Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:14:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN) (ICO) Lynchpin (LYN) token Official - Making digital assets spendable  (Read 27920 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 06:32:34 PM

We cannot discuss the current negotiation but one thing for sure these are good exchange sites.

Our funds are mostly frm VCs.
Be it in cash or BTC.

The funds are being used for building up our eco-systems and so on.
That is why today we are here today.

Then 3rd phase we stop because we find it more logical to stop and go on exchanges. Also, we want to launch our LynPay. We need the liquidity for our merchants.
There are a lot of other factors which is more of our business strategy.
But going to exchange earlier is a plus point for token holders. So they should be happy or even excited.

I am a little confused about token sale statistics present on the website. First thing is that whether there is any public address where we can see the funds you got from the private sale.? Second is why the 3rd phase is written as stopped..?

Also I must say that your videos are good and explanatory.
Yes, the fact that the tokens will be on exchanges before this is just great news.
Tell me what kind of exchange is it? Who are you already negotiating with at the moment?
Vialaia

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:55:31 PM

We cannot discuss the current negotiation but one thing for sure these are good exchange sites.

Be it in cash or BTC.

Then 3rd phase we stop because we find it more logical to stop and go on exchanges. Also, we want to launch our LynPay. We need the liquidity for our merchants.
But going to exchange earlier is a plus point for token holders. So they should be happy or even excited.

I am a little confused about token sale statistics present on the website. First thing is that whether there is any public address where we can see the funds you got from the private sale.? Second is why the 3rd phase is written as stopped..?

Yes, the fact that the tokens will be on exchanges before this is just great news.
Tell me what kind of exchange is it? Who are you already negotiating with at the moment?
Hopefully, you will be able to reveal your partnerships as soon as possible. That
information will delight all your supporters. We are waiting for good news and growth rate of your token. Smiley
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:04:29 PM

Thank you,  yes we have a good  team and excellent financial advisors.

Technically, the project is interesting, but I do not understand why no one was able to implement it before. I think there are any difficulties with the implementation. So let's look at the work of the team.
That's a good point. but the team was able to achieve a lot now. If the project is successful, they will be able to change the cryptocurrency market as a whole.
This project is a pioneer in the crypto industry. Let's wish the guys luck. They are moving in the right direction.
Agree with you, I have been never seen such project idea. Will watch for team news.
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 01:31:45 AM

Be it in cash or BTC.

Hopefully, you will be able to reveal your partnerships as soon as possible. That
information will delight all your supporters. We are waiting for good news and growth rate of your token. Smiley

Partnership announcements not just boost the community members but also increases the trust of long time supporters. When the project is about payments and merchants, you will be needing many partnerships in order to cross the hurdles of Regulations in many countries.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 05:10:35 AM

The next roadmap says "Lynpay solutions payment integration on all Rmp games online gaming platforms".
Do you mean LYN will be integrated to "https://rmpgames.com", because RMP is already an established platform with great games. Hopefully this milestone in the roadmap will be done in time.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
teradont

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 06:00:03 AM

The next roadmap says "Lynpay solutions payment integration on all Rmp games online gaming platforms".
Do you mean LYN will be integrated to "https://rmpgames.com", because RMP is already an established platform with great games. Hopefully this milestone in the roadmap will be done in time.
I do not understand they already have a list of partners who will accept tokens for payment or what is meant by these words? Or it will be a separate platform.
sound

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 06:38:51 AM

Partnership announcements not just boost the community members but also increases the trust of long time supporters. When the project is about payments and merchants, you will be needing many partnerships in order to cross the hurdles of Regulations in many countries.

you're right, of course.  but some partners want to be anonymous and therefore privacy policy does not allow to disclose all partners.
but for the community and investors of course want to see public and reputable partners.
DroppedM

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 06:57:59 AM

the concept looks interesting and if the team implements everything that is written in white paper there is a chance of success even in such a market.
well, the project is designed to change the cryptocurrency market as a whole and increase confidence in it. I think that's a good sign.
but we must have guarantees that the team will fulfill its promises.
A7373

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:46:56 AM

Which way your token will solve volativity problem when even stablecoins has volativity some times?
Vialaia

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 02:13:31 PM

Tell me please what way your project will make money in addition to ICO? Is this a percentage of the transactions maybe any another things?
A7373

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 06:48:26 PM

4.50$ for each token is a really expensive price. Is there any information about exchange?
maksimukr1989

Activity: 514
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 07:32:01 PM

I want to join your bounty when is that?
There's no and never bounty will be made or running, the team decide to never see their token dumping by bounty hunters. This really a project that wants each of their tokens to be valuable. I thought investors are interested in seeing things like this, because their token is safe from bounty hunter.
Do you really think that the participants of the bounty can affect the project only from a negative side?With this attitude, you will not see good luck.
Vialaia

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:55:55 PM

I want to join your bounty when is that?
There's no and never bounty will be made or running, the team decide to never see their token dumping by bounty hunters. This really a project that wants each of their tokens to be valuable. I thought investors are interested in seeing things like this, because their token is safe from bounty hunter.
Do you really think that the participants of the bounty can affect the project only from a negative side?With this attitude, you will not see good luck.
If tokens which price in ICO more 4$ is distributed free, such rate would be dropped as soon as possible. But as l understand right the main aim of this project to get a non-volatile token, that is unpossible in such terms.
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 08:38:50 PM

the concept looks interesting and if the team implements everything that is written in white paper there is a chance of success even in such a market.
well, the project is designed to change the cryptocurrency market as a whole and increase confidence in it. I think that's a good sign.

This team is very responsible. so, I think that they will fulfill all their plans. this is shown in practice

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sound

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:28:23 AM

This team is very responsible. so, I think that they will fulfill all their plans. this is shown in practice
what do you mean? they have already participated in some other projects and were able to implement them? or that what is understood is not true?
Chrinday

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:49:51 AM

4.50$ for each token is a really expensive price. Is there any information about exchange?
it is necessary to see how many tokens will be issued and calculate the total capitalization and only after that it will be possible to draw conclusions regarding how expensive it is.
A7373

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:02:56 AM

it is necessary to see how many tokens will be issued and calculate the total capitalization and only after that it will be possible to draw conclusions regarding how expensive it is.
At this stage it is not clear what the capitalization will be and the number of circulating tokens, because the team can burn tokens in any moment.
Vialaia

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 02:05:59 PM

And what about coin burning program. Does this project has such one?
DroppedM

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 03:34:18 PM

And what about coin burning program. Does this project has such one?
is it a coin or is it still a token? I do not understand there will be no mining or stalking . so what are you talking about at the moment?
but on the other hand, it will provide the maximum liquidity of the token but what will happen to the security in this case, I do not really understand.
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 03:50:11 PM

Thank you! We love our investors! Thats why we removed the bounties, and airdrops that may cause price crash that may hurt their investment value. We are also expanding our services to strengthen and increase the coin usability.

Nice, you are going to be listed in exchange sites? How lucky for your investors. Some investors are begging from other ICOs to list their token in exchange sites! Added this ICO from my watch list.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: