Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:52:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32287 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:59:33 PM

The good news of the day: Onam has announced on Twitter that they have already taken 2 million. Now the softcap is not far away and today should also start the beta. It's going to be a great Monday
https://twitter.com/OfficialOnam/status/1064391264408428544

No wonder this platform have a good investor/supporters at the very early stage almost a day they already raised million.Soon the softcap will meet in no time, no doubt for the team are so blessed to have supporters due to their good proposal as the platform is fully develop. They are in there final stage of of security audit of the MVP/BETA of ONAM lets wait for the good news by the team soon.

Yea, i'm eager to see what that have install for the community, probably we'll get to find out in a few hours, no stipulated time yet, as they are still putting finishing touches, saw their sales bar today and its good to know that they have sold pretty much and generated up to 20 million dollars if i'm not mistaken, so lets see if the MVP will help boost the sales

Was just over with the team in Telegram and the mvp will coming out later today. You need to KYC for it though. It might be a barrier for some but we will see when it comes to life.

The KYC will surely be a hindrance to many, it would have been nice if they let go of the KYC at the moment but i guess the collected data of the users will remain hence the need for the process but at the moment, it appears that there's no news yet about the launch of the MVP or probably it will come much later, i will need to head on to their telegram group to verify
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:04:33 PM

Was just over with the team in Telegram and the mvp will coming out later today. You need to KYC for it though. It might be a barrier for some but we will see when it comes to life.

Yeah, having to go through a KYC process is mandatory to test the MVP unfortunately. I am wondering if they will have an extern company doing it for them and how long it will take until you can get verified
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 08:13:50 PM

Yeah, having to go through a KYC process is mandatory to test the MVP unfortunately. I am wondering if they will have an extern company doing it for them and how long it will take until you can get verified

I can imagine not a lot of people will try out the mvp because most people hate to do the kyc. But it is important to do the kyc to bring security against scammers.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:18:45 PM

Not sure if it has been mentioned here but Damian, an admin in the official ONAM Telegram, just confirmed that the MVP will be released on Sunday!

Thats absolutely true. And that is just few hours from now. I am looking forward for it. I heard that they are testing many coins at this moment.

That is big news. So on Sunday we will be looking at a working version fo the product right? will we be able to trade?

Today is Sunday. MVP already released? I am waiting for the official news. Hopefully it is released today and I would like to part of testing..

Message from our CEO.

"We are officially in the final stages of security audit of the MVP/BETA of ONAM Exchange. If everything goes well we should be live in just a few hours."

"MVP was originally meant to be released at the end of November and only showcase UI and Matching engine, but we decided to step it up and technically will be releasing the Beta version of the Crypto to Crypto trading of the platform."

"I am humbled by the support of our community and investors. Over $1.25M raised in the last 45 days and countless partnerships secured. Thank you."

Keep an eye on onam.io

Big things are coming.

When we will have updates for it? I guess it's should be released today? I didn't found anything about MVP yet.

I really like the project. It's really perspective.Hope the Onam token will  be used to access advanced features like trading bots and others

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 09:00:28 PM

Message from our CEO.

"We are officially in the final stages of security audit of the MVP/BETA of ONAM Exchange. If everything goes well we should be live in just a few hours."

"MVP was originally meant to be released at the end of November and only showcase UI and Matching engine, but we decided to step it up and technically will be releasing the Beta version of the Crypto to Crypto trading of the platform."

"I am humbled by the support of our community and investors. Over $1.25M raised in the last 45 days and countless partnerships secured. Thank you."

Keep an eye on onam.io

Big things are coming.

For me it is now the 19.11. in the evening. "a few hours" have already passed since this message. How does it look, is there still something left today or can I go to sleep and hope for tomorrow?
Probably taking a Nap should do good for now!
Be prepared to taste the real stuff tomorrow with full preparation!   
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:11:39 PM

Well it makes sense they aren't dealing with fake money, and if you want to deal with real transactions they have to make sure that they are in compliance it's just a fact of how crypto is moving towards lately.

Hmm, OK my KYC procedure was already done, but I think it is not a good move to set KYC requirements for testing an exchange. Of course, it could be mandatory for some official or regulative reasons.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 09:39:13 PM

I can imagine not a lot of people will try out the mvp because most people hate to do the kyc. But it is important to do the kyc to bring security against scammers.

they can actually make a lot of people try out the MVP by making sure the KYC is as simple as possible, like you said nobody wants to do KYC but it is really important for security reasons

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:11:36 PM

The good news of the day: Onam has announced on Twitter that they have already taken 2 million. Now the softcap is not far away and today should also start the beta. It's going to be a great Monday

congratulations to the Onam team on the recent development in the fund raised in getting close to the soft cap. This is something laudable as far as I am concerned considering the current market movement
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:24:07 PM

congratulations to the Onam team on the recent development in the fund raised in getting close to the soft cap. This is something laudable as far as I am concerned considering the current market movement

Yes, I also saw the announcement this morning, raising 80% of softcap is a massive achievement. Hopefully, it won't take too long for ONAM to raise the full 100% of their softcap. After they have hit the softcap, the team will have the minimum funds to develop the project.

Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 10:37:03 PM

Yes, I also saw the announcement this morning, raising 80% of softcap is a massive achievement. Hopefully, it won't take too long for ONAM to raise the full 100% of their softcap. After they have hit the softcap, the team will have the minimum funds to develop the project.

We are on the verge of making history with ONAM Exchange.
MVP is out soon. And already team ANN they made 80% of softcap. That’s a great news considering crypto market status.
It’s good to know that when the market comes back to normal, ONAM would be there to take over.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Yita

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:05:01 PM

Hi! Everyone. I can see you're trying to cooperate with SEC in order to have the proper license to work with US residents. My question is, how about EU residents?
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 11:13:40 PM

Hi! Everyone. I can see you're trying to cooperate with SEC in order to have the proper license to work with US residents. My question is, how about EU residents?

You'll get a swift reply if you visit their telegram group, they're much more active their that the way they're here.
Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:22:28 PM

Message from our CEO.

Keep an eye on onam.io

Big things are coming.

Thanks for your reply. Always nice to hear someone from the team stepping by in BCT.

Is the $1.25M raised the total number or are there still open/pending transactions that are not calculated yet? That would mean you raised around 50% of your softcap, right?

That would be a really low softCap. It’s unlike most projects that set a high softCap and wouldn’t reach it.
Btw, a few more extra days for the beta version of the app isn’t a bad idea. Hopefully, the release of your app helps INAM to reach the hardcap and probably build more partnerships.

I will personally applaud any project who manages to get to soft cap let alone hard cap in this bearish market. If Onam has claimed to raised above half of the cap, I think it's impressive. All the same, I am on the look out to see how this unfolds finally

I share same sentiment, like i said. It's not easy for projects in this bearish market. The interesting thing is that so many projects keeps springing up by the minute
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:28:03 PM

Message from our CEO.

Keep an eye on onam.io

Big things are coming.

Thanks for your reply. Always nice to hear someone from the team stepping by in BCT.

Is the $1.25M raised the total number or are there still open/pending transactions that are not calculated yet? That would mean you raised around 50% of your softcap, right?

That would be a really low softCap. It’s unlike most projects that set a high softCap and wouldn’t reach it.
Btw, a few more extra days for the beta version of the app isn’t a bad idea. Hopefully, the release of your app helps INAM to reach the hardcap and probably build more partnerships.

I will personally applaud any project who manages to get to soft cap let alone hard cap in this bearish market. If Onam has claimed to raised above half of the cap, I think it's impressive. All the same, I am on the look out to see how this unfolds finally

I share same sentiment, like i said. It's not easy for projects in this bearish market. The interesting thing is that so many projects keeps springing up by the minute

It's tough work raising funds in this market, my question is if the value of BTC, ETH, etc. continues to fall, will ONAM need to raise their softcap? Especially as it is linked to fiat.

Nithini De silva

Activity: 153

Filtering Good!

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:58:20 PM

So even Onam depaneds on KYC? aren't there any other special security method or pre action? I guess it's nothing for scammers to pass a KYC and keep scamming...

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:02:31 AM

I hope their KYC is not that hard like to some project even you passed some good quality documents still rejecting it because most of us want to try the MVP. Looking forward to it also.

At your service
bartolomeo

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:27:55 AM

So even Onam depaneds on KYC? aren't there any other special security method or pre action? I guess it's nothing for scammers to pass a KYC and keep scamming...

this is a serous problem of the KYC rules, because some of the project uses KYC and we are not guaranteed that all the Photos we send to them will not be use to steal our identity and used it to another project for the multiple KYC  account. I am not happy doing such KYC in some reason but if it is must and on their rules and regulation i guess its ok to submit to get involve such a good and well developed projects 

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:17:09 AM

this is a serous problem of the KYC rules, because some of the project uses KYC and we are not guaranteed that all the Photos we send to them will not be use to steal our identity and used it to another project for the multiple KYC  account. I am not happy doing such KYC in some reason but if it is must and on their rules and regulation i guess its ok to submit to get involve such a good and well developed projects 

You mean to say they should mention some kind of declaration that they will not be using personal information for any other purpose?
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:34:00 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 12:52:41 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 08:12:46 AM

KYC for the MVP?
I see that for the first time. Or is the version already so far that we can carry out actual trades? Because only then would I understand a KYC. But now I'm just waiting for the release of the MVP, let's see how strict the KYC is

But why would one need to do a kyc for the mvp application. I though the mvp was just a test product to give the users a feel about about the product. So is the kyc really necessary here.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: