Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:23:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment reality  (Read 2523 times)
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:56:51 PM

Well most of the project are still not getting used in reality . We are still in the early stages of developments and I believe next year we will see big institutional money coming in crypto when the projects are ready for use

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mr_smith99
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:04:23 AM

Getting full crypto adoption might reveal the most challenging task there is. It might fill impossible like it was on 2010 to think that BTC would go to $20K but it happened, so I feel like full adoption can happen as well. It's not this amazing think all talk but impossible to reach, we can get there and like you said it has to start with us even with the small things that you think are irrelevant
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:46:49 AM

Getting full crypto adoption might reveal the most challenging task there is. It might fill impossible like it was on 2010 to think that BTC would go to $20K but it happened, so I feel like full adoption can happen as well. It's not this amazing think all talk but impossible to reach, we can get there and like you said it has to start with us even with the small things that you think are irrelevant

Yes, that it's true. Ready or not, the mass adoption will come. It can happen in the next month, in the next year, it can happen in anytime and if it happens, and in that time, many people will join the cryptocurrency. They will know the new investment is revealed but some of them doesn't know that the cryptocurrency was launch in a long time ago. So what we can do now is still survive in this year and still hold what we believe because soon, it will become reality.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:05:49 AM

Yes, that it's true. Ready or not, the mass adoption will come. It can happen in the next month, in the next year, it can happen in anytime and if it happens, and in that time, many people will join the cryptocurrency. They will know the new investment is revealed but some of them doesn't know that the cryptocurrency was launch in a long time ago. So what we can do now is still survive in this year and still hold what we believe because soon, it will become reality.
It will not happen until there will be a lot of usefulness and product that can be used in our real life. But crypto is about to replace the old system with a new one. Just try to survive and try to take any wise decision to avoid the more loses on this bearish market. i could say that crypto is about the revolutionary thing in the economic system
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:07:11 AM

Among all the variety of coins circulating in the market, only a small percentage of those that will survive in this tough fight with regulators. I realize that not all projects that are in my portfolio now and I think they are promising at the moment, will remain the same in a couple of years. Perhaps 5-10% will survive, but these 5-10 % can give a crazy profit of 1000%, which is also quite good.

Like fiat investment its all totally unpredictable and we don't have any control to make it surely profitable so as for me investment is something sort of gambling because we gamble the outcome and therefore if we invest then we should accept all possible effect at better and worst.

nvishnu22

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:12:17 AM

Yes I agree with your point. Before like an year ago there was a rapid change occured in the crypto industry. With that many people and everyone got rich at that time but after reaching the max the people who have invested could not even look at there saving due to huge loss.
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:16:52 AM

Well most of the project are still not getting used in reality . We are still in the early stages of developments and I believe next year we will see big institutional money coming in crypto when the projects are ready for use
Yes, we will see in the future in an increasingly modern era whether the existing projects will develop better or many projects get stuck and whether this crypto can develop better and increase the benefits provided
wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:17:16 AM

No one knows in crypto's prediction, many people speculate that crypto has an advantage, but many people are disappointed with the market value and consider that business failed. Now to be able to achieve satisfying results we should take certain moments that are able to get results.
It could be said that in real land investment, the land value would certainly increase yearly. So your investment would not disappoint.
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:23:47 AM

80 % of people got involved in crypto from September-December and afterwards, they lost interest to invest watching their investments going down. Companies, corporations and politicians , let's say they filled their bags. And only after all of that we will see some positive regulation

But I firmly stand on my point that the only way for crypto to have a long life is the adoption and not just price speculation. And this will come from all of us. Start in little but whenever you got the chance to pay smth with cryptocurrency, just do it. Let's give real world value to the coins we hold.

Easy to say but would really be hard to spread such adoption. There are already merchants that do accept crypto and been add up as a payment system but adoption or recognition isnt really that fast as we see.Why?
due not all countries or places do have the same views when it talks to crypto.Most likely crypto is just good for investment and thats the reality way aspect on most people.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:27:16 AM

For me investing on a cryptocurrency can be really profitable when we could find a project that has a good concept and proven to be a good project that has the capability to thrive in the business world. when that happen, then the future of that project along with it's coin will be good.
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:40:37 AM

80 % of people got involved in crypto from September-December and afterwards, they lost interest to invest watching their investments going down. Companies, corporations and politicians , let's say they filled their bags. And only after all of that we will see some positive regulation

But I firmly stand on my point that the only way for crypto to have a long life is the adoption and not just price speculation. And this will come from all of us. Start in little but whenever you got the chance to pay smth with cryptocurrency, just do it. Let's give real world value to the coins we hold.

In my opinion, the first thing to do is support from the government for the use of cryptocurrency as a legitimate means of payment because real adoption without government support will not succeed, the government must legalize crypto and make it a legitimate payment instrument so that many shops/shopping places accept crypto as payment instruments, with the increasing use of crypto, it will extend the life of crypto.
bashira

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:03:59 AM

Adoption is something will happen in the world with or without us, we can just help it do it faster...
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:13:26 AM

I agree to your points and yup, adoption starts with me, you, us and not big corporations. we must do our bit in scaling crypto adoption and others will follow.
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:17:14 AM

Things that occur when investing is just as mentioned before, that is the possibilities of the coin that having it's price dropping, but after some times we could hope that the price will be rising if the project is good and has many support.
igor85

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:22:55 AM

AfterEther is getting ready to release a new wallet for Ethereum.

With this wallet, using Ethereum is going to be much easier and enjoyable.

Account avatars, categories, transaction simulation, explorer, tokens, balance history and many other features will help you to make the transfers quickly and safely.

Information about the project can be found here:
https://afterether.org/afterether-wallet.html
https://discord.gg/brxpk27
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:30:29 AM

Fluctuations are part of crypto investment that will never be lost, this is the risk and also the benefits of the crypto market, the price drops is normal because of fluctuations, so don't worry too much about it. prices can rise and fall due to fluctuations, but adoption will continue and it will raise prices in a long period, so don't worry about it..
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:53:59 AM

For me investing on a cryptocurrency can be really profitable when we could find a project that has a good concept and proven to be a good project that has the capability to thrive in the business world. when that happen, then the future of that project along with it's coin will be good.
Its hard to choose good coin in this market, but if you want to have sure profit with your investment, go for the top coins. Investment should be put in the right place so your money will be safe. Cryptocurrency gives us so much hope for a better future and let's do our job to support this market.
viktoriya1945

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:02:32 AM

Perhaps you are right, I had to pay for the service several times with cryptocurrency and I was always asked to make a payment by Ethereum and not monero, litecoin or other coin which predict the future of the means of payment. But at the time of payment I really didn't want to part with my Ethereum because I consider it an investment asset and I have no desire to use it as instrument of payment. Cryptocurrency is not subject to inflation and is always growing in price so I want to keep it and not to spend and I think that this will cause some problems when using it as money.
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:08:50 AM

Yes, many have lost a lot of money on investment in ico projects. But they still knew that this was a highly risky asset and invested there. And most likely, those who hold coins from the beginning of this year and who invested this year lost more. Since some of them who invested in the past year still managed to get out of this market, and with a good profit.
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:15:50 AM

Investment realities is not what the shiller; pumpers and dumpers are painying rather, it is what you make out of your decision to invest  in a certain coin or the other and your ability to be patience vonsistent and persist with your position. This is the investment  reality!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: