Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:42:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32287 times)
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:55:47 PM

The ONAM MVP will be released in two weeks time, I'm really looking forward to seeing the exchanges UI and matching engine capabilities. However, I am even more excited about the public beta which I believe is planned for January. This is going to contain all of ONAM's core features and AMM tools. I for one think the trade assistant is going to be a game changer for crypto exchanges.

My excitement is growing as the day goes by. I want to know if the team is really all about action or just mere talks, I can't wait for the MVP and the Beta release is even better.  Grin

Now a days every coin is releasing their MVP before the ICO only but why these people are taking so long to release the MVP. People are waiting the ICO to complete and how long they are going to take in order to release our tokens?

LOL, I don't know how long you've been following the project but you really need to get your facts straight. ICO started on the 1st of October and was scheduled to end on the 1st of December but was postponed till the 21st. You call that long ICO? I don't know man, but I've seen worse.  Grin

Onam is developing exchange,  which is not easy or small task. Onam will release MVP when they are ready.  No need to start crying about MVP dates.

I think developing an exchange is not that easy and it is more complicated if you want to implement some new and unique features. ONAM announced that the MVP will be ready by mid November. There is no reason to be impatient.

What is Onam marketing team doing now? They need to find new ways of marketing to get investment.  Softcap is not reached till now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:24:35 PM

The ONAM MVP will be released in two weeks time, I'm really looking forward to seeing the exchanges UI and matching engine capabilities. However, I am even more excited about the public beta which I believe is planned for January. This is going to contain all of ONAM's core features and AMM tools. I for one think the trade assistant is going to be a game changer for crypto exchanges.

My excitement is growing as the day goes by. I want to know if the team is really all about action or just mere talks, I can't wait for the MVP and the Beta release is even better.  Grin

Now a days every coin is releasing their MVP before the ICO only but why these people are taking so long to release the MVP. People are waiting the ICO to complete and how long they are going to take in order to release our tokens?

LOL, I don't know how long you've been following the project but you really need to get your facts straight. ICO started on the 1st of October and was scheduled to end on the 1st of December but was postponed till the 21st. You call that long ICO? I don't know man, but I've seen worse.  Grin

Onam is developing exchange,  which is not easy or small task. Onam will release MVP when they are ready.  No need to start crying about MVP dates.

I think developing an exchange is not that easy and it is more complicated if you want to implement some new and unique features. ONAM announced that the MVP will be ready by mid November. There is no reason to be impatient.

What is Onam marketing team doing now? They need to find new ways of marketing to get investment.  Softcap is not reached till now.

I don't think team is just watching tokens sale progress.  The way Onam is working on development,  it gives confidence that marketing team also doing their job.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:41:00 PM

Its really a critical period in the cryptocurrency niche and blockchain as an industry because of the outcome of the ETF meeting that should be out in a couple of days, there is tension but there is also hope in the air as some believe of a very bullish period after the pronouncement of the meeting, so i expect things to turn around after November 5th

the ETF meeting, since how many months is this used again and again as justification for the upcoming bull market? And every time this meeting is postponed again.
Personally, I also believe in an upcoming bull market, but this ETF meeting will have nothing to do with it

I feel where you're coming from and frankly speaking i don't know if its orchestrated by a few to do their bidding, since such affects the entire market that will lead to the gain of a selected few, so i'm beginning to see this as such, as you can see, the whole place is stagnant, trading is slow and ICOs are been affected by such and only after the meeting will things settle
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 04:57:34 PM

They will surely get ready before then. Mid November isn't even that long anymore. I can imagine the level of work needed to put in an exchange. The skills needed to implement these technologies. They have really done a great job.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 06:07:10 PM

yeah, exchange platform is a very complex system in itself, one of the main aspects of the platform is the security aspect and onam wants to use machine learning along with other techniques to ensure maximum security

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 06:13:29 PM

yeah, exchange platform is a very complex system in itself, one of the main aspects of the platform is the security aspect and onam wants to use machine learning along with other techniques to ensure maximum security
Yeah security is really important for a exchange! Actually the most important thing! As they takes the responsibility of its users funds as well! And Onam seems to do. A good  job securing  their exchange with new Technology ! 
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:38:59 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 01:03:32 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:43:04 PM

After asking a few questions, here is the official announcement from the team about the new minimum investment and the extension of the ICO
and the best news in it: the Exchange starts in Q1 2019!
https://medium.com/onamex/onam-purchase-minimum-and-ico-extension-announcement-589fc08689cf

Even though I am very happy about the move by the project team, it is not quite understandable for me why.. Instead of moving forward with pre-sale, team could have started with their mainsale right?
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:02:33 PM

Its really a critical period in the cryptocurrency niche and blockchain as an industry because of the outcome of the ETF meeting that should be out in a couple of days, there is tension but there is also hope in the air as some believe of a very bullish period after the pronouncement of the meeting, so i expect things to turn around after November 5th

the ETF meeting, since how many months is this used again and again as justification for the upcoming bull market? And every time this meeting is postponed again.
Personally, I also believe in an upcoming bull market, but this ETF meeting will have nothing to do with it

ETF approval is the turning point for the market. Institutional investors are waiting for that news to come but not sure why SEC is still waiting for that.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:13:11 PM

I've talked to the team a few times about security they seem to be taking it very seriously but i'm anxious to see how the team will really pull it off beyond the basics like 2 factor, they have to take some serious considerations on the server side for security and execution latency to really be sure that the platform can compete with the giants in the industry currently

I still insisted security is the first feature to lookout for on an exchange. I heard  some exchanges was hacked days back and users tokens stolen. But with great features like we see on Onam exchnage there should be a bad ass security feature. This would keep my mind at rest.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 08:19:24 PM

Traders are always advises to store tokens offline on your wallet or in a cold store. But sometimes we can’t help but hold high percentage of our crypto assets on exchanges. That the reason we expect security features of Onam Exchange to be unique and tough to get hacked.
What feature does Onam has for security?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:08:53 PM

That's it, the toughest part of any exchange is the implementation of security, it determines if a project will survive or crash, though no system can boost of 100% security but the fact still remains that the community expect to a 100% security measure been implemented by the brand, no one wants to know how they intend to achieve such
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 09:09:18 PM

I wouldn't say that every project (coin) is releasing their MVP before the ICO. Not at all. There are a lot of project with no real MVP at all. And in fact, if ONAM releases its MVP in 2 weeks, it's still released before the ICO. We are currently in the pre-sale period.

And to your other question: The tokens will probably be released once the main ICO sale is over and once you passed the AML and KYC verification process.

Is the kyc/aml verification applied to bounty guys as well.. I know a lot of people will be needing the answer to this question

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:41:20 PM

I wouldn't say that every project (coin) is releasing their MVP before the ICO. Not at all. There are a lot of project with no real MVP at all. And in fact, if ONAM releases its MVP in 2 weeks, it's still released before the ICO. We are currently in the pre-sale period.

And to your other question: The tokens will probably be released once the main ICO sale is over and once you passed the AML and KYC verification process.

Is the kyc/aml verification applied to bounty guys as well.. I know a lot of people will be needing the answer to this question

Really good question. I guess the bounty campaign is managed by bounty0x, right? I am not familiar with bounty0x so I don't know how they handle KYC and if it is mandatory. According to the website projects can 'activate KYC and Verify the identity of all Bounty participants with Civic or Onfido'. Don't know if ONAM decided to use this feature.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:49:15 PM

I've talked to the team a few times about security they seem to be taking it very seriously but i'm anxious to see how the team will really pull it off beyond the basics like 2 factor, they have to take some serious considerations on the server side for security and execution latency to really be sure that the platform can compete with the giants in the industry currently

I still insisted security is the first feature to lookout for on an exchange. I heard  some exchanges was hacked days back and users tokens stolen. But with great features like we see on Onam exchnage there should be a bad ass security feature. This would keep my mind at rest.

Unfortunately, a lot of exchanges do not keep up to date with their security features. I think ONAM is different because they are so focused on their community and their traders, I'm sure they will post some more information soon about how they will keep users accounts and funds protected.

em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 10:08:04 PM

After asking a few questions, here is the official announcement from the team about the new minimum investment and the extension of the ICO
and the best news in it: the Exchange starts in Q1 2019!
https://medium.com/onamex/onam-purchase-minimum-and-ico-extension-announcement-589fc08689cf
thanks for sharing this link i will check it our later and i personally think it very wise of the team to make such information easy to access

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:23:01 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 01:03:16 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
cryptobaro

Activity: 1120
Merit: 200

Turkish Translator

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:25:03 PM

I really liked the layout of website. When it is working well, I am sure many people will prefer to use ONAM. Their telegram is really helpful in terms of questions.

1881 - 193∞
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:30:16 PM

Unfortunately, a lot of exchanges do not keep up to date with their security features. I think ONAM is different because they are so focused on their community and their traders, I'm sure they will post some more information soon about how they will keep users accounts and funds protected.

I think you are right about the assumption that ONAM is different, especially in security and customer services. They set a high value on protecting the exchange and the customers with machine learning prevention.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 11:00:34 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 01:11:55 PM by phantam

deleted as this was apparently a scam, runaway ceo, typical f*cking 2018
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: