Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 02:23:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ SwC Poker ♣️ BITCOIN POKER ♣️ Hold'em✅ PLO✅ Mixed✅ MTT✅ ♣️ BBJ🌟 ♣️ BIG BTC🏆  (Read 87178 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (289 posts by 2 users with 3 merit deleted.)
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 4004
Merit: 1436

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:28:25 PM

Is it just me or are there no tourneys open for registration at the site yet?  I think it could be a good idea if you could get another gambling site to sponsor a guaranteed tourney...?  Set up something like 'Fortune Jack's Community Poker Tournament Series' (just an example).

Would that be something you're open to?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
SwC_Poker (OP)

Activity: 817
Merit: 140

Official SwC Poker Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 08:50:42 PM

Is it just me or are there no tourneys open for registration at the site yet?  I think it could be a good idea if you could get another gambling site to sponsor a guaranteed tourney...? 

Tournaments are always running on SwC Poker. Check the lobby and click the tournaments tab, you will see many of them. Most start on the hour almost every hour, with some starting on the half hours. Freerolls run on the :30's of every hour.

We would be happy to discuss another gambling site sponsoring a tournament on SwC Poker. Send email to affiliates@swcpoker.eu to start discussion.

RoKSeouljah420

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:42:07 PM

Messed around with some OFC today, interesting new structure. Any plan on reinstating OFC sit and goes, as well as h/u cash tables?

-BttB
SwC_Poker (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 10:57:04 PM

Messed around with some OFC today, interesting new structure. Any plan on reinstating OFC sit and goes, as well as h/u cash tables?

-BttB

OFC sit and go and OFC tournament will be on 3.0 soon. They are in final stages of testing.

HU cash games are in the lobby for popular games. If there is cash table you want but you dont see it, please email support and we will put it in for you. You can also ask in lobby chat, we monitor it most times.

tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:55:45 PM

Is it just me or are there no tourneys open for registration at the site yet?  I think it could be a good idea if you could get another gambling site to sponsor a guaranteed tourney...? 

Tournaments are always running on SwC Poker. Check the lobby and click the tournaments tab, you will see many of them. Most start on the hour almost every hour, with some starting on the half hours. Freerolls run on the :30's of every hour.

We would be happy to discuss another gambling site sponsoring a tournament on SwC Poker. Send email to affiliates@swcpoker.eu to start discussion.

Ok cool.  I'll see what I can do. 

Anyway, do you guys have any plans on doing a big marketing push for the site when it's ready?  The site looks a lot better now, we should get more people in it.  Wink  I think guaranteed tourneys are the way to do it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
RoKSeouljah420

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:38:27 AM

-BttB

OFC sit and go and OFC tournament will be on 3.0 soon. They are in final stages of testing.

HU cash games are in the lobby for popular games. If there is cash table you want but you dont see it, please email support and we will put it in for you. You can also ask in lobby chat, we monitor it most times.

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I meant specifically the H/U OFC cash tables that were limited to only two seats. I know a couple guys that prefer to only play heads up, and they leave when someone else sits down at the table, which can kill a game.

-BttB
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:01:53 PM

^  Actually yeah, OFC is better played HU imo.

Anyway speaking about HU, I think playing a minimum number of hands should be implemented to discourage hit and running.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
SkyReVo

Activity: 171
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:41:05 PM

^  Actually yeah, OFC is better played HU imo.

Anyway speaking about HU, I think playing a minimum number of hands should be implemented to discourage hit and running.

This has been tried and failed. In cashgame, everybody should be allowed to play for as little or as long as they want.

While I'm here, can we get an ETA for the next update and infos about what it will entail?

- Most importantly for me: Please (!) create a Big Game Mix. NLHE, PLO, BigO for the basic mix would be very popular and then, once they're ready, think about PL Badeucy, NL27SD, Pineapple, Shortdeck aswell.

- Reworked tournament schedule? Highly requested, and I hope there is some highstakes stuff in there (25k Sat/Sun would be nice)

- Pls recolor the mid row in 2-7 OFCp to distinguish from normal OFCp

- SNGs next update?
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:53:16 PM

^  I think a minimum of 100 hands should be played once anybody sits in an HU table to prevent hit and runs.  Buy ins should be at least 50bb's.

And yeah, I agree with the mid row having a different color for OFC 2 - 7. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
SwC_Poker (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 09:26:55 PM
Merited by tokeweed (1)

Anyway, do you guys have any plans on doing a big marketing push for the site when it's ready?  The site looks a lot better now, we should get more people in it.  Wink  I think guaranteed tourneys are the way to do it.

We have an exciting launch promotion coming soon that will start our marketing efforts. We wanted to wait some time after launch to make sure software ran smooth before making a big push.

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I meant specifically the H/U OFC cash tables that were limited to only two seats.

We have added some h/u ofc cash tables to the lobby. If there is a limit/game combo you want to play but it isn't in the lobby you can always email support@swcpoker.eu and we will put it up for you.

While I'm here, can we get an ETA for the next update and infos about what it will entail?

- Most importantly for me: Please (!) create a Big Game Mix. NLHE, PLO, BigO for the basic mix would be very popular and then, once they're ready, think about PL Badeucy, NL27SD, Pineapple, Shortdeck aswell.

- Reworked tournament schedule? Highly requested, and I hope there is some highstakes stuff in there (25k Sat/Sun would be nice)

- Pls recolor the mid row in 2-7 OFCp to distinguish from normal OFCp

- SNGs next update?

The next update will focus on bringing back some different tournament types and fixing bugs and ui issues. A big game mix is planned for the future but we will need some time to fix other issues before that makes it into the game. Tournament schedule is a work in progress, and we are open to suggestions, including the high roller sunday tournament, we would try that one with any game or stakes suggested. 2-7 coloring in the middle is a tracked feature and will make it into the game after a few more updates. For sng if you tell us the game and limit you want we can put it in now.  we wanted to test sng lobby with smaller stakes to make sure they ran smooth before putting in larger stakes. if you tell us the limits and games you want for sng we can put them there.

I think a minimum of 100 hands should be played once anybody sits in an HU table to prevent hit and runs.  Buy ins should be at least 50bb's.

For general cash games the contract is for one hand. for heads up games the ideal contract is for two hands, but it is hard to code, so for now we will have to police button gaming and punish offenders.  for ofc the contract is for a full round, which can vary based on fantasyland.

as we build swc over time we can see tables like what you suggest being added to the lobby, with a contract of x hands, but it will have to wait until more urgent issues and features are built. We are open to the idea and plan to build on this platform for a long time.

SkyReVo

Activity: 171
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:49:20 PM

"A big game mix is planned for the future but we will need some time to fix other issues before that makes it into the game."

Cool, looking forward to that.

Tournament schedule is a work in progress, and we are open to suggestions, including the high roller sunday tournament, we would try that one with any game or stakes suggested.

Alright, here are some urgent things I hope you fix with the next update:

- The spot 1 hour before the Daily Deep needs to be filled on week days. It's the only 2 hour gap in the "prime time" schedule.

- On Sundays, the Daily Deep and the Highroller are cannibalizing each other, they start at the same time. Also, the Med BTC is still running when the Highroller starts, which will cause some people to skip. Therefore I propose the following: Take the Highroller to Saturday and fill the spot I called out above. Instead, put a "super highroller" (25k 3times a months, 50k last Sunday of the month) one hour after Daily Deep on Sunday, by that time the Med BTC is finished or very close to. If available, make some of them either bounty tourneys (the 10ks) and/or re-entries. To summarize: Give people the opportunity to spend serious bucks on your site, and they will deposit those bucks (and take 'em to the cash game streets as a side effect). In my opinion, no full hour tourney should be under 1000 initial buy-in and no half hour tourney should be over 999.

- Once rebuy tournaments are available, add more micro stakes (50-250) tourneys at half hour but make all of them rebuy or re-entry. This way, people can spew some chips and "go big or bust" in them while lower stakes players get their one-shot chances at much higher pricepools.

These are just some general ideas, I can go waaay more in depth.

we wanted to test sng lobby with smaller stakes to make sure they ran smooth before putting in larger stakes. if you tell us the limits and games you want for sng we can put them there.

Genuinely all of them, up to atleast 25k. But maybe give us better filters first or otherwise it gets cluttered (I loved the 2.0 filters...), so for now: Hold'em, Omaha and BigO please! HU and 6max.

Also, please think about rakeless 4max Flip Sats to tournament tickets (as in, genuinely all-in every hand). I know rakeless is a bad word for poker sites, and I get it, but you would vitalize the tournament schedule with it and rake the winners in those anyways, that they otherwise might not play. Additionally, people LOVE to flip on your site, might aswell encourage them to play actual poker aswell through that!

Thank you for listening, please tell me what you think.
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:20:55 PM

We have an exciting launch promotion coming soon that will start our marketing efforts. We wanted to wait some time after launch to make sure software ran smooth before making a big push.

Cool!  Can't wait...  Anyway, just curious, but you don't have to answer this if you don't want to.  Who are the new owners SWC today?  I think there was Micon which was publicly known, then a new set of owners, then the current owners.  It feels like they're avid poker players or former online pros.  Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cubevtc

Activity: 496
Merit: 250

Ceck me in livestream twith

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 05:24:13 PM

I was in this site long time ago.My account still good or need created other?

SwC_Poker (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 06:29:19 AM

If you had an email attached to your account, do a password reset on the 3.0 client and you are all set. Otherwise you are free to make a new account.

theskillzdatklls

Activity: 1328
Merit: 563

MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 07:56:55 AM

Nice project, I used to play on the old site, hopefully this one works out well.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
cubevtc

Activity: 496
Merit: 250

Ceck me in livestream twith

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 08:24:38 AM

If you had an email attached to your account, do a password reset on the 3.0 client and you are all set. Otherwise you are free to make a new account.
ok thank you very much i used my old account.

pmaniac1122

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:00:54 AM

Wow whoever is winning the bounties is amazing
SwC_Poker (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 02:01:53 PM

We are currently having unexpected downtime. Do not expect it to last more than 1 hour.

SwC_Poker (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 04:06:58 PM

Site is back up  Smiley

joksim299
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014

Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 08:26:27 PM

Site is back up  Smiley

What is chip denomination in the new version?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: