Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:59:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN) (ICO) Lynchpin (LYN) token Official - Making digital assets spendable  (Read 27916 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 04:04:29 PM

Actually the $4.50 to $5 token price for a token with only 5million total tokens is a actually cheap. It is still cheaper compare to $0.50 to $1 of token from a token with a total volume of 1 Trillion coins.

4.50$ for each token is a really expensive price. Is there any information about exchange?
Vialaia

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:57:10 PM

Where can I find your mobile app?
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:03:53 PM

There will be no burning of tokens as the supply is fixed at 5 million and it is so low. 1st year supply is only 2 million as 3 million tokens are locked. Unsold tokens will be sold in the exchanges for new adopters to adopt

And what about coin burning program. Does this project has such one?
Will unlocking tokens be one-time or in many stages?
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:27:33 AM

It will be one time.  But our private sale investors are well aware that they need to sell in stages to avoid overflow of supply. 
They have their interest to take care of too.  So they WILL be doing it.

There will be no burning of tokens as the supply is fixed at 5 million and it is so low. 1st year supply is only 2 million as 3 million tokens are locked. Unsold tokens will be sold in the exchanges for new adopters to adopt

And what about coin burning program. Does this project has such one?
Will unlocking tokens be one-time or in many stages?
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:28:03 AM

Our LynPay apps will be launched 4-6 weeks time as we are beefing up security due to the wallets inside the apps.
Security is a key component.
It distinguishes us from being responsible and "just wanting to make money".

Where can I find your mobile app?
A7373

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 10:59:13 AM

Tell me whether it will be possible to receive passive income in any way. This motivates the token holders very well and I think you should think about it.
You are talking about lock-ups with staking exchange tokens now for having dividends? That’s good idea.
teradont

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 01:16:17 PM

Tell me whether it will be possible to receive passive income in any way. This motivates the token holders very well and I think you should think about it.
You are talking about lock-ups with staking exchange tokens now for having dividends? That’s good idea.
Well, I just would like to understand how developers are going to motivate investors and where to read more about the business plan.
Vialaia

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 01:34:57 PM

By the way, why wasn’t it possible to create a stablecoin?  If LYN token better what advantages it has?
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 01:46:52 PM

Sorry guys our previous replies with some of your comments were deleted by a Bitcointalk moderator, I will try to answer you back again.
Myetaneri

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 01:54:27 PM

By the way, why wasn’t it possible to create a stablecoin?  If LYN token better what advantages it has?
I do not think that steblecoin will not be relevant at the moment. Especially it will not be interesting for investors. I hope you understand that.
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 02:13:00 PM

Lynchpin is created to have a utility proposition. It's entire system and business partners are using Lynchpin token to operate. With Lyntoken's limited number of token supply and huge adoption, this will push the token price slow but steady going up.

Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:41:00 PM

Lynchpin is created to have a utility proposition. It's entire system and business partners are using Lynchpin token to operate. With Lyntoken's limited number of token supply and huge adoption, this will push the token price slow but steady going up.

This is a good concept and such an economic model will be interesting for investors. Do you already have business partners who will use these tokens?

this is one of those projects, where I see great prospects. I see, that the team is moving very confidently and boldly. it is very important for development and popularization

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
A7373

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 04:48:37 PM

This is a good concept and such an economic model will be interesting for investors. Do you already have business partners who will use these tokens?
I’m also interested in list of your partnerships and also can I see pools, which have been already invest in your project?
Vialaia

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 05:31:44 PM

I’m also interested in list of your partnerships and also can I see pools, which have been already invest in your project?
The team keeps it a secret at this stage. But I hope they will disclose the details of the cooperations in the near future.
teradont

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 05:12:18 AM

The team keeps it a secret at this stage. But I hope they will disclose the details of the cooperations in the near future.
Yes, this is quite an important moment for investors. But apparently the policy of the company does not allow to disclose this information.
nevertheless, i will follow the project.
A7373

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 08:12:18 AM

The absence of a bounty campaign is a good sign for investors and for the project community. The absence of a bounty campaign is also shows the team’s confidence in the success of the project.
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 08:18:05 AM

Yes currently we do have 2 business partners that will solely use LYNTOKENs to operate. The first one is LYNPAY PAYMENT SOLUTION, its a payment settlement platform. The second one is Gobuybid, an ecommerce platform that sells branded items with a huge discount up to 80% Items can be purchase using LYNTOKENS.

Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 08:40:08 AM

Hello thank you, we have intentionally didnt include bounties and airdrop from our roadmap as our main concern is our investors. Yes we are confident in the success of this project. CHeckout also our good ratings from different ICO review sites.

ICOBENCH ~ https://icobench.com/ico/lyntoken
ICORATING ~ https://icorating.com/ico/lynchpin/
ICOMARKS ~ https://icomarks.com/ico/lynchpin-token
ICOHOLDER ~ https://icoholder.com/en/lynchpin-token-27343
TRACKICO ~ https://www.trackico.io/ico/lynchpin-token/
FOUNDICO ~ https://foundico.com/ru/ico/lynchpin-token.html
COINSCHEDULE ~ https://www.coinschedule.com/cryptocurrency/lynchpin-token
FOXICO ~ https://foxico.io/project/lynchpintoken
CRYPTOTOTEM ~ https://cryptototem.com/lynchpin-ico/

The absence of a bounty campaign is a good sign for investors and for the project community. The absence of a bounty campaign is also shows the team’s confidence in the success of the project.
Vialaia

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 03:08:37 PM

According to your website the total raised funds is 0.
You didn't raise any money at 3 staged of ICO? I don't understand what is a total raised amount of this project.
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 03:20:15 PM

Our 2nd ICO phase is very successful. Then we decided to stop the 3rd phase because we find it more logical to go on exchanges. Also, we want to launch our LynPay. We need the liquidity for our merchants.
There are a lot of other factors which is more of our business strategy.
But going to exchange earlier is a plus point for token holders. So they should be happy or even excited.

According to your website the total raised funds is 0.
You didn't raise any money at 3 staged of ICO? I don't understand what is a total raised amount of this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: