Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:37:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN) (ICO) Lynchpin (LYN) token Official - Making digital assets spendable  (Read 27916 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
96InnIvanova

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 10:08:16 AM

That is 126k plus tokens sold on public sale. Our Private investors will be transffered into private sale smart contract after audit. This month we are doing token distribution

Why was I banned from your Telegram group for simply asking what's the ERC-20 contract address for the LYN token?
That's interesting. Now, i also want to see contract adress, and blockchain transaction history list. Thanks.

https://etherscan.io/address/0xb0b1685f55843d03739c7d9b0a230f1b7dcf03d5

Only 123 transaction? That's all transactions or just transactions from investors?
This is great news! I sincerely wish good luck to your Lynchpin project and I want to say that I look forward to the success of my investments!
Considering that today the market has shown a serious growth, I think that the cost of tokens will grow very strongly in the near future.
Yes, now those who invested received a period of growth, and one hundred percent will be pleased with this, perhaps this moment has come
Over the past few days, the market has shown a strong growth rate. I think this is the beginning of a more crypto pump. At least I want to believe in it. All investors hope to get a serious profit from their investments. Including this Lynchpin project!
80ArkPopova

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 10:22:30 AM

That is 126k plus tokens sold on public sale. Our Private investors will be transffered into private sale smart contract after audit. This month we are doing token distribution

Why was I banned from your Telegram group for simply asking what's the ERC-20 contract address for the LYN token?
That's interesting. Now, i also want to see contract adress, and blockchain transaction history list. Thanks.

Only 123 transaction? That's all transactions or just transactions from investors?
This is great news! I sincerely wish good luck to your Lynchpin project and I want to say that I look forward to the success of my investments!
Considering that today the market has shown a serious growth, I think that the cost of tokens will grow very strongly in the near future.
The main thing is that this growth does not end with a serious fall Cheesy. At least some analysts predict.
I also read about such a scenario. That would be awful. I do not even want to believe that this can be. This will ruin the majority of users and throw the industry back in development for many years.
1977IulAlieva

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 10:53:28 AM

Yes, now those who invested received a period of growth, and one hundred percent will be pleased with this, perhaps this moment has come
Now is the best time to take your Fiat and invest it in promising tokens and coins. There are many new promising projects on the market that invest in which can bring substantial profits for investors!
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:25:06 AM

Now is the best time to take your Fiat and invest it in promising tokens and coins. There are many new promising projects on the market that invest in which can bring substantial profits for investors!
Maybe it’s better to make more promotion for that project till the market is green?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 12:05:55 PM

Hi, may I know your Telegram username. I will ask the core team what happened.. We have different team managing different verticals.

Fair enough, bud. Here it is: @BrunoKucinskas

Eugene was kind enough to provide the info privately. Surely, you see the concern.

Now able to post on Telegram and promise to not shit post, of which I didn't do.

Please PM me if you desire to know how this venture got on my radar.

Bruno
Vialaia

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 12:20:57 PM

Hi devs! Is there any news on Lynchpin?
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 02:01:36 PM

Yes we are moving forward for more promotion in the next few months. Yes better to promote now while the market is recovering.

Maybe it’s better to make more promotion for that project till the market is green?
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 02:12:43 PM

Nice to hear that. Can you talk to our moderators in Telegram regarding the venture you are referring?

Hi, may I know your Telegram username. I will ask the core team what happened.. We have different team managing different verticals.

Fair enough, bud. Here it is: @BrunoKucinskas

Eugene was kind enough to provide the info privately. Surely, you see the concern.

Now able to post on Telegram and promise to not shit post, of which I didn't do.

Please PM me if you desire to know how this venture got on my radar.

Bruno
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 02:14:13 PM

That is a wise idea. Invest it to promising coins with great potential.

Veregig

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 03:34:09 PM

Well, as long as the market is growing, you can buy altokens, as the growth will continue
Pabirope

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 04:16:11 PM

Or, as a good option to invest in the project, perhaps it will bring good profit in the future.
Pabirope

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 04:28:03 PM

The main thing is that this growth does not end with a serious fall Cheesy. At least some analysts predict.
I also read about such a scenario. That would be awful. I do not even want to believe that this can be. This will ruin the majority of users and throw the industry back in development for many years.
if again there will be a strong fall, then many will simply hammer into the cryptocurrency market or how it was then forgotten about it
Vialaia

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 07:01:58 PM

What price do you await for the support of crypto exchanges? What will your steps if the LYN rate is less than during token sale?
A7373

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 07:54:18 PM

Can we start POS  mining now to mine your tokens, and what quantity of tokens do you need for one node?
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 09:34:19 AM

Watch out for the arrival of LYNchpin token from exchange site. Announcement to be posted soon.

Well, as long as the market is growing, you can buy altokens, as the growth will continue
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 09:57:53 AM

The crypto market price is recovering slowly... and the price is still on its floor price. No matter what happened either the price still go down, it will still go up. And we should see all crypto in a good price in the next few years.

if again there will be a strong fall, then many will simply hammer into the cryptocurrency market or how it was then forgotten about it
A7373

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 12:03:50 PM

The crypto market price is recovering slowly... and the price is still on its floor price. No matter what happened either the price still go down, it will still go up. And we should see all crypto in a good price in the next few years.

As there is growth and fall, but now the market is much better than before, people are constantly waiting for higher and higher growth of altcoins
Because new promising altcoins are able to show a far greater increase in value than Bitcoin or top altcoins (from the top 20 coinmarketcap).
I don’t think that we are on the uptrend now. Lock at the weekly period of bitcoin growth.
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 01:05:13 PM

Lyn token is an ERC20 coin that runs from the Ethereum blockchain.. It can't be mine.

Can we start POS  mining now to mine your tokens, and what quantity of tokens do you need for one node?
If the LYN is a token then how can POS mining be? Does this technology exist? It seems to me that the POS is for coins, not for tokens.
IceOneBro7

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 01:44:53 PM

I don’t think that we are on the uptrend now. Lock at the weekly period of bitcoin growth.
As for me, there will still be growth and a fall in the market, and perhaps closer by summer, growth will be much more serious than now.
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 04:40:27 PM

Guys listen to the Project Lead of Lynchpin token discussing our future roadmaps and plans for the project. Please watch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cq4qyn9sVC8
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: