unchecked and it will be nice to see such been curtailed to a minimum,onam seems to have gone through the loopholes of other exchanges and map put modalities to take care of such, that's why they seem to be triggering some sort of frenzy in the community, between, has anyone noticed the rapid increase in their community base?
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:43:55 AM

The term whales is now synonymous to a mafia gang Grin, doing their bidding unchecked and it will be nice to see such been curtailed to a minimum,onam seems to have gone through the loopholes of other exchanges and map put modalities to take care of such, that's why they seem to be triggering some sort of frenzy in the community, between, has anyone noticed the rapid increase in their community base?

There is much fake action going on under the hood of many exchanges. It would be great to see this changing. From my talks with the admins they are quite focused on the compliance part. Even crypto trading would require KYCing

Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 10:57:11 AM

I don’t think we can take out manipulation nor the whales. C’mon these holder keep the market prices. I’ll prefer they curtail the effect like you said, that way no one gets burnt.
I like that they’re trying to protect every user on the exchange. Hopefully it turns out well. 

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:36:09 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 01:05:05 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:47:10 AM

when you already mention it: i am sure, the mafia is also a big player in this game:-)
Let's see how successful Onam really is to avoid market manipulation. An Exchange alone will do little. But the others have certainly planned something similar
yes, I also noticed the growth of the Communtiy. a good sign, if several are interested in the Onam-exchange

Yeah, It's really exciting on how they will going to prove about that anti manipulating  thing because it's really unavoidable on all exchanges.

At your service
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 01:57:29 PM

When I was discussing with Onam's telegram admin team  last time, they had mentioned about including new currencies for trading at Onam platform. Waiting for the announcement, want to see what are those currencies.
If you check their Twitter they have announced a couple of crypto currencies that they are going to have on their exchange, here is the tweet: https://twitter.com/OfficialOnam/status/1053205751156690944.

Counted 25 tokens. Not bad for a start. Some of the tokens I recognized and some I didn't recognize but I believe they are all good tokens anyway.

This is old tweet when they announced first 25 currencies, I dont see any new currency added in the list. I am not sure if I am missing anything?

No. I think you are right. Its old news. For crypto one week itself is too late. But they will sure to consider some stable coins as well. There were some conversations about it in their telegram channel.
I seen this news I guess before a week. But I still don't know that which pairs are listing with 25 coins. I mean with BTC and ETH pairs or with FIAT currencies.

That's true, we have the list of coins which is listing on Onam but can we know that which pairs they are allowing for trading?

I asked in Telegram channel what trading pairs they will offer at the exchange launch. They will offer ONAM, BTC and ETH trading pairs at the beginning. They are working to get a license for FIAT trading pairs as well. But this won't happen before Q2/2019.

If they manage to get fiat to crypto trading pais then everyone will jump to Onam exchange.  This is what is missing from many exchanges.

Yeah, they'll surely get influx of people if they can get that up and running.

Are there any exchanges who offers crypto to Fiat pair for trading? I know exchange offers ETH to USD or BTC to USD conversion, but i am looking for trading with other crypto pairs.
Few exchanges already have in market but I want to know that the Onam will offer FIAT to Crypto trading on their platform?
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 02:18:45 PM

when you already mention it: i am sure, the mafia is also a big player in this game:-)
Let's see how successful Onam really is to avoid market manipulation. An Exchange alone will do little. But the others have certainly planned something similar
yes, I also noticed the growth of the Communtiy. a good sign, if several are interested in the Onam-exchange
You have a point there!
The so called Mafia plays the Game with using Bots in Exchanges!  So if ONAM can use their Bots AI againt them ruining The  game it'll be really amazing!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: