Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:43:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN) (ICO) Lynchpin (LYN) token Official - Making digital assets spendable  (Read 27916 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:19:13 PM

First of all you need to love that project and idea, then invest in it and only after that you must think profit and 20x.
Pabirope

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:46:09 PM

I also want to believe that Lynchpin compares favorably with other projects that are present in the crypto market. This Lynchpin project is much more likely to occupy a decent niche in the crypto industry!

Well, as I understand it, they still strive to become a stable means of payment in the long term. that's really cool.
If a team has such goals, then the project will be actively developed in the future.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 09:34:23 PM

First of all you need to love that project and idea, then invest in it and only after that you must think profit and 20x.

Should one also invest prior to doing due diligence?
Teryle

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 09:47:07 PM

Do you mean checking for developers in terms of document verification?
Joendio

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:09:42 PM

In order for you to have the right to check them, you need at least one official paper that you really have the right to request documents, and no one will provide them so purely from the baldes and I agree with that
Galdavea

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:51:21 PM

I also want to believe that Lynchpin compares favorably with other projects that are present in the crypto market. This Lynchpin project is much more likely to occupy a decent niche in the crypto industry!

Well, as I understand it, they still strive to become a stable means of payment in the long term. that's really cool.
Now we can envy the project that is really stable in the market, but there are really few such projects.
Vaneenneva

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:07:12 PM

Both of the following quotes are from: https://www.lyntoken.com/news/article/An-in-depth-analysis-of-the-unique-tokenomics-of-Lynchpin-Token.html

The Lynchpin Token project was created with a clear purpose in mind: to develop a universal utility token; a stable coin that can be used as a safe medium of exchange without being affected in any way by hype or speculation.

After the 12-month lock-up period ends, we estimate LYN token to have already increased 10x, 20x times due to demand.

Color me confused, but doesn't the later negate the former?

A stablecoin by definition is stable, ergo it'll be impossible to rise in value even a fraction of a percent, let alone 10x or 20x as espoused.
interesting economic model. I think you can buy tokens for yourself in the near future.  The income in X20 will suit me quite well.
Yes, it looks all just fine. let's see what the team will show us in the future. all such will have to show some results and something unique to become popular in this market.

Now the market is in a growth stage. Therefore, it will be much easier for investors to invest in this project. Now all investors are in a good mood in anticipation of greater profit!
let's hope that the market will constantly grow, and many people will simply return to cryptocurrency
AntonioM

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 04:57:58 AM

Hi everyone. please tell me what is the main task of this cryptocurrency? do you still want to create a means of payment or will it be the equivalent of dash?
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:08:01 AM

Hi everyone. please tell me what is the main task of this cryptocurrency? do you still want to create a means of payment or will it be the equivalent of dash?
You need better to read more bitcoin talk forum threads for beginners , becouse that thread is about ICO.
teradont

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:15:44 AM

are there plans to hold IEO? I think this is the only chance to collect soft cap. So the ICO market is dying at the moment
Vialaia

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:22:23 AM

Hi! This project is aimed to create crypto non-volatile space. According to devs now they working with exchanges and other structures to add LYN token on its platform. This all sounds good, so I think the Lynchpin is prospective project.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:58:34 AM

are there plans to hold IEO? I think this is the only chance to collect soft cap. So the ICO market is dying at the moment
Regarding that, I think only the team can answer the question and I'm sure the team will do the best for the project and I hope they can reach softcap in the near future

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
80ArkPopova

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:24:41 AM

Maybe this project is paying for a bumping service. We see that all the time, dont we?

You are right, but in part ... nobody pays me for the service. This is stupid. I have invested in these projects and am trying to help myself in promoting the project and draw attention to it. After all, this Lynchpin project is really promising and deserves attention!
P.S. I apologize if I offended someone or violated something.
dmccool85

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 04:14:09 PM

Hi! This project is aimed to create crypto non-volatile space. According to devs now they working with exchanges and other structures to add LYN token on its platform. This all sounds good, so I think the Lynchpin is prospective project.
of course there are prospects, but let's look at the activity of investors. In such a market to collect the right theme is very difficult and you need to show something really revolutionary.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 05:44:04 PM

Maybe this project is paying for a bumping service. We see that all the time, dont we?

You are right, but in part ... nobody pays me for the service. This is stupid. I have invested in these projects and am trying to help myself in promoting the project and draw attention to it. After all, this Lynchpin project is really promising and deserves attention!
P.S. I apologize if I offended someone or violated something.

From the looks of it, you deleted a many posts from your other sockpuppet account:

Vialaia

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:41:57 PM

of course there are prospects, but let's look at the activity of investors. In such a market to collect the right theme is very difficult and you need to show something really revolutionary.
I have never seen anything like it before. As far as activity is concerned, it’s not quite clear to me why the amount of funds raised is unchanged on the website Lynchpin.
Chrinday

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 04:56:25 AM

I have never seen anything like it before. As far as activity is concerned, it’s not quite clear to me why the amount of funds raised is unchanged on the website Lynchpin.
perhaps all the same, the situation on the market is difficult and now it will be necessary to conduct IEO to attract at least some funds. Although the project has already sold quite a few tokens.
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:00:30 AM

perhaps all the same, the situation on the market is difficult and now it will be necessary to conduct IEO to attract at least some funds. Although the project has already sold quite a few tokens.
Yes, I agree, at the moment there is no choice but to do the IEO so that later we can get funds, but we have to wait for the decision of the team anyway and I hope they read our comments

psyko_chewbacca

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:02:35 AM

Yes, I agree, at the moment there is no choice but to do the IEO so that later we can get funds, but we have to wait for the decision of the team anyway and I hope they read our comments
This also motivates investors as the team guarantees the listing in a short time in this case. And it all motivates the community.
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:30:59 AM

Yes this is the aim of Lynchpin to become a widely used utility token in the market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: