Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:21:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN) (ICO) Lynchpin (LYN) token Official - Making digital assets spendable  (Read 27916 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:41:37 AM

An interesting fact is that you collaborate with a site like Gobuybid.com. The fact that you can now buy products and paying with your token is very convenient!
Here you can buy not only products in the store for tokens, but you can also buy games. They collaborate with the RMP.
It's great, it's good that you told me more about it. With so many convenient features and good collaboration with the team, I am pleasantly surprised.
with a total supply of only 5 million, Lynchpin will likely be able to survive at a price of $ 2-3,
but they should be able to be in the top 100 Coinmarketcap
If you work at the same pace, it is likely that the token can get into the top 100, and maybe even higher place.
Yes, there is no doubt there is such a possibility. But it seems to me that the price increase for tokens will be very slow.
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 03:56:50 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2019, 02:35:32 AM by Lynchpin Token

Veregig This just needs simple common sense. If you know how to understand the simple analogy of supply vs demand, you could simply go to coinmarketcap and look at the coin/tokens with large supply vs those with low supply and you will find the answer. Look at the chart, look at the analysis .This would show you that with adoption a low supply coin/token project will stand to increase more than a high supply coin/token project.

Both of the following quotes are from: https://www.lyntoken.com/news/article/An-in-depth-analysis-of-the-unique-tokenomics-of-Lynchpin-Token.html

The Lynchpin Token project was created with a clear purpose in mind: to develop a universal utility token; a stable coin that can be used as a safe medium of exchange without being affected in any way by hype or speculation.

After the 12-month lock-up period ends, we estimate LYN token to have already increased 10x, 20x times due to demand.

Color me confused, but doesn't the later negate the former?

A stablecoin by definition is stable, ergo it'll be impossible to rise in value even a fraction of a percent, let alone 10x or 20x as espoused.
interesting economic model. I think you can buy tokens for yourself in the near future.  The income in X20 will suit me quite well.
I think that such an amount of profit will suit any investor. One can only dream of such profits!
I can not even imagine how much effort should be invested in any project, in order to get x20 profit, it sounds strange)
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 04:06:21 PM

For sure one should invest after doing due diligence but one should not if they dont have the brain capacity to understand simple tokenomics and how the market works.

One should also be able to understand what the project offers, what kind of technology in place and how does it help adoption of the token. If one fail to understand all these, then they should not buy the tokens.

And if you have been in the crypto market long enough, you would understand that there is no project as such that offer what our project offer. It takes alot of time, effort and investment to come out with all the technologies that we have implemented and do you think that the money that was raised in our public sale is enough to implement it? It was what we raise in our private sale with VCs that is making it possible for us to initiate the project faster than any ICO out there.

And this is the excact reason why we stopped the 3rd phase ICO, just for your info.

So before you think that you are better than the rest, i would suggest you to do some research on the technologies we are implementing and what it takes for it to be launched? Example for the QR code security enviroment, how much do you think it cost to get it PCI DSS certified? Just buying up a firewall is in the range of 6 figures and we are not even talking about servers, front end developement, backend developement, unique qr code generator whether its static or dynamic and many many more.

And what iam talking about is just QR code wallet? What about Qr code payment gateway? What about POS? What about debit card solution?

Do you think you have what it takes to ask me questions pertaining my technologies or project? I am open for your questions

First of all you need to love that project and idea, then invest in it and only after that you must think profit and 20x.

Should one also invest prior to doing due diligence?
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 04:44:05 PM

Thanks, many tokens from the top 100 of coinmarket cap has no real project and based only from hype. A good token is backed with projects using its coin.

An interesting fact is that you collaborate with a site like Gobuybid.com. The fact that you can now buy products and paying with your token is very convenient!
Here you can buy not only products in the store for tokens, but you can also buy games. They collaborate with the RMP.
It's great, it's good that you told me more about it. With so many convenient features and good collaboration with the team, I am pleasantly surprised.
with a total supply of only 5 million, Lynchpin will likely be able to survive at a price of $ 2-3,
If you work at the same pace, it is likely that the token can get into the top 100, and maybe even higher place.
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 05:00:14 PM

It might become slow at the start but as soon as our partners grow and increase more, the token will have a good price soon.

Yes, there is no doubt there is such a possibility. But it seems to me that the price increase for tokens will be very slow.
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:02:06 PM

It might become slow at the start but as soon as our partners grow and increase more, the token will have a good price soon.

Ie you already have an approximate strategy for increasing partners? Or are these purely theoretical predictions for the future?
damniatx_

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:13:44 AM

it is good that you have such a positive attitude for future development. I hope the development of your project will go strictly according to plan.
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:09:25 AM

Thanks, many tokens from the top 100 of coinmarket cap has no real project and based only from hype. A good token is backed with projects using its coin.

I agree with you, and therefore these coins can not give good development and growth. Unfortunately, there are a lot of such coins. I am glad that things are different with your coins.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:52:28 PM

Everything has its time. The price may rise at any time, and Bitcoin confirms this. That today the price may be small and tomorrow it will grow.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 02:11:28 PM

Everything has its time. The price may rise at any time, and Bitcoin confirms this. That today the price may be small and tomorrow it will grow.
It is true what you are saying is that it is very difficult to predict cryptocurrency especially the price of bitcoin because the price of bitcoin itself can go up anytime and whenever it can go down so we must always update information for sure

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:15:18 PM

I read that you do not offer generosity and free tokens, it seems to me that most new users join because of the tokens that can be obtained for free. How will you attract them?
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:32:44 PM

Very well, we are enough people who support this project. I think that tokens will be very well bought up when the sale begins.
Trader_13

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 04:10:10 PM

Yes, I agree with you. I wonder when they can get exactly in the top 100.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:06:51 PM

I read that you do not offer generosity and free tokens, it seems to me that most new users join because of the tokens that can be obtained for free. How will you attract them?
free coins really attract many users. But I think the developers are counting on attracting large investors, and not ordinary hunters.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:53:39 PM

It seems to me first of all it depends on the advertising that the developers will distribute. The more popular the coins are, the faster they will start to grow.
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 01:24:19 AM

Yes we have a strategic method of getting more partners but as of now we are focusing with the existing ones and listing out our token in exchange sites.

Ie you already have an approximate strategy for increasing partners? Or are these purely theoretical predictions for the future?
damniatx_

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:12:45 AM

On your official website there is information that the sales of Phase 1 are still active, but Phase 2 is already fully sold. Is this a bug or Phase 2 started earlier than Phase 1?
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:48:46 AM

On your official website there is information that the sales of Phase 1 are still active, but Phase 2 is already fully sold. Is this a bug or Phase 2 started earlier than Phase 1?
I would like to add a question and find out why Phase 3 is currently stopped? What is the reason?
Trader_13

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:15:08 PM

It seems to me first of all it depends on the advertising that the developers will distribute. The more popular the coins are, the faster they will start to grow.
Not always the case. Sometimes not only advertising affects the promotion of the project. There are still many factors that influence this.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:27:50 PM

free coins really attract many users. But I think the developers are counting on attracting large investors, and not ordinary hunters.
There is such a variant of the outcome of events. But still the price has a very big impact. And as it was written before, it is possible that the coin is padded to the top 100 in the Coinmarketcap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: