Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:59:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[NEW ANN] [PTX] PLATTEX [AIRDROP Started ] 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 2442 times)
angrygerl

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:49:50 PM

Why did the project representatives not report the conditions of the airdrop? Will this information be presented before the start of this campaign?
There are two days left before the launch of Airdrop. I hope during this time we will learn the news from the project representatives here or on other communication channels. I'm tracking this event.
I believe that the Plattex team should place details about the beginning of airdrop on different thematic sites if it wants to interest a large community.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:56:12 AM

Why did the project representatives not report the conditions of the airdrop? Will this information be presented before the start of this campaign?
There are two days left before the launch of Airdrop. I hope during this time we will learn the news from the project representatives here or on other communication channels. I'm tracking this event.
I believe that the Plattex team should place details about the beginning of airdrop on different thematic sites if it wants to interest a large community.
Well, let's see how the opening of the airdrop will happen. It seems to me that there are already participants who will support the project.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:44:43 AM

Well, let's see how the opening of the airdrop will happen. It seems to me that there are already participants who will support the project.
Of course they will. I personally decided to support the project. I hope that I can make a profit after the start of development.
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:53:18 AM

PTX can become an excellent payment tool, provided that the team can organize all the processes that will ensure the consumption of PTX.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:05:43 AM

Of course they will. I personally decided to support the project. I hope that I can make a profit after the start of development.
To attract participants at a very early stage of development, the team must conduct activities to inform the participants about their project. I find it difficult to understand the growth of token value after product launch, but I think there is potential.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:14:40 AM

Communicating with the team would help to learn more about the project.  Now there is only brief information. I was hoping I'd get answers.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:30:48 AM

Communicating with the team would help to learn more about the project.  Now there is only brief information. I was hoping I'd get answers.
I'm still waiting for the developers to add some news. Their development plan should already have some details of the project implementation.
angrygerl

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:59:55 AM

I'm still waiting for the developers to add some news. Their development plan should already have some details of the project implementation.
It seems to me that now participation in the airdrop is more based on the trust to the Plattex project. I think the participants should decide for themselves.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:15:14 AM

I think that Plattex will be able to help solve a number of problems that users face when performing transactions, but this requires the support of partners. The team has a lot of work to complete the project.
snos-boss

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:35:57 AM

Can we see a report on the number of participants and the payment of tokens after the completion of the airdrop? I would like to be sure of a fair distribution.
Genanateldi

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:02:35 AM

Can we see a report on the number of participants and the payment of tokens after the completion of the airdrop? I would like to be sure of a fair distribution.
I think we can find this information on the Twitter page. This is usually the case, but as the team will inform us it is not clear to me. Now the messages are not frequent.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:12:02 AM

I think we can find this information on the Twitter page. This is usually the case, but as the team will inform us it is not clear to me. Now the messages are not frequent.
It seems to me that the team is busy preparing for the airdrop, but we will have a link with the project representative after the campaign starts.
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:48:35 AM

I think that Plattex will be able to help solve a number of problems that users face when performing transactions, but this requires the support of partners. The team has a lot of work to complete the project.
Now they have to convince the community that their work is really going to make a profit in the end. Only in this way will they receive a good response from investors and the opportunity to complete their work.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:32:46 AM

To develop a demo version of the team will use their investment? I would like to know what will be in the first review of the product?
Chonevanuey

Activity: 183

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:54:14 AM

The result of project development can simplify the work of users in the network blockchain. I think that we will be able to learn the value of Plattex very soon on the demand for tokens.
angrygerl

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:14:39 AM

To develop a demo version of the team will use their investment? I would like to know what will be in the first review of the product?
It seems to me that in December we will see only a brief overview of the interface. It is likely that the early stage of development will not be able to provide more detail.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:36:44 AM

It seems to me that in December we will see only a brief overview of the interface. It is likely that the early stage of development will not be able to provide more detail.
I would like to receive regular news about the development of the project and all achievements. Now I lack the confidence that the team will be active for their community.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:48:14 AM

What services we will be able to see in your system soon?  I am not talking about the final stage of the development of your project. I want to know what will be available in the first place.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:20:06 AM

What services we will be able to see in your system soon?  I am not talking about the final stage of the development of your project. I want to know what will be available in the first place.
I think the team will go through the stages that are listed in the roadmap. This is the best option for the development of the project. And I think that the value of the token will rise with the beginning of each new   phase.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:39:15 AM

I would like to receive regular news about the development of the project and all achievements. Now I lack the confidence that the team will be active for their community.
Well, it's still too early to talk about it. I think the team can become more active during the airdrop.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: