Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:23:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service  (Read 3478 times)
Avalinatharo

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:38:49 PM

In this area at this stage there are a lot of competitors, but I think that the decentralization technology will allow this project to take the lead in the market.
project success depends on the development team and marketing. Nobody will even know about the best project unless it has good advertising and financial support.
I do not agree! If the idea is cool, then you do not need advertising, people themselves will tell each other for free. But this story is not about this project. It needs good advertising
I do not really understand what you are saying to me. I think the project can get a huge target audience of users right in restaurants. What will it be people who are interested in using the platform.
Advertising is most likely needed right now in order to create a large community and attract as many investors as possible to this project.
To do this, at least you need to hold a bounty program or airdrop. Will there be such an opportunity?
If I understood everything correctly, now the community needs only to wait for the launch of the alpha version and the appearance of the token on the exchanges.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:52:00 PM

beautiful project. I think it will be very popular. Tell me if the team will be represented at conferences? When will it be?
psp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:30:12 PM

hello, where i can see your developers team and advisors?
Bredaliquon

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:32:53 PM

In this area at this stage there are a lot of competitors, but I think that the decentralization technology will allow this project to take the lead in the market.
project success depends on the development team and marketing. Nobody will even know about the best project unless it has good advertising and financial support.
I do not agree! If the idea is cool, then you do not need advertising, people themselves will tell each other for free. But this story is not about this project. It needs good advertising
I do not really understand what you are saying to me. I think the project can get a huge target audience of users right in restaurants. What will it be people who are interested in using the platform.
Advertising is most likely needed right now in order to create a large community and attract as many investors as possible to this project.
To do this, at least you need to hold a bounty program or airdrop. Will there be such an opportunity?
true, one of the most important things to promote a project is by holding a bounty program and maybe airdrop.
if there is no clarity about the two programs then I think it will be difficult to publish a project or attract interested ones
Well, then we need to wait only for a response from the developers. But in any case, I think this project will have a great future.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:35:00 PM

hello, where i can see your developers team and advisors?
This is a very good question for a colleague and I would also very much like to get acquainted with the team of this project. I think this is what you need to do before buying tokens.
snos-boss

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:44:45 PM

Judging by the roadmap, we will soon see the alpha version and after that we can say more. But I must say that it should be claimed for all of us.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:46:50 PM

Judging by the roadmap, we will soon see the alpha version and after that we can say more. But I must say that it should be claimed for all of us.
always good when the project is tied to a real business. This will ensure a constant demand for the coin, which means constant growth.
Lewnatic

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:52:45 PM

always good when the project is tied to a real business. This will ensure a constant demand for the coin, which means constant growth.
Constant growth is constantly expanding the base of clients and partners. I think the same plans here
luciferdark

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:09:59 PM

Pretty interesting and unique project. I think if the team succeeds, then we will soon see a huge growth of this coin.
Weren't there similar projects on the blockchain? In my opinion, this project is not particularly new, but as far as I know, no one has yet succeeded in implementing a similar one. But the idea is not unique. If the development team will try, then there is a big success ahead.
nicomah

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:20:57 PM

there are good prospects, I will follow the project, when the demo version of the application comes out, the price of the token should sharply increase.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:02:20 AM

there are good prospects, I will follow the project, when the demo version of the application comes out, the price of the token should sharply increase.
Well, if by that time the coin will already be traded on exchanges. Already have information about when this coin will be added to the first exchange?
snos-boss

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:19:57 AM

Well, if by that time the coin will already be traded on exchanges. Already have information about when this coin will be added to the first exchange?
I'm more worried about the fact that now I am not able to buy these tokens. And now it seems to be the most profitable.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:39:55 AM

I don’t really like the fact that there is no development team on the site. Tell me where can I read more about this? Maybe in white paper?
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:57:12 AM

I wonder how many partners have already managed to attract? I would like to understand what restaurants will be online immediately after the launch of the platform.
Here I agree with you colleague. Moreover, they promised to launch an alpha version of the application in the near future.
racistconspiracy

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:53:39 AM

I don’t really like the fact that there is no development team on the site. Tell me where can I read more about this? Maybe in white paper?
It is likely that the white paper and the development team will still appear on the site. I guess because was an ICO closed then the site is not the basis of the project.
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:19:20 AM

true, one of the most important things to promote a project is by holding a bounty program and maybe airdrop.
if there is no clarity about the two programs then I think it will be difficult to publish a project or attract interested ones
Perhaps the coin will soon appear on exchanges, and therefore the developers decided not to conduct a bounty program. It will disappoint me a bit.
chemm

Activity: 164

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:22:42 AM

Nobody thought about launching such on the blockchain using their own cryptocurrency? Very strange. It seems such a simple idea ...
I3arni

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:42:13 AM

do you have any partnerhsip with another crypto projects already?
litokur

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:12:00 PM

how was the ISO closed? Not yet reported results? Here generally answer questions? Anyone from the development team or project support?
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:17:24 PM

do you have any partnerhsip with another crypto projects already?
Osteria seems like it's still new in the world of crypto currency, whether I see this project is not good, why is their web appearance just as simple as this? does not attract attention if they will indeed run the ICO, the information provided is very low, hopefully they will hear this

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: