Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:37:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO ENDED] Jarvis Network - bridge legacy and digital finance  (Read 44706 times)
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:45:22 PM

Anxious to know the form of Cooperation between the Celsius Platform and Jarvis. Is it just listing promise, or something really as an integrated job?

Since Celsius Network is a crypto lending platform and Jarvis is a hybrid exchange, I think they can consolidate their own features to make both platforms more effective than usual.

Yes, this partnership looks like can be something beneficial both of the parties. They can complete each other.

Maybe they will use their tech to collaterize asset to put bets on Jarvis, or maybe just lending (borrow currency to bet of course)

I hope they wont go to bets and they mostly stay in exchange business and stick with their original ideas for now. We will see how accepted they will get and maybe later on they could all some new features.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2174

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:43:10 AM

So the JUSD has been introduced because by the time of writting the WP, and planning the project, only USDT existed. There were no DAI, USDC, or Rockz (my favorite so far).

Now that they solution exist, it is very strategic for us to use their solution:
> it will save us money
> it will increase the awereness of Jarvis among the community of these stable coin
> it will match our philosophy: partnering instead of competing

Rockz has all the feature we wanted for JUSD, and even more!

I agree that Rockz looks promising but it seems that this "bulletproof" crypto currency is still at the ICO stage. I can also mention the TUSD (TrueUSD) ERC20-token pegged to the US dollar.

Since Jarvis aggregates different markets, in my opinion, it can be used as a tool for arbitrage trading. This feature could be profitable.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:27:36 AM

For testers, we have already 1,200 Forex/CFDs traders who have tried the beta, and even more waiting for the full platform.

Even without reward, but anyway, when we will launch, we will do it with 1000 people, then 5000, then we will just open it to everyone.

Can i apply for that first or second beta launch? Or are those for insiders only?

I would say all of us in this ANN are the insiders?  Grin Grin

Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:28:49 AM

So the JUSD has been introduced because by the time of writting the WP, and planning the project, only USDT existed. There were no DAI, USDC, or Rockz (my favorite so far).

Now that they solution exist, it is very strategic for us to use their solution:
> it will save us money
> it will increase the awereness of Jarvis among the community of these stable coin

I agree that Rockz looks promising but it seems that this "bulletproof" crypto currency is still at the ICO stage. I can also mention the TUSD (TrueUSD) ERC20-token pegged to the US dollar.

Since Jarvis aggregates different markets, in my opinion, it can be used as a tool for arbitrage trading. This feature could be profitable.

WTF is Rockz?
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:07:39 AM

Anxious to know the form of Cooperation between the Celsius Platform and Jarvis. Is it just listing promise, or something really as an integrated job?

Since Celsius Network is a crypto lending platform and Jarvis is a hybrid exchange, I think they can consolidate their own features to make both platforms more effective than usual.

Yes, this partnership looks like can be something beneficial both of the parties. They can complete each other.

Maybe they will use their tech to collaterize asset to put bets on Jarvis, or maybe just lending (borrow currency to bet of course)

I hope they wont go to bets and they mostly stay in exchange business and stick with their original ideas for now. We will see how accepted they will get and maybe later on they could all some new features.

What can be done now is to wait for good news from the developments that the team has developed for this project in the future. We will see a great change coming in the future.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 07:24:02 AM

Hello everyone,

For the exchange as I said, it might be delayed due to the ICO results, but we still plan on launching some beta in Q1.

For Celsius we haven't announced the partnership officially yet, but you will be amazed by the synergies possibe!

Seems you have a quite little time. SIX Swiss Exchange going to launch exchange for trading shares. Here is a news:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/major-swiss-stock-exchange-six-to-launch-new-blockchain-powered-digital-exchange
matjas

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 09:32:58 AM

Hello everyone,

For the exchange as I said, it might be delayed due to the ICO results, but we still plan on launching some beta in Q1.

For Celsius we haven't announced the partnership officially yet, but you will be amazed by the synergies possibe!

Seems you have a quite little time. SIX Swiss Exchange going to launch exchange for trading shares. Here is a news:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/major-swiss-stock-exchange-six-to-launch-new-blockchain-powered-digital-exchange

SIX is planing to lunch in the second half of the year o Jarvis still has a lot of time if they stay more or less on track with their roadmap. Having competition is always healthy for users so i am quite fine with that news.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 10:16:54 AM

Hello everyone,

I dont think that this is really a competitor.
They want to make an exchange on top of the blockchain, nothing more.
What Jarvis is offering is much more than this.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
nobytes

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 12:26:14 PM

I dont think that this is really a competitor.
They want to make an exchange on top of the blockchain, nothing more.
What Jarvis is offering is much more than this.

That's exactly what i thought, that is really not a crypto exchange. And it will be probably a private blockchain anyway so it would not affect on adaptation...
pynetx

Merit: 262

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:18:04 PM

> it will save us money

Rockz is still in ICO stage I am not sure on what terms it because favorite.
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 09:15:32 PM

WTF is Rockz?

I'm here to light your way. Grin
You can learn more about this from my signature, dude.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:06:21 AM

WTF is Rockz?

Sorry guys but I am a little bit confused here. Can somebody tell me what exactly Rockz does have to do with Jarvis? Is Rockz the alternative to Jarvis' JUSD? Will they have a partnership with Jarvis or something like that? Or why did Jarvis mention it here?
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:00:18 PM

WTF is Rockz?

Sorry guys but I am a little bit confused here. Can somebody tell me what exactly Rockz does have to do with Jarvis? Is Rockz the alternative to Jarvis' JUSD? Will they have a partnership with Jarvis or something like that? Or why did Jarvis mention it here?

Rockz is, in the future, a platform for using a stabletoken. And Jarvis is the future exchanger. These projects are not alternative or competitors. But these projects can complement each other. And if they will make decisions for cooperation, then, in my opinion, this would be a good idea.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 01:07:37 PM

As far as I understand, Jarvis Exchange is aimed to become a marketplace for various assets, as well as a financial ecosystem based on a unique technology framework. This exchange has an interesting feature that aggregates the liquidity of different markets into one pool using the special protocol. I'm also impressed with the introducing the JUSD token pegged to the US dollar. Good luck, team.
this is what is dancing to my attention, this introduction of JUSD can be understood by many people, and I see many people asking why ico jarvis sellers are very long and achieving unsatisfactory targets?

If indeed they will be implementing such feature then I understand it is designed to be an essential part of the Jarvis ecosystem to become more healthy as possible.

> it will save us money

Really? I didn't check it very thoroughly, saw that and seemed like another ico will fail. But i will check again after your comment.

btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 01:44:06 PM

WTF is Rockz?

Rockz is, in the future, a platform for using a stabletoken. And Jarvis is the future exchanger. These projects are not alternative or competitors. But these projects can complement each other. And if they will make decisions for cooperation, then, in my opinion, this would be a good idea.

Exactly, we always need to find potential projects which will help us to secure ourselves in this market because many exchanges fail to deliver in the market. So we need to be very careful with the exchanges while investing in those.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:37:33 PM

The only way to be 100% safe with an exchange is to use decentralized exchanges, where you have your own keys ( not your keys, not your money Wink )

nobytes

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:38:12 PM

Are you going to review the kyc papers by yourselves or will you outsource it to some other company? Lately i've been worried that my info could be stolen and sold in the black market so i kinda want to know who is handling it.
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:24:21 PM

Just came across this article - https://news.bitcoin.com/canadian-exchange-insolvent-after-ceo-dies-with-keys-to-145m-of-cryptocurrency/  and I think the Jarvis community should learn from it too. Smiley
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 09:01:46 AM

WTF is Rockz?

so for now the two projects are not connected in any way and in any case they are not competitors but complement each other, i believe that a possible partnership would bring many benefits to both
matjas

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:15:56 AM

Are you going to review the kyc papers by yourselves or will you outsource it to some other company? Lately i've been worried that my info could be stolen and sold in the black market so i kinda want to know who is handling it.

This is something we are neglecting or at least wasnt giving too much attention back in 2017 when everyone wanted in on ICOs. I am sure then many information was stolen and sold on. I would also want to know where do my personal information end up and who has access to it.

Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: