Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:25:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] BitMax.io Transaction Mining & Reverse-Mining ⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 39341 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 10:04:28 AM

From what I can see theirs a lot of open possibilities for new exchanges there seems to be a huge swath of available volume even though the market is still so much suppressed

Risky to trade now. But profits are determined by your trading experience and how much time you put in. I think only the best exchanges would make it this far with volume.

Really risky like you said. But it’s the best time to more tokens with your fiat. And if you’re going to short or swing trade bitmax gives you a low trading fee on that.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 02:33:18 PM

With SEC rules coming down on CryptoCurrency and everyone involved, it’s important for everyone to Verify Residency. Also, it’s to protect traders on the exchange.

Well, like they say, SEC don’t make the rules they try to enforce it and when they start working on a new economy they don’t relent. Crypto won’t be exempted.
But it’s easy, SEC is only for US citizens and consumers with indica of US person status. When we KYCe, we got no problems with these rules.

It's looking like it's for the US but man look closely, this enforcements, this clampdown is affecting the whole world economy on crypto
Why this may sound or look good, this defeats the purpose of anonymity the crypto world enjoys

SEC represents US investors and businesses but it also applies to global markets. The US is arguably the most powerful country in the world, so if their Government makes a decision on how they want to tax or regulate crypto then the rest of the world normally follows in their footsteps.

I just hope China takes over this power someday. Sec is doing a good job but truth is they are becoming overbearing this days. I saw a tweet from a Twitter Influencer that said If ETH had happened now they would have been sanctioned by Sec, if you look closely and understand that tweet you'll likely agree with it.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:34:27 PM

With SEC rules coming down on CryptoCurrency and everyone involved, it’s important for everyone to Verify Residency. Also, it’s to protect traders on the exchange.

yeah, 2019 is gonna be crazy because SEC are trying to bring in some kind of regulations so that institutional investors can safely invest in cryptocurrency

They should restructure the blockchain industry for the better please and help reduce the scam rate in this space.

I don't see regulation so negatively. It protects investors against fraud. There are so many Scam projects, that harm the entire crypto industry.

That's a good point. I'd rather have a more regulated market than projects that are only created to steal money from people. This way it's also easier to convince new people to enter the crypto market because they don't have to fear being scammed this much.

You're absolutely right and that has been the interesting part of the regulation thing, once it goes full scale, the presence of the scammers will be seriously reduced and we will get a fair platform to work on, any project coming in will be seen as one with good intentions and as such, it creates a more productive platform, people are scared of the regulation thing but they should instead embrace it
gee777

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 04:36:30 PM

yeah, 2019 is gonna be crazy because SEC are trying to bring in some kind of regulations so that institutional investors can safely invest in cryptocurrency

They should restructure the blockchain industry for the better please and help reduce the scam rate in this space.

I don't see regulation so negatively. It protects investors against fraud. There are so many Scam projects, that harm the entire crypto industry.

That's a good point. I'd rather have a more regulated market than projects that are only created to steal money from people. This way it's also easier to convince new people to enter the crypto market because they don't have to fear being scammed this much.

You're absolutely right and that has been the interesting part of the regulation thing, once it goes full scale, the presence of the scammers will be seriously reduced and we will get a fair platform to work on, any project coming in will be seen as one with good intentions and as such, it creates a more productive platform, people are scared of the regulation thing but they should instead embrace it

this scam projects have hurt us very well and also attracted the SEC guys to do something about it. Because without regulations, it will be easy for this guys to become rich easily and without anyone tracing them.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 04:59:49 PM

this scam projects have hurt us very well and also attracted the SEC guys to do something about it. Because without regulations, it will be easy for this guys to become rich easily and without anyone tracing them.

True, in as much as I hate how low crypto has been this year, if this is what it takes to set this sector on the right track then it was worth it
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:32:05 PM

If this is what it takes to restructure the sector, then I think it is worth trying aleast it will help reduce the scam projects that infect the entire blockchain industry.
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 07:59:06 PM

If this is what it takes to restructure the sector, then I think it is worth trying aleast it will help reduce the scam projects that infect the entire blockchain industry.

it is very important , such fraudulent projects become less,
because through, such projects many people are failing
many investors are losing their money
it should stop
and to create only honest and responsible projects in front of people

Getadaaa

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 08:00:58 PM

ICO Success wave these past year was overwhelming. No doubt the reason for the present market status. It’s very important top exchanges don’t list shit coins and it’s good to know the bitmax.io team is careful about that. ONtology, ONT and ONT it’s gas, would be listed on bitmax in a recent announcement. Have fun guys with the trade and win ONT tokens from the prize pool of 15 000 ONT.

gee777

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 10:00:53 PM

ICO Success wave these past year was overwhelming. No doubt the reason for the present market status. It’s very important top exchanges don’t list shit coins and it’s good to know the bitmax.io team is careful about that. ONtology, ONT and ONT it’s gas, would be listed on bitmax in a recent announcement. Have fun guys with the trade and win ONT tokens from the prize pool of 15 000 ONT.

Ont is another great project and valuable token in which a lot of people hold dearly.  Bitmax are really listing valuable tokens on their site.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:22:56 PM

Thank you for pointing that out. ONT has been on my shopping list for a long time. Maybe now is the best time to get in. Especially if you can win some on Bitmax:-)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 10:51:05 PM

They’ve been pretty straight forward that they plan to be quite restrictive of where they let the project go and the coins they list to keep trgulation and quality high
Getadaaa

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 11:48:43 PM

Thank you for pointing that out. ONT has been on my shopping list for a long time. Maybe now is the best time to get in. Especially if you can win some on Bitmax:-)

Yeah. These are really good projects. And it’s a great time to get these tokens at a very much discounted price. Also, there’s the price pool for early deposit on bitmax.

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:19:38 AM

It is not only about SEC is also about the central banks and the governing policies of the country; take AML for example; that is to do with crime and finance. It is a whole regulatory organization building up now and not only limited to SEC.

Right. And I think it's positive for crypto in future. It will help in keeping crypto clean and not like what we think it is. I mean crypto used by mafia mostly.

Yeah and it feels the trend now is towards regulating and regulations. I think that is why bitmax mandates KYCs to conform to those regulations.

Regulations, whether we like them or not are gonna be something good in the long run, at least with exchanges. Due to fraudulent activities, it is nice to be able to track a particular user down.

Agreed and I am all for regulations and comliance I've seen many get hurt for fraudt in the crypto world; let alone the exchange and who knows what goes under their hoods.

Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:56:45 AM

They’ve been pretty straight forward that they plan to be quite restrictive of where they let the project go and the coins they list to keep trgulation and quality high

I see same rules from current top exchanges. You get listed on these exchanges when you got a really good project. I think bitmax would do really good with these rules. Most times, it’s not all about quick/ short term volume but a good project with a steady increase in trading volume b

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:29:16 AM

I see same rules from current top exchanges. You get listed on these exchanges when you got a really good project. I think bitmax would do really good with these rules. Most times, it’s not all about quick/ short term volume but a good project with a steady increase in trading volume b

Looking at the exchange, you’ll get the idea that bitmax team got a plan to be the best digital exchange in the world. The mining features and procedures for listing tokens on the exchange, shows they are working on a long term profit for investors.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 11:10:08 AM

Nice! Ontology is a very great project, and if exchanges continue like this, carrying out due diligence and listing good project, we will see lot less of shit coins that were started just to steal from investors.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:20:42 PM

It is not only about SEC is also about the central banks and the governing policies of the country; take AML for example; that is to do with crime and finance. It is a whole regulatory organization building up now and not only limited to SEC.

Right. And I think it's positive for crypto in future. It will help in keeping crypto clean and not like what we think it is. I mean crypto used by mafia mostly.

It’s crypto for everyone. Mafia, gangsters, Silk Road, dark web, everyone. USD and most fiat are used for the same bruh. Why the focus on crypto alone?
These existed before btc.

They fear not having control over it. They can't be able to regulate it and see what is going on with cryptocurrency if they don't have control over it and the banks might also become useless if crypto is not regularised, that is just the fear of the government.

I agree buddy, Because once it becomes more popular around the world and they don't have any control over it. It will really going to affect a lot to them. They can't monitor and have any access on the transactions I guess.

At your service
Getadaaa

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 02:23:39 PM

Nice! Ontology is a very great project, and if exchanges continue like this, carrying out due diligence and listing good project, we will see lot less of shit coins that were started just to steal from investors.

If the transaction mining and reverse mining features on bitmax.io wouldn’t crash, then bitmax got to be careful with listing coins on the exchange. Scam coins would cause more harm than good and I think the bitmax team won’t want that.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:23:54 PM

It was really a pathetic situation, the scammers actually made the whole thing look like a mess, the blockchain technology is an exceptional one and there are good projects that would have made the industry a topic of discussion but some has been ridiculed because of scammers but we all hope for the best and believe that someday, the industry will become what it ought to become
gee777

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 04:19:16 PM

Have you guys heard about the airdrop currently being held by bitmax and ontology? the only requirement is you just have to register on bitmax.io and you will receive 1ont for free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: