Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:51:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fear of ethereum  (Read 2713 times)
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:47:17 AM

If you get to know Ethereum in depth, you will know why many people have lost confidence in Ethereum. I bought ETH for $832, and it's now only $197!
many ETH holders who cry see the price fall past the purchase price because with the decline in prices will reduce investment value. for you, I hope to remain calm and continue to hold coin ETH if you sell then you will lose your capital. I'm sure you think smart in this difficult situation.

Tough decision to make, there's a lots of influence on why the value falls like this and its hard to assess which and how it can bounce back to the same level, if you will sell it now the losses that you have is very high, if you can still wait for some time maybe after this year chances to have a much higher value when december approach, not sure if that will happen but from the previous history of this market december always bring good news to most of the good project inside this industry.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:24:19 AM

fear or bad news about the ethereum is reasonable for every crypto. It is precisely this kind of thing sometimes can make crypto to be great. Thus it would be nice when to see this to be a profitable part of the ethereum where to buy at a price that is low enough. this opportunity will be profitable when the bull run occurred because the surge in price will certainly be higher.
Psec
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:39:16 AM

It is only newbie who don't have much knowledge about the whole thing will lose. In this forum and many other platforms on the Internet, there are wide range of opini about many topics. Your experience and market research who determine whether you believe in ETH or not.
cbIpok

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 07:45:07 AM

Some people constantly produce bad news about ethereum. I think there's a deliberate situation. Ethereum will come to better places with fork. I still can't see an opponent to ethereum in their branch.
Jrfranco

Activity: 786
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 08:25:21 AM

Looking at the forum for a while now,there have been so much thread about ethereum,fear of what will become of ethereum,some have even lost confidence in ethereum,the founder himself is not helping situation with what he said about the future of ethereum. A newbie will surely have is doubt about eth after reading all this.Do you think all these will have negative effect on Eth when bull run finally come for crypto market?

Fear is always a part of investing, whether we make a profits or we loss the money we invested, but i believe ethereum is still one of the best coin, and its the most tradable coin so far, just maybe take the ride, and diversify your investments, do not stick to only one coin.
waldocarter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:31:33 AM

I think the usual manipulation for cryptocurrency happens. All those who turn out to be weak and sell their ethereum for a penny will be very sorry in the future. Because I think ethereum will recover in price and continue to grow.

DavenporK

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:38:18 AM

I think everyone including me and many beginners are worried about the decline in ethereum prices nowadays. yes, it can be said that ethereum prices are currently stable at fixed prices, there has been no significant movement. But the current market turmoil does not preclude my intention to buy and continue this ethereum coin. I believe that the market situation will improve soon and ethereum prices will stabilize again.
AlfaroBasilio

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:51:14 AM

I think everyone including me and many beginners are worried about the decline in ethereum prices nowadays. yes, it can be said that ethereum prices are currently stable at fixed prices, there has been no significant movement. But the current market turmoil does not preclude my intention to buy and continue this ethereum coin. I believe that the market situation will improve soon and ethereum prices will stabilize again.
Not afraid if Ethereum stays like last year, they are afraid because the price is very low, actually Ethereum is a good Altcoin he has great potential he also has a strong foundation, if Ethereum can soar surely many are interested and not afraid to buy or invest. but believe me, Ethereum will return to normal and be able to get back up but not sure when it will rise which is important you must be patient and always optimistic.
nak02

Activity: 512

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:54:52 AM

Ethereum is also a foundation of some altcoins now, if ethereum could not retrieve the usual price in marketplace, probably some altcoins too, that's why  there is a dump of all coins now.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:33:25 AM

Looking at the forum for a while now,there have been so much thread about ethereum,fear of what will become of ethereum,some have even lost confidence in ethereum,the founder himself is not helping situation with what he said about the future of ethereum. A newbie will surely have is doubt about eth after reading all this.Do you think all these will have negative effect on Eth when bull run finally come for crypto market?

It is because there are many ICO based on ethereum network has failed to bring investors a profit.
ETH developer should do something to prevent more fraudulent projects come to ethereum and running ICO.

nelsledma

Activity: 572

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:06:59 AM

It is advised not to listen to internet comments and get scared for no reason. Ethereum is still going even it is in a rough patch which I believe soon it will get rid of.

Lol, why on earth would you listen to anyone on what they have to say? This is the kind of time when you only listen to what your mind have to say to you, cause people who are already discouraged will also try to discourage you from buying and saving. Just like they did to Bitcoin last year and were its all over and that Bitcoin is dead and will never rise again, but after all that we got Bitcoin at the price of almost $20k before the end of the year. I won’t be surprised if Eth does the same thing.
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:11:26 AM

I am an altcoin admirer named Ethereum (ETH). When Ethereum's condition is constantly being talked about negatively, I think this is a good opportunity for Ethereum to rise positively. The future of Ethereum will remain without the slightest doubt that I have had so far, because until now, many ICOs still believe in ETH.

sentbit

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:17:55 AM

as long as ICO still use ethereum, I still believe in this platform so don't worry about the issue everything can happen anytime and uncertain conditions for now I'm pretty sure about ethereum.
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:16:13 AM

The situation around the ethereum is really tense. And any negative news only worsens the situation. I think there is a hidden game that developers and Buterin in particular are playing. I think they have a clear plan of action, and that nobody knows about this plan.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:19:11 AM

Vitalik Buterin has stated that he does not have any tokens in his purse because it was distributed entirely to other businesses. I am really confused about this news. If he does not hold a token, he is no longer interested in his job and he only works for money. I think ETH is not safe and we should move on to another subject. Seems bitcoin would be better.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:21:42 AM

Ethereum is a very valuable coin for the whole crypto market and I think after the updates the price will boost back to 1k USD. But nobody knows what will happen in the future, thats why wait for the update and fasten your seatbelts. Cheesy
hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:26:33 PM

There are many different opinions, the market broke the investor's psychology, negative thoughts became dominant. I think the ethereum will become valuable again when the market rises.
Ethereum is one of the best coin in altcoin, and the second coin next to bitcoin in terms of fluctuation .I think it has a potential to grow more so it is necessary that they are fear for the ethereum. Its hard to stop this kind of coin due to there platform they produce.

nolestiket

Activity: 308

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 05:37:10 PM

It seems to me that Ethereum will be fine.This is a blue chip in the market, its price will only grow if the market is bullish.I think protegiendo time (more than a year) Ethereum will bring a good profit .At the moment, the price is very pleasant to buy it .

gunhell16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:38:59 PM

I dont feel any fear in this Ethreum tokens.
They are still good to have. one of the best investment to have is ETH.
Bull run will start anytime soon, Ethereum will benefit on that run.
I am very positive on what will Ethereum be before the year ends.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:48:43 PM

i still trust ethereum and think that at some point the project will go up again. i am not deterred by the negative threads and continue to collect ethereum coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: