Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:52:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP really better than ETH???  (Read 62574 times)
Esterklu

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:21:58 PM

I can't compare this cryptos, they have different technologies, so it is like if you will compare apple and chair taking into account only the trading volume.
Yourodiviy

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:37:53 PM

I do not think so. In general, comparing these two projects is not entirely correct. Completely two different ideas. And next year ethereum will demonstrate excellent growth, I have no doubt. A very powerful team, very big prospects and for me personally this is one of the most beloved assets in my portfolio. Whoever looks to the future and has a long-term investment strategy, I think, will agree with me.

imusify Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted
Whitepaper ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN Explainer Video
ninuplanste

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:03:57 AM

Ripples are indeed developing, and the team is indeed quite good by taking advantage of the current red market. Its position gives investors better confidence when eth values fall. Many are lacking reflex with Riak, but this is a good opportunity to continue to win the hearts of investors.
Yes in this market when all of the coins are down and also ethereum the ripple found a great opportunity to make its position higher than all other coins. In this way when the market will be higher the price of ripple will be much higher than other coins and it will have a further ATH price.

hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:23:49 AM

Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH

Indeed, Ripple has now significantly improved its position, attracting deserved attention among investors. But I am sure that now Ethereum becomes the best solution. Its price is at a minimum, so you can buy a profitable coin, which will go up after the release of updates.
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:35:07 AM

No it is not, but Ethereum is facing really difficult times right now, because the price has gone very deep. 80 bucks for Ethereum is very low and I hope this coin will recover as soon as possible and with the upcoming update will launch the uptrend for the whole market.

clololck

Activity: 459

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:37:32 AM

Yes, although I don't like concentrated coins, but now its market value has surpassed Ethereum, Ethereum has made the ICO project abuse endless, so now the Ethereum depreciation is a normal event.
SEN-SEN

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:41:30 AM

I don't believe it should be higher than ETH. XRP is starting to see some real world growth but Ethereum has a whole token ecosystem based upon it
Dima95

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 08:43:09 AM

I was not sure about it not so much time ago, but when i`ve seen so much incredible news about ripple for the last time, i changed my mind. look like xrp gonna be really useful and expensive

kendedes

Activity: 728

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:50:06 AM

If we just looking on the marketcap, then it would be YES, since based on the amount of transaction, that means Ripple has more demand than Ethereum.
Cause even with the value comparative between those 2 are so much different but still, Ripple has it's upper hand.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:54:20 AM

Although both of these projects use blockchain technology, they target completely different sectors. However, when it comes to comparing the actual performance of both, Ripple is definitely a better blockchain. Not only are XRP transactions faster and cheaper, but they can scale more than Ethereum.
dfktynby1004
Copper Member

Merit: 1

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 10:03:55 PM

You can not compare these projects because they work in different directions and the scope of their use is completely different.

Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:08:48 PM

For me it is definitely not true. I am in fond of ethereum, it is my favourite coin and I don't see competitors.
XRP isn't a competitor at all!
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:16:13 PM

Ethereum going to third and XRP coming second doesn't make xrp any better than ethereum in my own opinion, the ranking is based on the volume and not based on the tech, currently ethereum is going through a massive sell and that's reason why it keep decreasing in volume
King Bounty

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:25:44 PM

Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH

maybe for now XRP is better than Ethereum, because now people are more interested to investing in XRP than Ethereum, it is evident from the market cap XRP is increasing for now and defeating the market cap Ethereum, so that XRP ranking can increase and defeat Ethereum, therefore I can say that XRP is indeed better than Ethereum for now.

xrpholder1982

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:27:53 PM

For me it is definitely not true. I am in fond of ethereum, it is my favourite coin and I don't see competitors.

Have you researched Codius?  This is Ripple's smart contract solution that is more robust and user friendly for developers.  You do know that Vitalik interviewed at Ripple in 2013 and it didn't work due to visa issues, don't you?  Ripple decided to focus on ILP instead of Codius which was a great decision.  Ripple is building interoperable, great open source software.  They have just released Codius and while I don't think it will kill Ethereum it will take significant market share.  Especially considering all of Ripples (and now R3's) clients dont have to use another vendor for smart contracts.  All under one roof.  

Also, XRP is a critical tool towards building the internet of value.  This is worth trillions in unlocked value and with XRP ledger more decentralized than Ethereum and Ethereum 2.0 possibly 2 years away this is a very easy decision.  XRP is a significantly stronger long-term investment.  
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:28:57 PM

The coinmarketcap is displaying that, but we cannot conclude now. If in few months to this time, ethereum cannot take back its position, then we can say it is better.
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:32:31 PM

XRP is not even a cryptocurrency and it's not better than ETH. ETH is linked to the cryptocurrency markets and to other coins like BItcoin, that's why it's falling in this bear market. XRP is less linked because it's centralized and some people believe that if Bitcoin fails it will be the time of centralized coins backed by governments so some ofthe Bitcoin and ETH sellers are buying XRP. I don't.
didzi

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:36:47 PM

few people said if a lot of manipulations on XRP my friend
so, i don't believe if XRP is better than ethereum, for me ethereum is the best altcoins  Wink

bettercrypto

Activity: 1372
Merit: 269

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 10:42:01 PM

Are you referring to which is a better investment? Because Ripple and Ethereum are two different plarforms with distinct and non-overlapping functions. Their comparison would not be matched corrspondingly. Ethereum is a blockchain where other platforms can be built while Ripple is a platform suitable for financial institutions.

However, if you're talking about investment, as of now Ripple is the number two and Ethereum on third. Both of them would be good for long term investment.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
simplelove

Activity: 170

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:37:16 AM

I agree. You just can't compare them, the comparison should stop at they are both altcoins. That's it. Different market niches, different objectives, prices, caps. I am an ETH person.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: