Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:24:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN) (ICO) Lynchpin (LYN) token Official - Making digital assets spendable  (Read 27916 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Vialaia

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 05:36:39 PM

Guys listen to the Project Lead of Lynchpin token discussing our future roadmaps and plans for the project. Please watch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cq4qyn9sVC8
Thanks. I will definitely follow your news. As I can see you channel is not very popular on YouTube.
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:51:17 PM

Guys listen to the Project Lead of Lynchpin token discussing our future roadmaps and plans for the project. Please watch.
Ok, thanks. That’s good that you have such strong ambitions in today’s hard market situation. Will watching for you.
sound

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 05:29:56 AM

Thanks. interesting material and this format of communication with the audience is very popular at the moment. To me personally it's easier to perceive information about the project.
A7373

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 07:20:49 AM

Who can say me what team means my these words : “Our job is to build intrinsic value so that our token holds for its value to be used as payment for goods and services.”? I understand and like all other projects tasks, but don’t understand what does these words mean.
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 08:18:25 AM

Our job is to create services that uses Lynchpin token to make its value strong and can be used as payments for goods and services.
Who can say me what team means my these words : “Our job is to build intrinsic value so that our token holds for its value to be used as payment for goods and services.”? I understand and like all other projects tasks, but don’t understand what does these words mean.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 02:57:13 PM

Can we start POS  mining now to mine your tokens, and what quantity of tokens do you need for one node?
If the LYN is a token then how can POS mining be? Does this technology exist? It seems to me that the POS is for coins, not for tokens.
As far as I understand there will be no mining or stalking. but then I do not understand how security and decentralization will be organized.
Decentralization will be realized by implementing blockchain technilogies and smart contracts. But as about security, that’s a problem for some tokens and coins now.
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 04:59:13 PM

Yes lets hope for the bullrun. All coins will start to fly if this happened.

Ok, thanks. That’s good that you have such strong ambitions in today’s hard market situation. Will watching for you.
as I understand the situation on the market is already improving and by the launch of the project we will see a strong bullish trend.
I think that the bullish trend will start very soon. Therefore, we can say that project Lynchpin was born at a good time!
Vialaia

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 05:07:11 PM

as I understand the situation on the market is already improving and by the launch of the project we will see a strong bullish trend.
I think that the bullish trend will start very soon. Therefore, we can say that project Lynchpin was born at a good time!
You are right, but not Lynchpin. According to WP the project positioned itself as non-volatile token. I'm interested how it will support a fair value of its own tokens in such conditions.
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 05:07:59 PM

Many whales are trying to manipulate crypto by prolonging the bear market.  But one thing for sure,  either we have a fake uptrend now,  the bear market has an end. All good altcoins and new coins from legit ICOs will fly along with Bitcoin.

The crypto market price is recovering slowly... and the price is still on its floor price. No matter what happened either the price still go down, it will still go up. And we should see all crypto in a good price in the next few years.

That is 126k plus tokens sold on public sale. Our Private investors will be transffered into private sale smart contract after audit. This month we are doing token distribution

Why was I banned from your Telegram group for simply asking what's the ERC-20 contract address for the LYN token?
That's interesting. Now, i also want to see contract adress, and blockchain transaction history list. Thanks.

https://etherscan.io/address/0xb0b1685f55843d03739c7d9b0a230f1b7dcf03d5

Only 123 transaction? That's all transactions or just transactions from investors?
This is great news! I sincerely wish good luck to your Lynchpin project and I want to say that I look forward to the success of my investments!
Considering that today the market has shown a serious growth, I think that the cost of tokens will grow very strongly in the near future.
The main thing is that this growth does not end with a serious fall Cheesy. At least some analysts predict.
I also read about such a scenario. That would be awful. I do not even want to believe that this can be. This will ruin the majority of users and throw the industry back in development for many years.
if again there will be a strong fall, then many will simply hammer into the cryptocurrency market or how it was then forgotten about it
As there is growth and fall, but now the market is much better than before, people are constantly waiting for higher and higher growth of altcoins
Because new promising altcoins are able to show a far greater increase in value than Bitcoin or top altcoins (from the top 20 coinmarketcap).
I don’t think that we are on the uptrend now. Lock at the weekly period of bitcoin growth.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 10:47:40 PM

Both of the following quotes are from: https://www.lyntoken.com/news/article/An-in-depth-analysis-of-the-unique-tokenomics-of-Lynchpin-Token.html

The Lynchpin Token project was created with a clear purpose in mind: to develop a universal utility token; a stable coin that can be used as a safe medium of exchange without being affected in any way by hype or speculation.

After the 12-month lock-up period ends, we estimate LYN token to have already increased 10x, 20x times due to demand.

Color me confused, but doesn't the later negate the former?

A stablecoin by definition is stable, ergo it'll be impossible to rise in value even a fraction of a percent, let alone 10x or 20x as espoused.
sound

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:32:12 AM

Both of the following quotes are from: https://www.lyntoken.com/news/article/An-in-depth-analysis-of-the-unique-tokenomics-of-Lynchpin-Token.html

The Lynchpin Token project was created with a clear purpose in mind: to develop a universal utility token; a stable coin that can be used as a safe medium of exchange without being affected in any way by hype or speculation.

After the 12-month lock-up period ends, we estimate LYN token to have already increased 10x, 20x times due to demand.

A stablecoin by definition is stable, ergo it'll be impossible to rise in value even a fraction of a percent, let alone 10x or 20x as espoused.
interesting economic model. I think you can buy tokens for yourself in the near future.  The income in X20 will suit me quite well.
akashnaik18

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:40:15 AM

interesting economic model. I think you can buy tokens for yourself in the near future.  The income in X20 will suit me quite well.
Yes, it looks all just fine. let's see what the team will show us in the future. all such will have to show some results and something unique to become popular in this market.
A7373

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 09:22:34 AM

Do you plan to make real offices where people can go and get all information about your system works?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 02:33:20 PM

I think that such an amount of profit will suit any investor. One can only dream of such profits!

Yes, it looks all just fine. let's see what the team will show us in the future. all such will have to show some results and something unique to become popular in this market.

Now the market is in a growth stage. Therefore, it will be much easier for investors to invest in this project. Now all investors are in a good mood in anticipation of greater profit!

All projects conducting ico expect rate increases and this is normal. But in order to achieve the goal of desire alone is not enough. The properly developed strategy is one of the success factors and even a strong bullish trend is not able to help shitcoins. I hope the LYN token is not the same one.
I also want to believe that Lynchpin compares favorably with other projects that are present in the crypto market. This Lynchpin project is much more likely to occupy a decent niche in the crypto industry!

What are the odds that users 80ArkPopova, 1977IulAlieva and 96InnIvanova are the same person, given that they all posts in the same threads quoting each other and - YOUR NOT GONNA BELIEVE THIS - ...

Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:16:26 PM

Oh, nice find, created in a same day . Must be clones.
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:17:37 PM

Maybe you are confused because you don't understand the article well. What we meant was looking at our tokenomics. With 5 million supply and 3 million locked for the 1st year and no free tokens given out which free our tokens from dumping. Don't you think this gives stability to the concept for the 1 year and based on the concept of supply vs demand more adoption brings on stability for an estimated increase on the value of the token ? Compare to most stable tokens which are pegged to USD and it goes +/- 2-5% fluctuations.

And also true basis of stable coin format is those assets that it is pegged to must be available for audit in a custodian party, til date I see none and if that concept can be term stable concept I believe our concept could be termed as stable too for the first year and the natural price increase comes in form the natural adoption.

Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:17:45 PM

Til today most investors in cryptocurrencies are speculators as they would want to make money in it the market so our tokenomics answers that aspect well if you understand how to evaluate it. Free from dumping from marketing campaign such as bounty,airdrops and etc. With most holders of the tokens coming in to buy it at 4.5 - 5, we believe that our tokenomics is a dream come true for long term investors, believers of the project and technology and speculators alike.
ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 03:52:25 PM

interesting economic model. I think you can buy tokens for yourself in the near future.  The income in X20 will suit me quite well.
I think that such an amount of profit will suit any investor. One can only dream of such profits!

It does appear to be an HYIP Scheme (which is a type of scam)

~

What are the odds that users 80ArkPopova, 1977IulAlieva and 96InnIvanova are the same person, given that they all posts in the same threads quoting each other and - YOUR NOT GONNA BELIEVE THIS - ...

Maybe this project is paying for a bumping service. We see that all the time, dont we?

Here are other examples where they are also posting at the same time:

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
Vialaia

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:05:29 PM

Now the market is in a growth stage. Therefore, it will be much easier for investors to invest in this project. Now all investors are in a good mood in anticipation of greater profit!

All projects conducting ico expect rate increases and this is normal. But in order to achieve the goal of desire alone is not enough. The properly developed strategy is one of the success factors and even a strong bullish trend is not able to help shitcoins. I hope the LYN token is not the same one.
I also want to believe that Lynchpin compares favorably with other projects that are present in the crypto market. This Lynchpin project is much more likely to occupy a decent niche in the crypto industry!

If you are right, they will get a bad reputation soon or later.
Veregig

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:47:08 PM

I can not even imagine how much effort should be invested in any project, in order to get x20 profit, it sounds strange)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: