Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:44:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32287 times)
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 06:35:53 AM

Did anybody see the new listing procedure published by ONAM? I am just wondering why the listing fees is so high and that too for a new exchanges like ONAM. I am trying to understand the reason behind this.

Where was the listing fees mentioned in the procedure? All I saw was procedures on how to get a coin/token listed.

I think I missed this announcements about their procedures regarding the fees to get list. But if it's really high I don't really think it's really a good idea because they are just starting.

Let's wait and see, we can't really change anything about the fees... it's up to the team, but competition is big these days.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:53:05 AM

Did anybody see the new listing procedure published by ONAM? I am just wondering why the listing fees is so high and that too for a new exchanges like ONAM. I am trying to understand the reason behind this.

Where was the listing fees mentioned in the procedure? All I saw was procedures on how to get a coin/token listed.

I think I missed this announcements about their procedures regarding the fees to get list. But if it's really high I don't really think it's really a good idea because they are just starting.

Let's wait and see, we can't really change anything about the fees... it's up to the team, but competition is big these days.

Before charging high fees, you must be a very popular exchange. For the start you need low fees for coin listing and create a good volume. I hav e missed the announcement with the listing fees, but cannot imagine that ONAM will charge high fees at the launch.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:08:08 AM

Before charging high fees, you must be a very popular exchange. For the start you need low fees for coin listing and create a good volume. I hav e missed the announcement with the listing fees, but cannot imagine that ONAM will charge high fees at the launch.

You maybe wrong mate. I have seen Exchanges that start up with a high listing fee.
But they provide an alternative to project team to list when they can’t meet the fee. Good projects always find a way to get listed. I think it’s all about hard work in getting more partners by the said project team. It’s very unlikely to see this work out.
I’ll suggest Onam team take on a competition to give an opportunity to good projects to list. That would be fair. And I’ll get to see my favorite ICO listed too.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:28:52 PM

Yeah, Also for now or when the exchange launched I think it's a good way to have some listing competition (free listing) first before they ask for some fee to make a good volume on their exchange.

At your service
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 12:34:33 PM

I had no time yet to go through the complete thread so if it already has been asked, just forget my question. But what will be the cryptocurrencies that are tradeable once the platform goes live?

About 25 coins/tokens were announced and among them are some stable coins. The MVP will be available in 2 weeks and you can finally see all of it.

Okay, thanks for your answer. Now I am really curious how the MVP will look like. Will it be open for everyone to test it out or will it be only for ICO participants?

In the telegram they were discussing about MVP which will be released very soon. This will also help early adopters to get used to the portal before they go live in Q1-2019.
That's really great. It's means it can be available for everyone. Means anyone can test it once available.

I think the MVP will be a big boost for the ICO. Most investors need a product to test before they invest in a project like ONAM. I hope they release the MVP soon, for everyone.

I'm really looking forward to that and according to the team, it will be in few weeks from now, the expectations are high and i believe it will be made public to the community which is the exciting part of it and such is bound to increase the sales of their ICO process, we just have to wait in few weeks to have a feel of what we expect to see on the platform
Really it will be very exciting moment. I think investors are waiting for MVP before they start the investment. I guess Onam team should be try this to release early.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:55:08 PM

I agree i would understand if the exchange became popular they increased the fees but they should go with low fees at the start.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 01:07:28 PM

Yeah, Also for now or when the exchange launched I think it's a good way to have some listing competition (free listing) first before they ask for some fee to make a good volume on their exchange.

Yeah. It would bring competition for their future listings. Although they should have waited till they got more popular before they put in a high listing fee.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 01:36:38 PM

The thing I really like at OMAM, is that they are trying to be fully compliant to SEC regulations and that they will register as a money transmitter in the United States. I mean, there are soo man exchanges but something like this makes a new exchange outstanding and interesting.

The US is a big market... Getting compliance and open to trading in the US market speaks a lot of good for the project and the team and I hope their efforts get rewarded for that with significant boost in token value and mass adoption

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:59:27 PM

Where was this procedure stated. Would live to have a peak at it. Having a high listing fee is somewhat like a normal thing in the crypto exchange world. You can look around and see most if this exchanges got high listing fees.

Yea, the fees are generally high but i guess it has to do with some backend modalities that we are yet to understand, like the payment of the programmers, maintenance of the site, security, which is expensive and other things but it shouldn't be that exorbitant as to become somehow outrageous, handling an exchange site can be quite tasking
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:23:10 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 01:04:21 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 03:42:23 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2018, 09:40:53 PM by Kinkadeinspired

The thing I really like at OMAM, is that they are trying to be fully compliant to SEC regulations and that they will register as a money transmitter in the United States. I mean, there are soo man exchanges but something like this makes a new exchange outstanding and interesting.

These are the type of things that make Onam feel like they really exist for traders both novice and experts alike. Another thing that intrigues me is the fact that they won't touch the funds collected during sales until softcap is reached and if they can't reach softcap they will return the money to investors.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:58:06 PM

Was the pre-sale extended or is this a mistake on the homepage? There is written Pre-sale still takes 18 days, but it should have ended yesterday at midnight yesterday?
Softcap was not reached in the pre-sale, so maybe that'x why there is an extension

Yeah,  I also  noticed the same. It seems they have extended the pre-sale. We can guess from the end date,  but no such announcement from team.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 04:31:08 PM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/onam   Findico.io is a free ICO listing and rating platform. Blockchain community supported by a wide range of experts. Airdrops, Bounties, Exchanges, ICO services and many more.
Thanks buddy to sharing this link. Overall rating is good but for few points you mentioned that rating are 0. Could you explain us why?

What is the review process? how is it carried out?

I think some ICOs require a kyc before listing and I think that is important to detect which is legit and which is not. I don't see that in this? how is it verified? just curious.
That's what I also asked here. Some points are missing I guess. They have to review once again about Onam and then post the details about this.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:14:07 PM

Was the pre-sale extended or is this a mistake on the homepage? There is written Pre-sale still takes 18 days, but it should have ended yesterday at midnight yesterday?
Softcap was not reached in the pre-sale, so maybe that'x why there is an extension

Yeah,  I also  noticed the same. It seems they have extended the pre-sale. We can guess from the end date,  but no such announcement from team.
I think we can understand the reason of the extension the current market is down a lot but we are almost at the end of this year and i expect a good pump then.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 05:55:53 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 01:12:40 PM by phantam

deleted as this was apparently a scam, runaway ceo, typical f*cking 2018
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 05:58:11 PM

I think we can understand the reason of the extension the current market is down a lot but we are almost at the end of this year and i expect a good pump then.

I'd imagine 2019 will be a better year than 2018 but time will tell, the fact the market is stable is not a bad thing stability is what most commercial uses for crypto have wanted, as long as we're not in a -10% daily run again and we have this stability its good for longterm health of crypto
True ! and if we look at crypto chart we can see so many amazing stuff coming on 2019! that'll be really great for Investors and Holders!
however i find it pretty safe to invest in Exchange as they get manipulated by market alot like a currency does!
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 06:06:01 PM

The US is a big market... Getting compliance and open to trading in the US market speaks a lot of good for the project and the team and I hope their efforts get rewarded for that with significant boost in token value and mass adoption

yeah, US is one of those markets where once you get sound approval you should rest assured your product will see the light of the day, so Onam should struggle to get that

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:19:02 PM

This are the type of things that makes Onam feel like they really exist for traders both novice and experts alike. Another thing that intrigues me is the fact that they won't touch the funds collected during sales until softcap is reached and if they can't reach softcap they will return the money to investors.

Well, the return back policy is really a good thing for investors, i mean, times are tough and getting money to invest can be pretty hard, not to mention the state of the market but i think this is like the breaking point of the market, the real breakout and it will be nice to see onam achieve the needed fund before such happens, i feel an exciting time awaits the brand
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 07:07:16 PM

This are the type of things that makes Onam feel like they really exist for traders both novice and experts alike. Another thing that intrigues me is the fact that they won't touch the funds collected during sales until softcap is reached and if they can't reach softcap they will return the money to investors.

This doesn't sound good, I rather that they extend that they didn't pull through with the project and returning back funds, At least that's the way I see things and sincerely it would do the whole of blockchain a lot of good if this project becomes successful

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:28:22 PM

I have to understand the term high performance trading platform. Why it is called like this? There are lots of trading platforms already uses hi-fi interactive items. Can somebody explain this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: