Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:49:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32291 times)
accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:24:40 AM

The good news of the day: Onam has announced on Twitter that they have already taken 2 million. Now the softcap is not far away and today should also start the beta. It's going to be a great Monday
https://twitter.com/OfficialOnam/status/1064391264408428544

No wonder this platform have a good investor/supporters at the very early stage almost a day they already raised million.Soon the softcap will meet in no time, no doubt for the team are so blessed to have supporters due to their good proposal as the platform is fully develop. They are in there final stage of of security audit of the MVP/BETA of ONAM lets wait for the good news by the team soon.

Yea, i'm eager to see what that have install for the community, probably we'll get to find out in a few hours, no stipulated time yet, as they are still putting finishing touches, saw their sales bar today and its good to know that they have sold pretty much and generated up to 20 million dollars if i'm not mistaken, so lets see if the MVP will help boost the sales

Was just over with the team in Telegram and the mvp will coming out later today. You need to KYC for it though. It might be a barrier for some but we will see when it comes to life.

KYC is only for MVP, isn't that excessive. Dev should think again, isn't it better that everyone can try it. and this might be a good promotion. but if you have to verify it like no one wants to try MVP except investors who buy their tokens.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 10:44:51 AM

Message from our CEO.

"We are officially in the final stages of security audit of the MVP/BETA of ONAM Exchange. If everything goes well we should be live in just a few hours."

"MVP was originally meant to be released at the end of November and only showcase UI and Matching engine, but we decided to step it up and technically will be releasing the Beta version of the Crypto to Crypto trading of the platform."

"I am humbled by the support of our community and investors. Over $1.25M raised in the last 45 days and countless partnerships secured. Thank you."

Keep an eye on onam.io

Big things are coming.

For me it is now the 19.11. in the evening. "a few hours" have already passed since this message. How does it look, is there still something left today or can I go to sleep and hope for tomorrow?
That's the same question I asked in previous page. Even I checked on their social medias but I didn't found anything about it. They are still testing it?
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 10:50:56 AM

Was just over with the team in Telegram and the mvp will coming out later today. You need to KYC for it though. It might be a barrier for some but we will see when it comes to life.

KYC for the MVP?
I see that for the first time. Or is the version already so far that we can carry out actual trades? Because only then would I understand a KYC. But now I'm just waiting for the release of the MVP, let's see how strict the KYC is

KYC shouldn’t be a problem you don’t have to be afraid. But when you come from a restricted country then that’s a problem.
Either way, you’ll have to do KYC on the Exchange to trade or withdraw your tokens. All I ask for is a quick and easy KYC procedure.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 11:04:38 AM

The fact that investors are still willing to open their purse in this currently market state tells a lot about Onam exchange and their proposed features.

I think a good product will easily sell itself
despite the times the project is still moving tells some future for the project
Its not something that happen accidentally, its well thought out

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:06:26 PM

Onam is a truly scalable and Innovative exchange that  is ushering in a new era of MLK standardization in digital asset trading. I like the fact that Onam is  placing an emphasis on adhering to compliance, security, and usability.

Let us see when usage start on the MVP I think that is when the real magic would happen. What you said is what is claimed. One thing I've notice about them is that they are taking compliance seriously even the mvp require a kyc.

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:28:59 PM

The good news of the day: Onam has announced on Twitter that they have already taken 2 million. Now the softcap is not far away and today should also start the beta. It's going to be a great Monday
https://twitter.com/OfficialOnam/status/1064391264408428544

No wonder this platform have a good investor/supporters at the very early stage almost a day they already raised million.Soon the softcap will meet in no time, no doubt for the team are so blessed to have supporters due to their good proposal as the platform is fully develop. They are in there final stage of of security audit of the MVP/BETA of ONAM lets wait for the good news by the team soon.

Yea, i'm eager to see what that have install for the community, probably we'll get to find out in a few hours, no stipulated time yet, as they are still putting finishing touches, saw their sales bar today and its good to know that they have sold pretty much and generated up to 20 million dollars if i'm not mistaken, so lets see if the MVP will help boost the sales

KYC is only for MVP, isn't that excessive. Dev should think again, isn't it better that everyone can try it. and this might be a good promotion. but if you have to verify it like no one wants to try MVP except investors who buy their tokens.

I agree with it, The people who's really going to care about it are those investors because most of us really don't like doing a kyc even we're an investor. Let's wait for the team actions and answer about it.

At your service
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:40:52 PM

Message from our CEO.

"We are officially in the final stages of security audit of the MVP/BETA of ONAM Exchange. If everything goes well we should be live in just a few hours."

"MVP was originally meant to be released at the end of November and only showcase UI and Matching engine, but we decided to step it up and technically will be releasing the Beta version of the Crypto to Crypto trading of the platform."

"I am humbled by the support of our community and investors. Over $1.25M raised in the last 45 days and countless partnerships secured. Thank you."

Keep an eye on onam.io

Big things are coming.

Thanks for your reply. Always nice to hear someone from the team stepping by in BCT.

Is the $1.25M raised the total number or are there still open/pending transactions that are not calculated yet? That would mean you raised around 50% of your softcap, right?

That would be a really low softCap. It’s unlike most projects that set a high softCap and wouldn’t reach it.
Btw, a few more extra days for the beta version of the app isn’t a bad idea. Hopefully, the release of your app helps INAM to reach the hardcap and probably build more partnerships.

I will personally applaud any project who manages to get to soft cap let alone hard cap in this bearish market. If Onam has claimed to raised above half of the cap, I think it's impressive. All the same, I am on the look out to see how this unfolds finally

I share same sentiment, like i said. It's not easy for projects in this bearish market. The interesting thing is that so many projects keeps springing up by the minute

It's tough work raising funds in this market, my question is if the value of BTC, ETH, etc. continues to fall, will ONAM need to raise their softcap? Especially as it is linked to fiat.

Yea, hard times, that's same question that every other project is facing at the moment and some have actually paused all activities, its quite tough for viable projects to succeed at the moment and its actually surprising that the market it dipping seriously with the good news emanating form the industry, seems like the whales are trying to do something funny
bartolomeo

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:44:28 PM

Yeah, having to go through a KYC process is mandatory to test the MVP unfortunately. I am wondering if they will have an extern company doing it for them and how long it will take until you can get verified

I can imagine not a lot of people will try out the mvp because most people hate to do the kyc. But it is important to do the kyc to bring security against scammers.

So even Onam depaneds on KYC? aren't there any other special security method or pre action? I guess it's nothing for scammers to pass a KYC and keep scamming...

this is a serous problem of the KYC rules, because some of the project uses KYC and we are not guaranteed that all the Photos we send to them will not be use to steal our identity and used it to another project for the multiple KYC  account. I am not happy doing such KYC in some reason but if it is must and on their rules and regulation i guess its ok to submit to get involve such a good and well developed projects 

You mean to say they should mention some kind of declaration that they will not be using personal information for any other purpose?

yes, maybe a rules and agreement between the person/trader and the platform stated that the KYC submitted is for MVP purposes and not being uses to other project. Maybe an additional requirement while taking the photo or the id not just holding the id. For example taking a photo will holding the ip with a cap, pen, etc, maybe it sounds funny but i guess my suggestion is not that bad too Cheesy

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 01:33:27 PM

KYC for the MVP?
I see that for the first time. Or is the version already so far that we can carry out actual trades? Because only then would I understand a KYC. But now I'm just waiting for the release of the MVP, let's see how strict the KYC is

KYC shouldn’t be a problem you don’t have to be afraid. But when you come from a restricted country then that’s a problem.
Either way, you’ll have to do KYC on the Exchange to trade or withdraw your tokens. All I ask for is a quick and easy KYC procedure.
Even due to KYC our accounts will be safe. If any exchange asking for KYC so I don't think so it's have any problem. KYC always good to keep safe our funds also.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 02:10:24 PM

KYC for the MVP?
Yeah thats really unexpected to do KYC for Testing MVP!
According to team its the basic version of ONAM exchange without the fiat features!
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:27:50 PM

KYC for the MVP?
According to team its the basic version of ONAM exchange without the fiat features!

I think it is mandated as part of the compliance process they are after. I think given you KYC for the MVP it would be functional? I mean it is likely you will be able to actually trade coins but I haven't tried it yet.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 02:46:01 PM

KYC for the MVP?

then it is not a mvp then. rather it is a beta application because i don't see any reason for one doing kyc before testing an mvp application. Like I should do a kyc because I want to play around with demo site. Anyways, I would advice them to announce that what they are about releasing is something like and mvp rather than a mvp
dcoolguy84
Copper Member

Activity: 425

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 03:02:00 PM

KYC for the MVP?

KYC is mandatory now to almost every trading platform. Its good in a way to make sure that investor is genuine one.
Many platforms approve KYC in matter of hours, however some take ages but still incomplete.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:43:25 PM

KYC for the MVP?

KYC is mandatory now to almost every trading platform. Its good in a way to make sure that investor is genuine one.
Many platforms approve KYC in matter of hours, however some take ages but still incomplete.

KYC is good and at the same time bit scary. Because documents which we are submitting for KYC, people have fear that it will be misused. But I don't think exchange will doing any bad practices, so I have done the KYC and waiting for MVP launch.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:55:03 PM

KYC for the MVP?

KYC is good and at the same time bit scary. Because documents which we are submitting for KYC, people have fear that it will be misused. But I don't think exchange will doing any bad practices, so I have done the KYC and waiting for MVP launch.

Was away for few days, did I miss any important news? Did they launched MVP already? If no, what's the reason for the delay?
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 04:05:04 PM

KYC for the MVP?

Was away for few days, did I miss any important news? Did they launched MVP already? If no, what's the reason for the delay?
They still never launch MVP yet and given reason that they are MVP is in still under testing. You will get all details on their social channel.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 04:09:51 PM

Onam is a truly scalable and Innovative exchange that  is ushering in a new era of MLK standardization in digital asset trading. I like the fact that Onam is  placing an emphasis on adhering to compliance, security, and usability.

Let us see when usage start on the MVP I think that is when the real magic would happen. What you said is what is claimed. One thing I've notice about them is that they are taking compliance seriously even the mvp require a kyc.

When would the mvp be out?
Team ANN that the MVP would be delayed for a few hours, and a beta version would be released. But I think the time is up. But no news on the MVP.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:22:42 PM

Hi! Everyone. I can see you're trying to cooperate with SEC in order to have the proper license to work with US residents. My question is, how about EU residents?

You'll get a swift reply if you visit their telegram group, they're much more active their that the way they're here.

I believe they are but like you said the best way always seems to be via telegram they have been much more active there than anywhere else and very excited to help
I noticed same, it’s  always easy to get instant response for questions or queries from their telegram channel. The moderators are quick to answer.
Cryptocolor

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:25:34 PM

anybody post the instagran link here ...!!of this project .
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 05:11:58 PM

Hi! Everyone. I can see you're trying to cooperate with SEC in order to have the proper license to work with US residents. My question is, how about EU residents?

You'll get a swift reply if you visit their telegram group, they're much more active their that the way they're here.

I believe they are but like you said the best way always seems to be via telegram they have been much more active there than anywhere else and very excited to help
I noticed same, it’s  always easy to get instant response for questions or queries from their telegram channel. The moderators are quick to answer.

I must say that their telegram moderators are among the fastest I've seen, it's almost as if they don't sleep with the swift way in which they answer questions.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: