Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:18:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] BitMax.io Transaction Mining & Reverse-Mining ⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 39341 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 09:13:23 AM

Yes I think too that it's risky if most of the users will going to get a right bet on predictions instead of gaining from this event it will going to cause to them a great loss but let's see what will really going to be the outcome of this event.

I don't see BitMax loosing out of this product, this is because in the game of predictions there are always more loosers. This is evident in the sport betting which is prevalent in many countries. You find out that the business is booming for the creators and many companies are established daily to tap into the industry. This is solely because many persons don't predict right.

Am in agreement with your opinion, predictions like the sport betting are Striving in my country and I noticed that many betting sites are churning out huge profits daily, that's because the market is underutilised and so many persons are losing with the hope of winning when they try again.

betting site are really making huge profit and i believe any platform that includes such featurs in their business will attract more user engagement

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 12:26:35 PM

Yes I think too that it's risky if most of the users will going to get a right bet on predictions instead of gaining from this event it will going to cause to them a great loss but let's see what will really going to be the outcome of this event.

I don't see BitMax loosing out of this product, this is because in the game of predictions there are always more loosers. This is evident in the sport betting which is prevalent in many countries. You find out that the business is booming for the creators and many companies are established daily to tap into the industry. This is solely because many persons don't predict right.

Associating the volatility card to gambling would be the correct way of putting it but then again it could be also be likened to margin trading also. It would pick up its utility with time as more people uses the card.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 12:42:51 PM

It can be likened to sport betting in a sense, but despite the huge amount of winning, are you aware that these sport betting sites also lose a huge amount of money on a daily basis? In the same way, there are traders who make huge sums of money daily by predicting the market movement. So, this is more like a 50/50 situation.

Every business opportunity comes with a 50/50 situation, there's no guarantee of excellence in a prospect that hasn't been effected. The volatility card is a new product and I guess its the first of its kind in the cryptocurrency space. I have a conviction that there's a higher chance of making more profits from the product than loosing.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 12:49:15 PM

It can be likened to sport betting in a sense, but despite the huge amount of winning, are you aware that these sport betting sites also lose a huge amount of money on a daily basis? In the same way, there are traders who make huge sums of money daily by predicting the market movement. So, this is more like a 50/50 situation.

Every business opportunity comes with a 50/50 situation, there's no guarantee of excellence in a prospect that hasn't been effected. The volatility card is a new product and I guess its the first of its kind in the cryptocurrency space. I have a conviction that there's a higher chance of making more profits from the product than loosing.

Am in agreement with your opinion with regards to the higher chance of Bitmax making more profit from the product, I believe that this is only possible if there's more promotion carried out on the product, so many persons are asking questions without any response due to the fact that nobody has successfully purchased the card.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 01:16:40 PM

Am in agreement with your opinion with regards to the higher chance of Bitmax making more profit from the product, I believe that this is only possible if there's more promotion carried out on the product, so many persons are asking questions without any response due to the fact that nobody has successfully purchased the card.

They don't have a higher chance, it is still a 50/50 situation until the product have been tested. Anyways, I have always applauded this development as it will promote a high rate of activity on the Bitmax exchange which is really something of an advantage to Bitmax.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:17:05 PM

Well i am Intrested to know what will be the mark effect of volatility products  on new customers??Please provide more information

it looks like these cards have no positive effect on the price of the BTMX tokens for now.
That's too much gimmickry for me now. It's fun in the short term, but for me it's not a serious product that helps to raise the exchange.
You can see that after the good start it is getting more and more difficult to convince the customers of the own stock exchange, so they try a lot at the moment.

Btmx price seems to be stuck at 89cents. I think that’s because of the BitMax private sale tokens BTMXP. It makes BTMX look like a stable pair for exchange.

From these cards, BitMax will be getting some revenue right? People will be using those cards and I am assuming some fees will be taken from users ?

Every product launched by a centralised exchange is basically for profit motive. Bitmax would be selling the volatility cards at a discounted price and winners would redeem the cards at the notional value while loosers cards get expired. Expired cards are revenue for the exchange while winning cards are expenses.

Basically the more user lose more profit for Bitmax. And if users are winning all the bets then it's loss for BitMax.

This is how I understand it too. The more people or users get the right prediction it's like the more loss they will get. But I think it will not really going to be their loss too because the possibility that they will going to get more attention for the project.

Yea, that's basically the whole essence of this concept, the activity generated by such will provide the team with some good marketing to help propel them even further, coming up with creative means of addressing the issues of a brand is a good way of keeping the project in the forefront of things, especially nowadays that we don't have much projects
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 06:25:06 AM

Well i am Intrested to know what will be the mark effect of volatility products  on new customers??Please provide more information

it looks like these cards have no positive effect on the price of the BTMX tokens for now.
That's too much gimmickry for me now. It's fun in the short term, but for me it's not a serious product that helps to raise the exchange.
You can see that after the good start it is getting more and more difficult to convince the customers of the own stock exchange, so they try a lot at the moment.

Btmx price seems to be stuck at 89cents. I think that’s because of the BitMax private sale tokens BTMXP. It makes BTMX look like a stable pair for exchange.

From these cards, BitMax will be getting some revenue right? People will be using those cards and I am assuming some fees will be taken from users ?

Every product launched by a centralised exchange is basically for profit motive. Bitmax would be selling the volatility cards at a discounted price and winners would redeem the cards at the notional value while loosers cards get expired. Expired cards are revenue for the exchange while winning cards are expenses.

Basically the more user lose more profit for Bitmax. And if users are winning all the bets then it's loss for BitMax.

This is how I understand it too. The more people or users get the right prediction it's like the more loss they will get. But I think it will not really going to be their loss too because the possibility that they will going to get more attention for the project.

The concept of the project puts Bitmax on the loosing end when there are more wins by the participants, but I still have a firm conviction that they've done their product analysis and have put all the indices together to ensure that they are not on the loosing end in the product lifetime. It may seem they're are loosing at the initial end, but that's structured to help gain popularity and increase participation, at the end of the day, they're profit margin would be higher.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 09:48:39 AM

Yeah, This is exactly what's on my mind. It's good if they will going to win more than taking some loss but I guess they can't really avoid it specially if those users have a good skills and lucks on betting.

At your service
Ace44

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 02:23:20 PM

The concept of the project puts Bitmax on the loosing end when there are more wins by the participants, but I still have a firm conviction that they've done their product analysis and have put all the indices together to ensure that they are not on the loosing end in the product lifetime. It may seem they're are loosing at the initial end, but that's structured to help gain popularity and increase participation, at the end of the day, they're profit margin would be higher.

I doubt that they will loose, its a probability thing and with winners comes more investors that will be attracted to the project because of the positive responses coming in, which will be a good thing for the brand, its like a gambling thing, some will win, some will loose but its best to be on some sort of balance scale, well, its something no one have control over
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:13:41 PM

I doubt that they will loose, its a probability thing and with winners comes more investors that will be attracted to the project because of the positive responses coming in, which will be a good thing for the brand, its like a gambling thing, some will win, some will loose but its best to be on some sort of balance scale, well, its something no one have control over

Yeah, That's one of the best factor of having this kind of event. It's really either they will loss but attract more people or investor or they will win at the same time attracting more people too.

At your service
Ace44

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:49:08 PM

Yeah, That's one of the best factor of having this kind of event. It's really either they will loss but attract more people or investor or they will win at the same time attracting more people too.

Yes, its human logic to get attracted by such and its a good way designed by the team to get things up and running in terms of awareness and increase in the number of community members through such process, its easy for investors to try their luck on something to earn than to tell them to perform some social activities before they earn something
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 01:05:54 PM

Some people have started to guess quickly about it and there should be other ways to avoid the bad things that will happen. It's true that investors are an important role of a project that will run in the future.

Ace44

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:10:33 PM

Some people have started to guess quickly about it and there should be other ways to avoid the bad things that will happen. It's true that investors are an important role of a project that will run in the future.

Well it has always been a human thing to have mixed emotions about something but its a case of personal decision, like i once stated, investment is all about risk and it also reflects to our daily lives, so anyone going into the program should understand better and if ask questions for clarification on their telegram such will put to rest any unnecessary fear
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 06:58:32 PM

True, investors are very important to any startup and I believe bitmax is doing a good job getting investors, crypto startup should try to get such quality

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 05:01:35 AM

Going through the thread no one have spoke about using the card.

I think users should share their experience to encourage new users from accessing the service  Roll Eyes

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
mercedes321

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:29:07 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2019, 07:43:01 PM by mercedes321

True, investors are very important to any startup and I believe bitmax is doing a good job getting investors, crypto startup should try to get such quality
yeap, and doing great job of loosing them too
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 04:08:18 AM

Associating the volatility card to gambling would be the correct way of putting it but then again it could be also be likened to margin trading also. It would pick up its utility with time as more people uses the card.

Have you tried this card out yet? I want feedback from anyone who has tried it out before going in. And yes, I like your analysis on comparing it to margin trading.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 04:55:05 AM

Have you tried this card out yet? I want feedback from anyone who has tried it out before going in. And yes, I like your analysis on comparing it to margin trading.

I have not tried these cards, but it seems product is very successful. See they already upgraded cards with more features now. They added cards for ETH and EOS also.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:59:17 AM

So now there are also volatility cards available for the ETH and EOS markets. I hope that they will also add other cryptos besides USDT and BTMX soon to buy these cards.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 09:22:39 AM

So now there are also volatility cards available for the ETH and EOS markets. I hope that they will also add other cryptos besides USDT and BTMX soon to buy these cards.

Right, as per the announcement they have launched Volatility cards for ETH and EOS as well. And awards are also good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: