Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:56:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀[NEW ANN] [PTX] PLATTEX [AIRDROP Started ] 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 2437 times)
orchideja75

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:15:47 PM

Still have the opportunity to participate in Airdrop? I would like to get my coins for free and then trade on exchanges?
And it is already known when tokens will appear on exchanges and on which ones? Already have information about the listing? I would like to get approximate dates.
I think we will wait for announcements from the developers. I would like to see the team at international conferences. I think that would be awesome.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:21:43 PM

Still have the opportunity to participate in Airdrop? I would like to get my coins for free and then trade on exchanges?
And it is already known when tokens will appear on exchanges and on which ones? Already have information about the listing? I would like to get approximate dates.
I think we will wait for announcements from the developers. I would like to see the team at international conferences. I think that would be awesome.
We only have the information that the team has provided on the official website. There are no exact dates for the stages. We should get new data about the project. I hope the new posts will be at the time of the Airdrop.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:35:57 PM

It seems to me that the team has chosen the right strategy to start its ICO project. The result of Airdrop will confirm to us the interest of the community to the Plattex product.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:54:57 PM

It seems to me that the team has chosen the right strategy to start its ICO project. The result of Airdrop will confirm to us the interest of the community to the Plattex product.
The activity of the team more effectively attracts investors to the projects of ICO, but airdrop copes with advertising of the project in the presence of a good idea. I'd like to see both factors here.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:08:31 PM

I think this is very relevant for a project that wants to get partners around the world. The Plattex team must attend such appearances to find them.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:27:30 PM

I think this is very relevant for a project that wants to get partners around the world. The Plattex team must attend such appearances to find them.
During the search for partners, I think that the team will be able to participate in such speeches. I will wait for messages from the team about the event calendar.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:45:52 PM

Distribution is simple calculation : 120 M PTX / the number of users = The value that everyone gets
In my opinion this is a generous offer from the team.
Genanateldi

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:58:04 PM

Distribution is simple calculation : 120 M PTX / the number of users = The value that everyone gets
The number of participants grew thanks to the interesting idea of Plattex. I saw a lot of participants in the Telegram group. So let's see how the Airdrop goes.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:01:22 PM

I think the project is popular among investors.  The team still has not set the duration of the airdrop?
Vasyafet

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:20:31 PM

The number of participants grew thanks to the interesting idea of Plattex. I saw a lot of participants in the Telegram group. So let's see how the Airdrop goes.
Interest in Plattex is caused by a good prospect for investment. I think the participants will be able to get a good profit after the token is added to the exchange.
Chatelleyma

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:23:35 PM

Very soon the team will add a token for exchange. The names of the exchange partners are important to me. Is there any preliminary information on this?
Waleyoshaniann

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:26:45 PM

I saw the activity of the community in Telegram. But I think that there are only those participants who want to get a quick profit. I haven't figured out how big the prospect is for long-term storage of PTX.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:30:37 PM

Very soon the team will add a token for exchange. The names of the exchange partners are important to me. Is there any preliminary information on this?
As I understand correctly, the team has indicated on its site two participants. But I think there is no precision about the first in listing PTX.
Chonevanuey

Activity: 183

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:32:52 PM

How fast can I see the tokens in my wallet? Is there no lock period?
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:43:19 PM

I think we will learn during the launch of airdrop about its duration. The time of token enrollment depends on its period. Waiting will take a little time.
Dandianavin

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:56:38 PM

I think we will learn during the launch of airdrop about its duration. The time of token enrollment depends on its period. Waiting will take a little time.
Registration of participants is successful for the project. I think the project will get its purpose. Advertising is necessary to collect the  amount of investment. Success for the team.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:03:16 PM

As I understand correctly, the team has indicated on its site two participants. But I think there is no precision about the first in listing PTX.
I think the team can add other participants during the ICO project. Now the main thing for the team is to get community support, and subsequently to ensure the growth of profits. Smiley
Arcurislahalyn

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:12:46 PM

What can we see in the development phase of the Demo Of PTX Marketplace project? I'd like to understand your goal this year.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:32:25 PM

What can we see in the development phase of the Demo Of PTX Marketplace project? I'd like to understand your goal this year.
I am also interested in this presentation. I think the demo version can unleash the potential of the project early in the development of the system.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:35:59 PM

I think the team can add other participants during the ICO project. Now the main thing for the team is to get community support, and subsequently to ensure the growth of profits. Smiley
The token will be popular only on condition that the team will carry out its steps in the roadmap. Now we can't make sure this, but I hope to be able to get the first profit after the token is run for exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: