Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:29:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 is not a year of profit making, but for investments  (Read 3460 times)
Averaged

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:09:56 AM

I think that’s the time to claw investment and some profits back. This is what i am planning to do.
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:18:11 AM

Smart people will always sell when the market rises, and then buy when the market declines, so I very much agree with OP's point of view, 2018 is definitely not a year to make money, but maybe it is a year suitable for investment, if 2019 Years of the market have a turn, then we will get a good return.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:49:25 AM

Smart people will always sell when the market rises, and then buy when the market declines, so I very much agree with OP's point of view, 2018 is definitely not a year to make money, but maybe it is a year suitable for investment, if 2019 Years of the market have a turn, then we will get a good return.
You do not necessarily need to become smart but at least you need to recognize the issues that come with investing, some people think that just because they invested in this market they deserve to get profits, but your timing is really important in this market and if you get your timing wrong you can lose all your money in a matter of months but if your timing is right you could become rich.
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 02:59:40 AM

I find it difficult to find the moment because I observed that from 2018 to the beginning of 2019 the market conditions were not getting better but on the contrary, it was declining whether it was true in 2019 that the market conditions would improve and provide benefits for investors?
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 03:40:47 AM

Beginning in 2018 it does have a good market from today, but time is running and many are losing money because the market is always decreasing. And until now the market is still at a low level and looks stable. Small profits can be obtained for those who are skilled in trading on the crypto market.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
anjho.ace

Activity: 371

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 03:42:22 AM

2018 for me is not a year for investment but a year of profit in bear season.
If you invested early that year you are now i losing mode. and still waiting to recover the market.
But if you do the grass cutting which a knowledge man will dig in the bear land and get more gold. then you are the smart one you gain from rag.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 03:51:17 AM

I agree with you, last year was not a year of profit making because of the condition of the market, but it's good time to invest in cryptos that good for long term investment so choose the potential crypto.

pinkishyellow

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:16:51 AM

This is one of the most challenging years in the world of cryptocurrency since the onset of its existence, but it has proved itself for not a profit-making year rather for investment time in the world of cryptocurrency. This is the best time ever to invest in cryptocurrency. We have been experiencing bearish time since the beginning of the year and this is still ongoing. The best alternative in bearish time is to do long-term investment. The wise ones always invest in this time while the foolish ones back out from the market. Bullish time will soon take over from the bearish time. Then, the wise ones will take over the market.

There are so many ways you can invest at this bearish time; the first one is to look for good projects that have great potential to be successful and invest in them either by buying their ICO or through the bounty campaign. Secondly, you can look for good coins or tokens that are already thriving in the market before the bearish and invest in them.

I will like to know your take from this post
I agree to your thoughts, My friends and I just stop joining and participating in any campaign the whole year. Because there's alot of scam showed up to the community. We just focus on our holdings, And I hope that this year will be a comeback for all of us
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:26:00 AM

Yes, in 2018 this was a very difficult year to generate profits. Many people frantically sell coins for fear that the price of the coins they hold will fall. And this year only for long-term investments. And it's true that leaving the market does not make us profitable and staying on crypto is a good choice.
arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:01:35 AM

This is one of the most challenging years in the world of cryptocurrency since the onset of its existence, but it has proved itself for not a profit-making year rather for investment time in the world of cryptocurrency. This is the best time ever to invest in cryptocurrency. We have been experiencing bearish time since the beginning of the year and this is still ongoing. The best alternative in bearish time is to do long-term investment. The wise ones always invest in this time while the foolish ones back out from the market. Bullish time will soon take over from the bearish time. Then, the wise ones will take over the market.

There are so many ways you can invest at this bearish time; the first one is to look for good projects that have great potential to be successful and invest in them either by buying their ICO or through the bounty campaign. Secondly, you can look for good coins or tokens that are already thriving in the market before the bearish and invest in them.

if many of us at the beginning of 2018 would have transferred their coins to Fiat, he could successfully trade in the future in the short term, it is due to the fact that we did not want to lose profit did not withdraw their money to Fiat, it was a big mistake, sometimes it is better to suffer a loss but to have the opportunity to trade, rather than out of the game for a whole year. Bear market teaches us more than bull)))
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:21:23 AM

Yes, in 2018 this was a very difficult year to generate profits. Many people frantically sell coins for fear that the price of the coins they hold will fall. And this year only for long-term investments. And it's true that leaving the market does not make us profitable and staying on crypto is a good choice.
this market will stay in condition if there is no good news that make investors back to cryptocurrency market.cryptocurrency market now lack of investors and it proved in total capitalization that only around 120bill .when new demand created by good news i am sure all crypto price will recovered again to ATH.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Bitknick

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:36:16 AM

This is for sure, there was practically no profit in 2018, but the hope remains that all assets will bring profit in the future!
LUGHUL

Activity: 387

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 09:36:32 AM

Yes I really agree with your opinion, in 2018 indeed the crypto price is in a bearish state but that is also an opportunity for investors to invest in crypto. So when the crypto price starts to increase, investors will get a big profit.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
Rtalk

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:44:10 AM

I want to clarify.For those who invested at the beginning of last year , 2018 is not a year of investment,it is a year of losses-which is unknown when they will return to the previous price.For those who invested at the end of last year and invests now-there are good chances in the near future to make good money.
Freescan

Activity: 397

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:53:15 AM

yes, I feel that 2018 is not a good year for bounty hunters, many fail like project funds that don't meet targets and some fraud, I observe that 2018 is the same as what you say like a good year for investment because altcoin prices are cheap .

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:13:57 AM

You have a point about the ICO area in which can be profitable soon but i would prefer buying the targeted coins or tokens after the bounty hunters and some investors dumped their coins than buying the ico price

For me this is more practical since we can't really distinguish for now whos the legit and the scammers and since the potential project may grow or maybe not its more safer to buy the cheapest way than a regular price is it more practical right?
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:23:12 AM

First, finding a good new project is becoming increasingly difficult. Secondly, a bearish trend may be useful for investments, but not everyone wants to invest in long-term investments when you need to wait a year or more to make a profit. Third, bounty hunters are still losing, working on the campaign for several months and eventually getting pennies.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
tbossmitche

Activity: 213

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:40:58 AM

The really experienced traders know profit can be made in any market, whether bear or bull. It all depends on how you play your cards. This year might mostly be a bear market which gives good traders the opportunity to invest in the market and accumulate twords a bulls market that might just be around the corner. It's a known fact that we can't always have a bull market at every point in time, that is why you see the wise traders taking their time to invest now.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 10:58:58 AM

It is right that 2018 wasn't a year for profit-making but for investment. Most crypto investors have suffered losses in this year, so i believe only a small portion of them have invested during this period, as most investors don't have much money for investment.

Pithaxz

Activity: 452
Merit: 2

EPSILOAN.xyz

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:07:05 AM

It is right that 2018 wasn't a year for profit-making but for investment. Most crypto investors have suffered losses in this year, so i believe only a small portion of them have invested during this period, as most investors don't have much money for investment.
In addition, in the previous year it could be said that the year was full of negative news about cryptoqurency, and this could also affect investors' interest in investing with ico, some of them preferred to wait for the market to arrive and of course they also did not want to experience early losses if they invest in ico when the market doesn't support.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: