Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:41:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] BitMax.io Transaction Mining & Reverse-Mining ⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 39341 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 08:47:08 PM

Is there anyone here who participates in mining? Can one already draw first conclusions, is it reasonably lucrative?
Unfortunately, I had too little time to deal with it

I think it’s too early in the mining to really get a sense of the longterm implications of where the market is going not just for BitMax but for everything in this crazy market

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:03:54 PM

I saw that bitmax are the first to start the transaction mining and reverse mining and I was really impressed. This are the kind of major improvements the industry need and its good that we have one that has stepped up the game.

Yea, they are the first to offer such in the crypto exchange industry and i believe that will seriously give them an edge, on the day of the launch of the transaction mining process, they experienced a rapid rise in their membership base, which is an indication that people are watching and quite impressed with the technology, which is a good thing for the brand

It is an interesting approach however wouldn't this impact their profits? what is the business model behind them. I was surprised to know they got like 50k users already and more than 1 mil in daily volume. I think they've operated for few months only.

Yeah, Never expected that they having that already! Just for a few months for a new exchange right? Plus they are having some unique features that will going to help them make more than of it than volumes!

At your service
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:07:23 PM

Is there anyone here who participates in mining? Can one already draw first conclusions, is it reasonably lucrative?

I think it’s too early in the mining to really get a sense of the longterm implications of where the market is going not just for BitMax but for everything in this crazy market

Exactly, now is probably the worst time to make predictions because God knows when we will eventually see the market start to recover. However, saying that, if you made the right call at this moment in time and predicted the way markets are going to move correctly, then you could make a lot of money and probably be likened to a prophet lol.

Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 10:31:20 PM

Exactly, now is probably the worst time to make predictions because God knows when we will eventually see the market start to recover. However, saying that, if you made the right call at this moment in time and predicted the way markets are going to move correctly, then you could make a lot of money and probably be likened to a prophet lol.

Lol, everyone is on the look out for the market to get better before implementing anything significant on their platform I’d like to believe BitMax is a party to this.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:19:46 PM

Lol, everyone is on the look out for the market to get better before implementing anything significant on their platform I’d like to believe BitMax is a party to this.

If you ask me, they shouldn't focus that much on the whole market situation. I am sure they have set themselves some development goals/milestones they want to achieve. It makes no sense to slow things down only because the market doesn't look good atm.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 11:35:33 PM

I think am really up for the whole mining concept here hopefully we get to have some tokens through transaction fee I really like the whole concept they bring it seem pretty unique qnd implementation is really great am looking forward to this and more UI and whole layout looks like Kucoin I think it set the environment ready there

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:21:00 AM

I haven't to be honest; I did not even KYC Tongue hopefully will try it out this weekend. the issue is there is nothing to trade for me right now; I mean the market is not helping at all.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 10:15:08 AM

I haven't to be honest; I did not even KYC Tongue hopefully will try it out this weekend. the issue is there is nothing to trade for me right now; I mean the market is not helping at all.

Yeah. Same here. The market is not encouraging so trading right now is a no go area for me. Only traders would be able to do that now.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 12:07:00 PM

An important feature I have come to love over time is the reverse mining feature. It is absolutely amazing to simply earn a token by trading on the exchange.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:01:06 PM

I think am really up for the whole mining concept here hopefully we get to have some tokens through transaction fee I really like the whole concept they bring it seem pretty unique qnd implementation is really great am looking forward to this and more UI and whole layout looks like Kucoin I think it set the environment ready there

You're right about the concept being unique and that's one of the attractive feature that has attracted a lot of individuals into the project, its quite an advance technology but has eradicated some loopholes that we get to see in most, if not all exchange websites, so its a really welcome development that will help traders achieve their aims
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 02:11:31 PM

I find this thread which is specific for bitmax.io mining both for transactions and the reverse mining. Reverse mining on bitmax makes bitmax different from other exchanges. I opened an account on bitmax already. But have no idea how it works. Is there a tutorial on how Reverse mining works? (A YouTube would be preferred)
Found this link on their Twitter channel https://twitter.com/BitMax_Official/status/1063382697639170048?s=19 although I have not seen it but the caption says tutorial for the reverse and transaction mining.
Really I like this concept and I also have account on BitMax. But I was also not aware about that how it's working, thanks for link. I would like to know the more details about transaction mining and reverse mining. Hope so we will get more details soon about it.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 03:44:16 PM

I find this thread which is specific for bitmax.io mining both for transactions and the reverse mining. Reverse mining on bitmax makes bitmax different from other exchanges. I opened an account on bitmax already. But have no idea how it works. Is there a tutorial on how Reverse mining works? (A YouTube would be preferred)
Found this link on their Twitter channel https://twitter.com/BitMax_Official/status/1063382697639170048?s=19 although I have not seen it but the caption says tutorial for the reverse and transaction mining.
Really I like this concept and I also have account on BitMax. But I was also not aware about that how it's working, thanks for link. I would like to know the more details about transaction mining and reverse mining. Hope so we will get more details soon about it.
Yeah that article explained everything about bitmax in really easy way! Bitmax is actually easy with cool interface and they organised every tool and setting in a user-friendly manner!   
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:41:28 PM

An important feature I have come to love over time is the reverse mining feature. It is absolutely amazing to simply earn a token by trading on the exchange.

Have you tested the reverse mining feature? If yes, would you be so kind and share your experiences here. I haven't been able to test it yet.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 06:52:15 PM

Yeah. So sweet to earn the btmx equivalent of your transaction fees after every transaction. This technique will pull in a lot of traffic to their site.
ganeshramk (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:24:40 PM

I am very happy that many people have similar view like me about this project which gives me extra confidence on my approaches and way of thinking.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:30:17 PM

Yeah. So sweet to earn the btmx equivalent of your transaction fees after every transaction. This technique will pull in a lot of traffic to their site.

This project knows what exactly they are doing for sure. I am hearing quite a lot about this project and also article about BitMax in cointelegraph which is amazing.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:29:23 PM

Yes, these many KYC are really tedious. I hope projects like Valid are done soon and we just have to do the KYC one time again.
I trade on too many exchanges now, I think I should rethink that and concentrate on 2-3 exchanges in the future. At Bitmax there are no interesting tokens for me right now, so I barely trade there
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 10:39:55 PM

I don’t think anything puts people off more than kyc I personally prefer when ICOs allow for a low cap trader to do only minor kyc I mean why should people trading 100$ have to do extensive kyc but each group has its own requirements
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 11:56:02 PM

if there is one thing i have learned from cryptocurrency it is that nobody can predict the future they can only give a probability of what they believe will happen

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:14:52 AM

If you ask me, they shouldn't focus that much on the whole market situation. I am sure they have set themselves some development goals/milestones they want to achieve. It makes no sense to slow things down only because the market doesn't look good atm.

I agree, Why we or they need to keep looking at the market situation  instead the team are just need to focusing on their developments and progress for the project. If they will have the features they need before the next run it will be really a big boom.

At your service
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: