Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:52:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32287 times)
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 09:24:41 PM

I was checking Onam's telegram channel and I come to know that they will also provide paper trading option. which means people who are new to crypto trading will be able to do practice before starting actual trading.

Yea, it is a great opportunity for novice traders like myself to "test-trade" and actually get a hang of the exchange without committing money. I think this will greatly enhance confidence in novice traders.
Paper trading means it's some kind of demo version of exchange? I seen that statement but didn't get the meaning.

Yeah you're right... Paper trading do not have any real valued accrued to participants if they win or loose out on the trade... It's meant to train newbie traders before they step up to use the main exchange and currencies

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 09:25:33 PM

I remember I once complained about the high minimum investment on Onam ICO. Now you can get in Onam token sale with $50.

Ya it's much more accessible now for people that only want to risk a small amount, I tend to use small 50$ or 20$ investments for project's i'm warry of as it's a good way to oget in early if the tokens end up going to the moon after launch or after a year, and its minimal risk to me

I think with ICOs now public sales generally do not perform as well as private ones? I think the market now is not performing as it used to a year ago. I think most of which is contributed to post sale and the progression of the project.

The reduction to 50$ would give an opportunity to more people. But once the MVP is released sooner or later, it should take more time to hit Hard Cap, only if it got all the features they promised

Yeah, I hope they will have some of the features that they said before they release their MVP so the chance for reaching their hardcap is really possible.

ya but still I think in current market situations effort should be in investors. I think much of the ICOs doing public sales are having a hard time selling? I am not sure where ONAM is at at the moment but I think the focus should be for the large investors.
Well you can get access to advanced features of ONAM exchange by holding and using them!
Features like Ai bot that'll analyse the market and giving you the list of hype project which can bring profit and all that info! 

So if I do not hold any onam token I won't have access to all these special features. I guess holding will pay more. But  is  there any specific amount of tokens I am expected to hold?
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:26:39 PM

On website I seen that MVP launching in November 2018, anybody have idea about that exactly when that available?

As far as I understood from the telegram conversations, it will be released sometime during this month as mentioned by you. Exact dates are not known yet.

I was told it could be released within the next two weeks, I would keep an eye on the telegram group and their Twitter page to keep up to date and make sure you so not miss the announcement.

Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 11:33:37 PM

What’s the update on Onam token sales?
When is the release of the MVP? Am confident that would have some effect on the sales.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 11:53:05 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 01:11:15 PM by phantam

deleted as this was apparently a scam, runaway ceo, typical f*cking 2018
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:53:45 PM

When is the release of the MVP? Am confident that would have some effect on the sales.

The release date hasn't been confirmed yet as you can see from the responses above on this thread ^^

If you are really curious you should contact the team on ONAM to find out from one of the administration team!

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:59:35 AM

I remember I once complained about the high minimum investment on Onam ICO. Now you can get in Onam token sale with $50.

Ya it's much more accessible now for people that only want to risk a small amount, I tend to use small 50$ or 20$ investments for project's i'm warry of as it's a good way to oget in early if the tokens end up going to the moon after launch or after a year, and its minimal risk to me

I think with ICOs now public sales generally do not perform as well as private ones? I think the market now is not performing as it used to a year ago. I think most of which is contributed to post sale and the progression of the project.

The reduction to 50$ would give an opportunity to more people. But once the MVP is released sooner or later, it should take more time to hit Hard Cap, only if it got all the features they promised

Yeah, I hope they will have some of the features that they said before they release their MVP so the chance for reaching their hardcap is really possible.

ya but still I think in current market situations effort should be in investors. I think much of the ICOs doing public sales are having a hard time selling? I am not sure where ONAM is at at the moment but I think the focus should be for the large investors.

That's also one of the reason why some project ICO's now are failing due to market situation. But I think ONAM will not going to have a problem on it because many people already know how good their project is.

At your service
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:43:35 AM

That's also one of the reason why some project ICO's now are failing due to market situation. But I think ONAM will not going to have a problem on it because many people already know how good their project is.

Crypto exchange is one of the popular business at this moment. And Onam is not only going to provide platform for crypto but also for fiat related service.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:54:24 AM

Crypto exchange is one of the popular business at this moment. And Onam is not only going to provide platform for crypto but also for fiat related service.

I hope the pain of moving converting funds (crypto to feature and vice versa) will not be issue at Onam. There AI will be an added advantage for traders.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:01:19 AM

On website I seen that MVP launching in November 2018, anybody have idea about that exactly when that available?

I don't know the exact date presently, but I have heard this from two source so that means it's most likely going to happen and I believe the team will let us in on the date and other details when it's time.

On November 1st someone posted here in the thread that the MVP will be released in two weeks. So we will probably get it mid-November if everything works as planned. In preparation for the MVP they might have the necessary KYC be done a few days before the MVP release, so the testing phase can be a bit smoother.

OK. Thanks for the info. In that case then, since we are just about ending the first week, the statement is still valid for another week. Hopefully it becomes true as stated.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:46:02 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 12:58:29 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:16:48 AM

From what I heard the presale was near to the soft cap which is great especially since it’s so early in the project

If they were close, then they should refresh the progress bar. I have the feeling it has been in the same place for weeks
If you're right, and they were close to the softcap, then I'm optimistic that they're overriding that limit

Yeah, you are right. I suppose they update the progress bar manually. It is not possible that they have nearly no sales in the last two weeks.I will ask in Telegram for an update.
AngelJoshua

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:42:53 AM

Yes it is, ONAM really need to compete also on different exchanges it's either a new or old exchange to survive. Also the fiat related services is really a good idea for their exchange.

At your service
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 10:49:59 AM

From what I heard the presale was near to the soft cap which is great especially since it’s so early in the project

If they were close, then they should refresh the progress bar. I have the feeling it has been in the same place for weeks
If you're right, and they were close to the softcap, then I'm optimistic that they're overriding that limit

Yeah, you are right. I suppose they update the progress bar manually. It is not possible that they have nearly no sales in the last two weeks.I will ask in Telegram for an update.

There’s a sales status bar on the website. But it’s not progressing with increasing investment coming in. There are some investors who are looking to this bar as an update on ICO sales. The team should work on this.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Zombie259

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:54:46 AM

There’s a sales status bar on the website. But it’s not progressing with increasing investment coming in. There are some investors who are looking to this bar as an update on ICO sales. The team should work on this.

The Admin in the Telegram channel has confirmed that the progress bar is updated manually. He wanted to pass the need of an update to the team. It shall be updated soon.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 12:47:27 PM

I don't know the exact date presently, but I have heard this from two source so that means it's most likely going to happen and I believe the team will let us in on the date and other details when it's time.

On November 1st someone posted here in the thread that the MVP will be released in two weeks. So we will probably get it mid-November if everything works as planned. In preparation for the MVP they might have the necessary KYC be done a few days before the MVP release, so the testing phase can be a bit smoother.

OK. Thanks for the info. In that case then, since we are just about ending the first week, the statement is still valid for another week. Hopefully it becomes true as stated.

Exactly, I still think the MVP will be rolled out though and I think it will be done this month as proposed. I just want to experirnce the 10m TPS first hand
CrypticBabe

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 12:54:59 PM

When people will taste  the future of trading they wont miss the chance to invest in it!
And should've released in this week or next week maybe!
Kopetunto

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:20:56 PM

When people will taste  the future of trading they wont miss the chance to invest in it!
I personally hope that it will be released next week and that it will certainly be released as soon as possible, but somehow we cannot do anything so it is better to keep abreast of the development of this project to make it clearer

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:47:18 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 12:58:17 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:39:43 PM

I personally hope that it will be released next week and that it will certainly be released as soon as possible, but somehow we cannot do anything so it is better to keep abreast of the development of this project to make it clearer

Well, we should be patient when waiting for the MVP. I am sure they are doing their best but it doesn't help when the release gets rushed and there are still bugs in it.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: