Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 02:20:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN) (ICO) Lynchpin (LYN) token Official - Making digital assets spendable  (Read 27916 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 06:46:43 PM

Yes because the team has nothing to hide. And you can see us from crypto press conference gatherings:

Not just our team sir but also to all who joined the crowdsale.

Hello thank you, we have intentionally didnt include bounties and airdrop from our roadmap as our main concern is our investors. Yes we are confident in the success of this project. CHeckout also our good ratings from different ICO review sites.

ICOBENCH ~ https://icobench.com/ico/lyntoken
ICORATING ~ https://icorating.com/ico/lynchpin/
ICOMARKS ~ https://icomarks.com/ico/lynchpin-token
ICOHOLDER ~ https://icoholder.com/en/lynchpin-token-27343
TRACKICO ~ https://www.trackico.io/ico/lynchpin-token/
FOUNDICO ~ https://foundico.com/ru/ico/lynchpin-token.html
COINSCHEDULE ~ https://www.coinschedule.com/cryptocurrency/lynchpin-token
FOXICO ~ https://foxico.io/project/lynchpintoken
CRYPTOTOTEM ~ https://cryptototem.com/lynchpin-ico/

The absence of a bounty campaign is a good sign for investors and for the project community. The absence of a bounty campaign is also shows the team’s confidence in the success of the project.
These ratings emphasize the potential of Lynchpin. I hope I will be able to earn some money, and your team will successfully complete all aims.
For me, as for investor, it is very nice that team members made KYC Verification.
Nice photo! Who are these guys on the photo, I mean their role in the project?
Vialaia

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 07:13:25 PM

Hello he is referring to the Lynchpin promotional video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNrKeSXEzXg
Which airports are you targeting in the first phase of your implementation.? I am asking this as I saw your videos on airport lounge usages of LYN cards. Also there are many projects which have tried to implement this, why do you think yours will be a different one..? 
Where have you found this information. I don't see some one.
The project seems very interesting and has a lot of potential in the future. I want to believe that you are able to realize all your goal in crypto space.
A7373

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:07:19 AM

Can we use your tokens in RMP games now or it’s only in perspectives?
Vialaia

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:24:15 PM

Where can I see a list of services that will provide the project?
A7373

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 05:38:09 PM

What games are we talking about? It seemed to me that this token has a slightly different purpose ... Please explain in more detail.
And how can you use this token to play? I probably do not quite understand)
You need to read the first page of this thread carefully. The are partners.
Vialaia

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:49:57 PM

What games are we talking about? It seemed to me that this token has a slightly different purpose ... Please explain in more detail.
There are many platforms that use their own currency for payments. LYN token is a good alternative for such cases. It helps Lynchpin project to get more adoption and comfortable settlements for gaming one.
Teryle

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:03:22 PM

There are many platforms that use their own currency for payments. LYN token is a good alternative for such cases. It helps Lynchpin project to get more adoption and comfortable settlements for gaming one.
Well, here I agree with you that your own token is a very useful thing for the platform, the main thing is that people suddenly could sell the token on the stock exchanges of others
A7373

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 07:27:37 AM

Well, here I agree with you that your own token is a very useful thing for the platform, the main thing is that people suddenly could sell the token on the stock exchanges of others
That’s good when you can mine your token with trading or staking. A lot of investors like such kind of mining.
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 08:16:58 AM

Ofcourse we will announce it soon once we finalize everything.

Hello he is referring to the Lynchpin promotional video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNrKeSXEzXg
Which airports are you targeting in the first phase of your implementation.? I am asking this as I saw your videos on airport lounge usages of LYN cards. Also there are many projects which have tried to implement this, why do you think yours will be a different one..? 

Yes, that is how I come to know. It would have been great if you announce which airports those will be. I guess it may be Hong Kong or Singapore.!! If its not allowed to announce then no issue.
Apart from that is there any other implementation plans in the early phase..?

Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 08:23:43 AM

From left to right: Its Mr. Az Zahari the project Lead / Operation Lead,  next: Sir Jason Lin the Business Development Lead, then the last two: Mr. Nizam Nasir of Go Buy Bid, and Cj Fababier of RMP Games

Veregig

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 09:45:33 AM

That’s good when you can mine your token with trading or staking. A lot of investors like such kind of mining.
Mining, as they say, is only in a different format, well, as you like, it is possible that a token buyer can be found here
Vialaia

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:30:53 AM

Yes, that is how I come to know. It would have been great if you announce which airports those will be. I guess it may be Hong Kong or Singapore.!! If its not allowed to announce then no issue.

How much time you should spend else?
Pabirope

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 11:34:19 AM

Such projects are generally developing for a long time, quickly capture the market will not work
80ArkPopova

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 12:00:33 PM

Mining, as they say, is only in a different format, well, as you like, it is possible that a token buyer can be found here
Now the market has begun to show signs of recovery, and I think that investor interest in many tokens and coins will again increase many times.
96InnIvanova

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 12:09:48 PM

Such projects are generally developing for a long time, quickly capture the market will not work
And who is counting on the rapid capture of the market? In today's market there are very large and very strong players. I think that quickly do something does not work.
1977IulAlieva

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 12:15:38 PM

From left to right: Its Mr. Az Zahari the project Lead / Operation Lead,  next: Sir Jason Lin the Business Development Lead, then the last two: Mr. Nizam Nasir of Go Buy Bid, and Cj Fababier of RMP Games

We must pay tribute - the team of this project Lynchpin is very active. This is a very good sign that the team is public and takes an active part in crypto conferences.
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 01:27:51 PM

In terms of security, the major challenge is when phishing happens. The more popular tokens/coins will be the subject of this.

However, we ensure that all our security protocols are met and we will continuously review our system from any security flaws. We will also be conducting smart contract audits every quarterly to safeguard our token and its holders.
I want ask you about security. What measures is your project implementing to protect investors from unforeseen situations?
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 01:29:23 PM

Thanks dont forget to join also our social media accounts.

We must pay tribute - the team of this project Lynchpin is very active. This is a very good sign that the team is public and takes an active part in crypto conferences.
Teryle

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 01:57:10 PM

And who is counting on the rapid capture of the market? In today's market there are very large and very strong players. I think that quickly do something does not work.
So they will always be on the market, there are always leaders, and other young developers want to get around them
Vialaia

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 03:44:15 PM

In terms of security, the major challenge is when phishing happens. The more popular tokens/coins will be the subject of this.

However, we ensure that all our security protocols are met and we will continuously review our system from any security flaws. We will also be conducting smart contract audits every quarterly to safeguard our token and its holders.
I want ask you about security. What measures is your project implementing to protect investors from unforeseen situations?
Thanks for your answer. I want to believe that you really pay due attention to security and  the tokens of your investors have minimal risks to be stole.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: