Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:34:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32287 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:34:43 PM

ONAM has published an article on Medium. They lower the requirements for ICO participating from 2,500 ONAM to 625 ONAM. They stated also, that only the Pre-Sale stage was extended 20 days and the only effect is that the Main-Sale start 20 days later.
https://medium.com/onamex/onam-purchase-minimum-and-ico-extension-announcement-589fc08689cf

Good that they released a statement now that the sale was extended. I guess it was also smart to lower the purchase minimum. so that people who don't wanna risk too much still can invest with a smaller amount.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 01:10:51 PM

ONAM has published an article on Medium. They lower the requirements for ICO participating from 2,500 ONAM to 625 ONAM. They stated also, that only the Pre-Sale stage was extended 20 days and the only effect is that the Main-Sale start 20 days later.
https://medium.com/onamex/onam-purchase-minimum-and-ico-extension-announcement-589fc08689cf

Good that they released a statement now that the sale was extended. I guess it was also smart to lower the purchase minimum. so that people who don't wanna risk too much still can invest with a smaller amount.
Nice information in this article about sale. But I just want to know that as per article the minimum purchase in crowdsale is 2500 Onam. But there is no limit for maximum purchase?
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:56:30 PM

Actually, I just looked at the first post just to see if there might be a message about the extension of pre-sale.
I did not find anything about that, but you can find a screenshot of their homepage there. On this the bar of the pre-sale counter is about the same length as today. So either they have not sold tokens this month, or they are very slow with the update of the counter.
Most projects don’t update the ICO token sale bar. It doesn’t show how much tokens are sold yet. That’s because the team get funds from private and individual investors most times. But you can get an update on sales on the telegram group chat.

I think that is because they need to do it manually. Especially when it is fiat.
However it would be great if the update happens live. I've seen some project that had that done automatically but it was mostly just ETH or some alts.

Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 01:59:50 PM

The ONAM MVP will be released in two weeks time, I'm really looking forward to seeing the exchanges UI and matching engine capabilities. However, I am even more excited about the public beta which I believe is planned for January. This is going to contain all of ONAM's core features and AMM tools. I for one think the trade assistant is going to be a game changer for crypto exchanges.

I share same enthusiasm for the project as well, it's among my top pick project this Q4 2018
They seem to make trading easy for both new entry and professionals as well which is their best selling advantage over the current exchanges

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:23:01 PM

The ONAM MVP will be released in two weeks time, I'm really looking forward to seeing the exchanges UI and matching engine capabilities. However, I am even more excited about the public beta which I believe is planned for January. This is going to contain all of ONAM's core features and AMM tools. I for one think the trade assistant is going to be a game changer for crypto exchanges.

I share same enthusiasm for the project as well, it's among my top pick project this Q4 2018
They seem to make trading easy for both new entry and professionals as well which is their best selling advantage over the current exchanges

Many people have very high expectations from Onam team. Let's see how they develop this platform. Softcap not reached during the pre-sale. Hope in  coming days tokens sale hits the softcap.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 02:33:40 PM

I remember I once complained about the high minimum investment on Onam ICO. Now you can get in Onam token sale with $50.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 03:07:29 PM

I remember I once complained about the high minimum investment on Onam ICO. Now you can get in Onam token sale with $50.

Yes, the team has extended the ICO and also reduced the minimum amount for participation. I personally think this is something good as more people can participate in the project.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:41:17 PM

Yes, the team has extended the ICO and also reduced the minimum amount for participation. I personally think this is something good as more people can participate in the project.

Yea, they need such, i believe the sales would have improved if not for the serious drop down in price few days ago but the crypto market seems to have improved a bit at the moment, hopefully things will build up with time and we'll get to see some increase in the sales, onam has some good features that the community need to test out
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 05:25:56 PM

Nice information in this article about sale. But I just want to know that as per article the minimum purchase in crowdsale is 2500 Onam. But there is no limit for maximum purchase?
Yeah, to me also this comment creating confusion "Minimum token purchase lowered from 2500 ONAM tokens to 625 ONAM tokens.". What exactly meaning of this statement?
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:52:21 PM

Yeah, to me also this comment creating confusion "Minimum token purchase lowered from 2500 ONAM tokens to 625 ONAM tokens.". What exactly meaning of this statement?

They have lowered the minimum purchase in the Pre-sale and the crowd-sale from 2,500 ($200) to 625 ONAM token ($50).
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 07:33:46 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 01:12:17 PM by phantam

deleted as this was apparently a scam, runaway ceo, typical f*cking 2018
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:21:00 PM

I was about to say the same. Is it due to the main sale starting? Obviously the minimum investment will go down when the main sale starts.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 08:25:32 PM

They have lowered the minimum purchase in the Pre-sale and the crowd-sale from 2,500 ($200) to 625 ONAM token ($50).

There was some fuzz about the high minimum mark. In a bearish market, like we’ve found ourselves, makes it difficult to invest more funds. It’s a wise decision from Onam team. With this low minimum, some more investors can come in. Hopefully we’ll get to hardcap earlier than expected and get our tokens distributed.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:31:44 PM

I was about to say the same. Is it due to the main sale starting? Obviously the minimum investment will go down when the main sale starts.

It’s was actually not because of the ICO stage. I guess the team wanted to let in more investors into the sales. Give everyone a chance to get more Onam tokens. Also, it the minimum was reduced because of complains from Onam community. It’s great Onam Team listens and got their community at heart. They would do well if they keep that up.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 08:33:51 PM

Many people have very high expectations from Onam team. Let's see how they develop this platform. Softcap not reached during the pre-sale. Hope in  coming days tokens sale hits the softcap.

yeah, i understand the fact that softcap has not been achieved but i strongly believe the team is doing all they can to achieve it because they understand the importance of what they are doin

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:34:14 PM

It’s was actually not because of the ICO stage. I guess the team wanted to let in more investors into the sales. Give everyone a chance to get more Onam tokens. Also, it the minimum was reduced because of complains from Onam community. It’s great Onam Team listens and got their community at heart. They would do well if they keep that up.

I think its just due to the ICO stages. I have seen it lots of projects already. Pre-sale offers huge bonus and reduced price which meant for big investors. Thats logic and makes sense also.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:55:17 PM

There was some fuzz about the high minimum mark. In a bearish market, like we’ve found ourselves, makes it difficult to invest more funds. It’s a wise decision from Onam team. With this low minimum, some more investors can come in. Hopefully we’ll get to hardcap earlier than expected and get our tokens distributed.

Its really a critical period in the cryptocurrency niche and blockchain as an industry because of the outcome of the ETF meeting that should be out in a couple of days, there is tension but there is also hope in the air as some believe of a very bullish period after the pronouncement of the meeting, so i expect things to turn around after November 5th
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:20:17 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 01:03:44 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:41:17 PM

I think its just due to the ICO stages. I have seen it lots of projects already. Pre-sale offers huge bonus and reduced price which meant for big investors. Thats logic and makes sense also.

Will be interesting to see how the main sale is structured. Maybe they can remove the minimum amount to invest completely so that everyone who wants, can invest.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 09:56:39 PM

It was actually not because of the ICO stages according to the team, It was because the team needed more investors. That was also the reason why the minimum participation price was reduced.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: