Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 03:26:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world  (Read 128601 times)
Tamandrac

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:00:23 PM

Cryptocurrency is progressing very quickly, because the world of technology does not stand still. Perhaps Grinkoin and make their changes to the environment
I hope that Project Greencoin will be able to bring many innovations to the struggle for the purity of the ecological environment.
Do not forget that the project may not do anything fundamentally new. It happens often. Just in case, take into account this situation
you need to take into account all possible risks, because this is a market, and as we all know, the market is full of competition
Xtonyonyack

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:12:07 PM

yes if both are successful, then Greecoin will become a new history of cryptocurrency in the future. an Ecology technology and Blockchain collaborate to create a green environment
This Greencoin project may well be a revolutionary solution for the direction of environmental protection!
It is rather difficult to say that it is a revolution in a sphere of environmental issues. Now it is difficult to say for sure, because Greencoin is only on a first stage of implementation
there is no revolution yet, but this project is trying to do it, but it takes a lot of time
The revolution will be after the ICO or at least in its middle. There and cryptocurrency may grow a little
The revolution will be when the project really will fully work in the market
You need to aim to take a monopoly, not just settle in to existing companies!
As a pleasant option, it is a little to move towards competitors and take its place in the market, then there will be a good result. But to achieve this, you need a lot of time.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:20:19 PM

can you share any information about listing after end of ICO?
In any case, the team will make for all the announcement about how they have been fundraising
Moreover, the ICO will not start soon, and since the listing happens only after the ICO, you just need to wait at least 2 months after the end of the ICO
It seems to be so long.. ICO haven’t even started.. We will have to wait around a half of a year. I think that during those months a lot can change on market
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:27:15 PM

In any case, the team will make for all the announcement about how they have been fundraising
This are important details so personally I am sure that team will soon publish detailed information about it.
kmntrci

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:28:15 PM

Cryptocurrency is progressing very quickly, because the world of technology does not stand still. Perhaps Grinkoin and make their changes to the environment
I hope that Project Greencoin will be able to bring many innovations to the struggle for the purity of the ecological environment.
I believe it can be important for whole community and be implemented. It soon be even more necessary. It is only important to collect soft cap.
Yes, already soft Capa will be enough for the full launch of the platform, but probably not enough for additional features and chips, although it will soon appear
I think that there is a danger that this project will not even collect soft cap.. because a few investors just want to put their money into such projects.
pogi23

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:34:38 PM

yes if both are successful, then Greecoin will become a new history of cryptocurrency in the future. an Ecology technology and Blockchain collaborate to create a green environment
This Greencoin project may well be a revolutionary solution for the direction of environmental protection!
It is rather difficult to say that it is a revolution in a sphere of environmental issues. Now it is difficult to say for sure, because Greencoin is only on a first stage of implementation
there is no revolution yet, but this project is trying to do it, but it takes a lot of time
The revolution will be after the ICO or at least in its middle. There and cryptocurrency may grow a little
The revolution will be when the project really will fully work in the market
You need to aim to take a monopoly, not just settle in to existing companies!
As a pleasant option, it is a little to move towards competitors and take its place in the market, then there will be a good result. But to achieve this, you need a lot of time.
Project team has big plans and it is stated in road map that realisation will be till 2020 and it is so long..
Phileste

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:36:50 PM

This are important details so personally I am sure that team will soon publish detailed information about it.
Understandably, people need to know how the collections go and what further results are expected from the project.
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:42:15 PM

And I like this idea. Imagine small drone robots that are connected to a single blockchain database from project Greencoin and that collect, for example, information about harmful emissions into the atmosphere from the pipes of factories and plants. This will be the most reliable and objective information.
Sounds a little futuristic. Although given the speed of modern scientific and technological progress, I would not be surprised if we see such technological solutions soon.
Nothing futuristic, but quite real. I am about myself and imagine the technology in the near future!
Personally I think that this future is more near than we even expect. Nowadays, we faice such serious environmental problems, that solutions have to be found soon..
Yes, serious environmental problems may soon catch us by surprise and we will not be able to change anything, so we need to act now!
However there are so many factors that influence attitude of big investors to such project. The understanding of fact that there is a high necessity of improving the situation is not enough for them
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:45:06 PM

It seems to me that the mentality, family attitude  and personal relation to the environment is very important for understanding of global issues and willingness to make a difference . However, the level of awareness can be increased
It seems to me that in such a field as the protection of ecology, you need to start from yourself. Do not litter, do not harm the nature and the environment.
I totally agree with such position, but it is difficult  make everybody be more self conscious
And here you can’t make, everyone decides for himself how to lead his own way of life
Why is it impossible to earn money here? If you are well organized then you even have to take the money to be motivated
Personally I think that there are a few chances that it can collect a bigger amount of money than it is just needed for project implementation
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:52:56 PM

Moreover, the ICO will not start soon, and since the listing happens only after the ICO, you just need to wait at least 2 months after the end of the ICO
nope, pre-ico will start in 16 november. Its soon enough
Yes, it starts soon, but do we really ready for ICO start ? I am quite worried about funds. It is rather good project, but everything depends on investments
DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:59:09 PM

Understandably, people need to know how the collections go and what further results are expected from the project.
There were some projects that tried to hide such information and of course it has bad influence on their reputation and lead to their collapse . I mean it is important to deliver such information to investors
kmntrci

Activity: 439

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:05:16 PM

Do not forget that the project may not do anything fundamentally new. It happens often. Just in case, take into account this situation
Now on the market there are quite enough side projects. However, according to the Whitepaper Greencoin  has its own characteristic
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:09:37 PM

you need to take into account all possible risks, because this is a market, and as we all know, the market is full of competition
Honestly, I haven’t seen a lot of competitors in such sphere of projects. But there are some other problems
internetlift

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:22:54 PM

On page 38, you say something nonsense. You discuss about the company's plans, about the fact that ISO has not yet come out, etc. But for some reason it seems to me that you did not come here. You need another branch. You are not discussing the project at all. Or are you not at all interested to talk about the company's product and its promotion?
tazmannia

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:37:11 PM

I want to say that Project Greencoin has many missions:
It improves the environment
He helps others improve the environment
It popularizes blockchain technology among people not interested in cryptocurrency and blockchain.
It has a high investment attractiveness.
It is technologically innovative.
And much more.
Unfortunately, not all of these missions are positive or even the best for investors. For example, a long hold and expectations of profit from the invested funds. How can this be a plus. Yes, no how!
I understand what you are saying about the mission, but there must be distinctive features from other projects.
I see many members joining the bounty. Perhaps their role will play a key in attracting a large number of investors. But I doubt it, too.
Athanasios Motok

Activity: 387

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:52:03 PM

If you are 2 years old, this is a long time, then end the discussion in this thread, why do you dissolve your drool here. You do not be offended. But I am not at all interested in your opinion. Moreover, it is not optimistic at all. Bla Bla and only.
Others here correctly wrote that ecology is more important than any money, do not forget about it.

Yes, profits and money interest me too, but this is secondary. This forum is for me, as a hobby, which can, how to make a profit and be as a source of pleasant communication.
Sometimes on the forum I meet interesting projects that deserve the attention of many. Startup or groundfishing helps young teams get up to their feet and move on to realizing their global goals.
I understand that there are a lot of scammers, but they are everywhere. In public transport, on the Internet and here on this forum.
So be patient and participate in bounty or buy coins. Support the creators.
Good opinion, I give you +1 to your karma.
But seriously, I'm interested in money and profit. Of course it is not very decent and beautiful, because You are a supporter of ecology, but I need money. I follow this thread, just because I wonder how much the company collects money. A few days ago, the admin said that they have not yet collected the required amount. Therefore, I wonder how much they collect.
dodgi

Activity: 146
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:02:47 PM

On page 38, you say something nonsense. You discuss about the company's plans, about the fact that ISO has not yet come out, etc. But for some reason it seems to me that you did not come here. You need another branch. You are not discussing the project at all. Or are you not at all interested to talk about the company's product and its promotion?
If you say that it is foolish to discuss the plans and goals of the project, then why do we need this thread?
You'd better take part in the bounty and check with your example what kind of project this scam is or really has. Personally, I follow my advice to you and recommend it to anyone who speaks tongues in this thread. Start doing.

lsafronova095

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:16:10 PM

It is obvious that the project does not give anything new, which can strongly distinguish it from other ICOs on ecology. A small feature that I noticed was that they could unite several other companies in this field. And perhaps that's all.
lubah

Activity: 360

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:30:32 PM

Good opinion, I give you +1 to your karma.
But seriously, I'm interested in money and profit. Of course it is not very decent and beautiful, because You are a supporter of ecology, but I need money. I follow this thread, just because I wonder how much the company collects money. A few days ago, the admin said that they have not yet collected the required amount. Therefore, I wonder how much they collect.
Thank you for your karma.
But you are a completely different person who is not like me. I use this forum to communicate with people who share with me the opinion that a cryptocurrency can make a person better. But with you the situation is different. You're ready to sell yourself for the money. You are cruel to this world and you sell for the money to the devil.
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:39:43 PM

nope, pre-ico will start in 16 november. Its soon enough
I understood one thing. The theme of ecology is good, and if you want to support a startup, you can donate your money for development. Which may not be at all. On the one hand, I feel sorry for those who do not understand it, and at the same time I feel sorry for myself when I spend time on bounty daily, and the teams and developers do not pay these tokens. I am very sorry for the time spent.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: