Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:22:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO ENDED] Jarvis Network - bridge legacy and digital finance  (Read 44706 times)
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 12:08:24 PM

I dont understand. They have some videos where showing how exchange works, but why they just not open exchange for testers for example?

Maybe because there is no liquidity with 5 testers Wink

They could use play money. For example, test Dollars and test BTC. But I think it is difficult to find beta testers at the moment.

You're right, play money...why do you think that it will be hard to find beta testers? Maybe with some inventives they will be able to find a lot of them

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 01:33:27 PM

I dont understand. They have some videos where showing how exchange works, but why they just not open exchange for testers for example?

Hello, it is not the exchange, but the trading app Smiley

This app can connect to multiple exchanges, including our exchange Smiley

Oh, I undrstand. So this is wallet with opportunity to connect to different exchanges like in Midas? Which exchanges are you able to connect?
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 04:59:41 PM

They could use play money. For example, test Dollars and test BTC. But I think it is difficult to find beta testers at the moment.

You're right, play money...why do you think that it will be hard to find beta testers? Maybe with some inventives they will be able to find a lot of them

The only way they would find enough serious testers would be with some kind of reward for a honest work, not just an airdrop with meaningless tasks, but that takes time and brainpower.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:27:20 PM

Maybe because there is no liquidity with 5 testers Wink

i do not think anyone would do it just for passion (the tester) it feels the lack of funds but maybe they(team) could reward testers with tokens?...
Jarvis Edge (OP)

Activity: 864
Merit: 3

Interoperable finance | https://jarvis.network

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 07:29:45 AM

The only way they would find enough serious testers would be with some kind of reward for a honest work, not just an airdrop with meaningless tasks, but that takes time and brainpower.

For testers, we have already 1,200 Forex/CFDs traders who have tried the beta, and even more waiting for the full platform.

Even without reward, but anyway, when we will launch, we will do it with 1000 people, then 5000, then we will just open it to everyone.

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 07:30:51 AM

I think it is parts of the progress.

Maybe they would open it for testers at some point but not yet.
It would not be bad, for marketing. If only they could provide such an opportunity.
This crypto-winter for all the hard. I hope that the team will be able to overcome this.

Well, we are working on it, but the video uses the prototypes which is not stable enough to make it test by many people.

However the Fx platform is stable enough.

So it's going to be prototype then closed test, then beta, then release? Just please release the beta when it will be polished enough, I've seen many softwares being deprecated because of bad betas ( COSS, coff...coff...)

You are right and thank you for your feedback! This is why at the moment we do not release the beta to everyone, we are afraid people will be disappointed because they so want the final product. I tried COSS when they launched, and then I have never tried it again.

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 07:32:25 AM

As far as I understand, Jarvis Exchange is aimed to become a marketplace for various assets, as well as a financial ecosystem based on a unique technology framework. This exchange has an interesting feature that aggregates the liquidity of different markets into one pool using the special protocol. I'm also impressed with the introducing the JUSD token pegged to the US dollar. Good luck, team.

Technically the exchange does not aggregate, but allows to trade/exchange/get exposure to multiple markets, thanks to several liquidity pool and protocol that we use.

You can see it as a marketplace for assets, markets, products and services Smiley

Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 07:34:54 AM

As far as I understand, Jarvis Exchange is aimed to become a marketplace for various assets, as well as a financial ecosystem based on a unique technology framework. This exchange has an interesting feature that aggregates the liquidity of different markets into one pool using the special protocol. I'm also impressed with the introducing the JUSD token pegged to the US dollar. Good luck, team.
this is what is dancing to my attention, this introduction of JUSD can be understood by many people, and I see many people asking why ico jarvis sellers are very long and achieving unsatisfactory targets?

If indeed they will be implementing such feature then I understand it is designed to be an essential part of the Jarvis ecosystem to become more healthy as possible.

So the JUSD has been introduced because by the time of writting the WP, and planning the project, only USDT existed. There were no DAI, USDC, or Rockz (my favorite so far).

Now that they solution exist, it is very strategic for us to use their solution:
> it will save us money
> it will increase the awereness of Jarvis among the community of these stable coin
> it will match our philosophy: partnering instead of competing

Rockz has all the feature we wanted for JUSD, and even more!

Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 07:38:26 AM

I am giving my 2 cents in here. I don't think that any kind of dao is a good idea. Leadership always triumphs the crowd then it comes to innovativity.

I partially agree, you need to have someone that is in charge and has the right experience to be able to make the right decisions. This person could be elected by a system like a dao maybe. A bunch of people hardly have the knowledge to take some important decision, i would like to know a case where that worked out well  Cool

My 2 cent  Cool

This will be a very interesting experiment, are the masses intelligent enough to handle the freedom of the choice.

This is why there is not only the DAO, but also the strategic funds; these two entity will be complementary and competitor as well. I believe in the power of the crowd, the collaborative genius, I know it slowing down process, but there is one thing you forgot: if there are 5'000 tokens holders accessing the DAO, you have 5'000 ambassador, who will organize a bounty, spread the word, and increase the adoption of Jarvis.

Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 07:40:23 AM

Oh, I undrstand. So this is wallet with opportunity to connect to different exchanges like in Midas? Which exchanges are you able to connect?

Yes, basically like Midas, with the difference that you can access traditional markets, Apps and Dapps.

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 12:28:41 PM

So the JUSD has been introduced because by the time of writting the WP, and planning the project, only USDT existed. There were no DAI, USDC, or Rockz (my favorite so far).

Now that they solution exist, it is very strategic for us to use their solution:
> it will save us money
> it will increase the awereness of Jarvis among the community of these stable coin
> it will match our philosophy: partnering instead of competing

Rockz has all the feature we wanted for JUSD, and even more!

Good to hear, If there is a solution out of the box ready to use, there is  no point in reinventing the wheel.

For what concern the DAO i remain skeptical, since there is even another entity which presumably will have the last word on important matters.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 01:17:25 PM

You mean it's an app similar to the Tab Trader which can connect to other exchanges using API keys?
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 05:04:50 PM

I partially agree, you need to have someone that is in charge and has the right experience to be able to make the right decisions. This person could be elected by a system like a dao maybe. A bunch of people hardly have the knowledge to take some important decision, i would like to know a case where that worked out well  Cool

My 2 cent  Cool

This will be a very interesting experiment, are the masses intelligent enough to handle the freedom of the choice.

This is why there is not only the DAO, but also the strategic funds; these two entity will be complementary and competitor as well. I believe in the power of the crowd, the collaborative genius, I know it slowing down process, but there is one thing you forgot: if there are 5'000 tokens holders accessing the DAO, you have 5'000 ambassador, who will organize a bounty, spread the word, and increase the adoption of Jarvis.

I am very curious how that "complementary and competitor" will look in detail.
Many projects, teams, groups in the real world fail in these decision-making processes, its not easy, but I also believe in an intelligence of the crowd.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:39:56 AM

this is what is dancing to my attention, this introduction of JUSD can be understood by many people, and I see many people asking why ico jarvis sellers are very long and achieving unsatisfactory targets?

If indeed they will be implementing such feature then I understand it is designed to be an essential part of the Jarvis ecosystem to become more healthy as possible.

Is JUSD similar to USDC, Paxos, Gemini USD etc?

Yes, as you can understand from the name, it is a pegged usd coin just for jarvis. It will worth 1$

Will it be backed by dollars or an algorithmic stable coin?
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:45:17 AM

Is jarvis planning on getting the JUSD accepted outside of the Jarvis ecosystem as well?

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 05:39:15 AM

For testers, we have already 1,200 Forex/CFDs traders who have tried the beta, and even more waiting for the full platform.

Even without reward, but anyway, when we will launch, we will do it with 1000 people, then 5000, then we will just open it to everyone.

As I see official launch of exchange in Q1 this year. So soon exchange will be working? On which month? March?
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 06:35:42 AM

Can i apply for that first or second beta launch? Or are those for insiders only?
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:06:16 AM

As I see official launch of exchange in Q1 this year. So soon exchange will be working? On which month? March?

Whether the crowdsale has been ended and we see they mentioned they are going to launch their exchange in Q1? We are not very far for the exchange to be launched but when will be the exact date for the conclusion of the ICO?
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 09:24:27 AM

Can i apply for that first or second beta launch? Or are those for insiders only?

Yeah, i would also like to test the system. Is there any place to fill an application?

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 10:30:55 AM

Yeah, i would also like to test the system. Is there any place to fill an application?

me too, maybe it will help jarvis to growth not only in europe market by accepting world wide trader

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: