Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:35:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN) (ICO) Lynchpin (LYN) token Official - Making digital assets spendable  (Read 27922 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Chopit

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:47:47 AM

According to the previous threads they decided to remove bounty to their marketing plan to secure the price value of their token.

I am also convinced that this ICO has a great potential, but I am a little bit disappointed that this project has no bounty.

Ok, no doubt your ICO is good, I am a little bit convinced Wink  but may I know where are you now and what are your future plans?
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:23:10 PM

Thank you , yes our project is really a good one. We are currently at the 2nd phase of our public ICO. We are also carefully implementing our ICO roadmap plans.

Ok, no doubt your ICO is good, I am a little bit convinced Wink  but may I know where are you now and what are your future plans?
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:27:42 PM

Just like the other guy mentioned, yes we removed the bounty to protect the investments of our investors. Normally bounty hunters and airdropers dumps their coins upon receiving their share. So we decided to remove it from our marketing plan.

I am also convinced that this ICO has a great potential, but I am a little bit disappointed that this project has no bounty.

Ok, no doubt your ICO is good, I am a little bit convinced Wink  but may I know where are you now and what are your future plans?
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:32:28 PM

Hello guys are you ready to join the whitelisting?

Bull market will not happen today , but will start in the next few weeks or months.

So better join the whitelisting now if you believe Bitcoin will dropped more before its epic bull run.

Of course, I will join the white list, but I don’t really believe that the bull market will start soon.
perhaps this will happen soon, because there is a preparation of good news in the media, this information I found in some sources
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:18:46 AM

Good day guys, did you know that you can buy up to 80% of discounted branded items to our partner GOBUYBID using Lyntokens?

papashark

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 10:56:04 AM

This is a wonderful opportunity to all token holders to enjoy and spend their tokens to buy branded items on its very affordable rate.
dudeG

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 12:31:21 PM

I have a school assignment. My question is also for your possible investors. How safe is to invest in this ICO. How sure that investments are safe for dumpers.
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:32:22 PM

When will dumping occur? When they get coins/tokens for free or for for a price where it does not hurt them financially. It can also happen when there is panic in the market and investors selling for a price lower than what they bought. With 2 million tokens out for the first 12 months and every single one of them bought for usd4.5 to usd5 each, we doubt that it will be dump because of panic as there are so many case use for the Lyn tokens. Every single new demand for the token because of its use case will not decrease the value but increase it. No mining or staking, no free tokens given out for bounties or airdrops. These are simple and logical analogy that makes these tokens safe for dumpers because they is no instance created for dumping.

I have a school assignment. My question is also for your possible investors. How safe is to invest in this ICO. How sure that investments are safe for dumpers.
Chopit

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:47:09 AM

You guys are blaming the bounties and airdrops. Yes you removed the bounties but how about your investors who bought huge from your pre-ico stage how will you sure that they wont dump their investments?

When will dumping occur? When they get coins/tokens for free or for for a price where it does not hurt them financially. It can also happen when there is panic in the market and investors selling for a price lower than what they bought. With 2 million tokens out for the first 12 months and every single one of them bought for usd4.5 to usd5 each, we doubt that it will be dump because of panic as there are so many case use for the Lyn tokens. Every single new demand for the token because of its use case will not decrease the value but increase it. No mining or staking, no free tokens given out for bounties or airdrops. These are simple and logical analogy that makes these tokens safe for dumpers because they is no instance created for dumping.

Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:37:35 AM

Hello dont worry about the investors from the Pre-ico stage. All investments from the presale period are locked-in for 1 year. Even after the locked period they wont be dumped their coins because its crypto bull run period.

You guys are blaming the bounties and airdrops. Yes you removed the bounties but how about your investors who bought huge from your pre-ico stage how will you sure that they wont dump their investments?

chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:13:49 AM

The project looks great but there is no bounty campaign at all.  I guess the project will become more successful with the help of the bounty hunters.😉 Signature campaign and social media campaigns will help to advertise more about the Lynchpin. 

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:42:38 AM

Hello chichi, thank you for your feedback. Sorry we dont have a bounty, but you can still support this project by joining our ICO. The project has no minimum amount to participate. Smiley Visit our site for more info: http://www.lyntoken.com

The project looks great but there is no bounty campaign at all.  I guess the project will become more successful with the help of the bounty hunters.😉 Signature campaign and social media campaigns will help to advertise more about the Lynchpin. 
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:52:32 AM

One of Lynchpin's partner is Lynpay, learn more about them: https://lynpaysolutions.com

dudeG

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 03:35:41 PM

Thank you for enlighting me. I want to know more about your plans.  I will feature your coin as my assignment about digital currency.

300pips

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:43:18 PM

I want to talk to admin,  i have a marketing proposal for you guys.

Google (http://www.google.com)
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:24:37 AM

Hello please send me a pm, or chat with our telegram admins:

Official Telegram Admins
@ mitschak
@ LynToken_ProjectLead
@ nizamlyn
@ y0ujin
@ taras_support

Thank you

I want to talk to admin,  i have a marketing proposal for you guys.
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:27:47 AM

Hello, yes of course, this is ICO project is for real. Please watch out the arrival of our partners where you can buy branded goods with a huge discount rate using our tokens.

This is too good to be true.  If this is a valid ICO. It will skyrocket soon.
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 02:50:21 PM

Guys if you have any question, please post a comment. If you want to read our whitepaper. Please check it out! https://lyntoken.com/lyntoken-whitepaper.pdf
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:49:01 PM

Thank you for introducing our ICO in your school discussion.

Thank you for enlighting me. I want to know more about your plans.  I will feature your coin as my assignment about digital currency.

Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:09:16 AM

Hello everyone, our previous public ICO phase 1 is successful.  We are now at the Phase 2, join now to avail the coin on its discounted rate.

Please do register first at the whitelist link below:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1gnlBAPZYw2-sPPte63Q6qtnlaZBE8m84dYOIyOy0XPA

Public Phase 2 - $4.75 per token (January 1 to February 26, 2019)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: