Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:13:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it Game Over for Bitcoin?  (Read 48066 times)
aray80

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:59:21 PM

Not yet because the potential of bitcoin as a digital currency has been popular in various major countries, and during its progress Bitcoin has achieved the lowest Bitcoin value in 10 years of its journey, but its value is slowly improving again.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:30:12 PM

Bitcoin survived for so many years it is not a game and many crypto users are good investors they make millions in this industry crypto is the future currency and in future the whole world be based on technology so those who have more technology those would rule the world and no body was saying this about bitcoin when it;s price were good but if fall every one is against of it i think you should keep patience.

avarnet

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:39:00 PM

there are no gameover words in the bitcoin life, and i think bitcoin still live until the next 5 years, why? because bitcoin have the good blockchain system that will support it
absolutely true while there are still many users and many investors invest in bitcoin, the bitcoin career journey will still continue even though it often experiences price declines but that is not the end of bitcoin
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:44:42 PM

I do not think the game of bitcoin is over. Because many such news is coming from the past few days. In which the talk of Bitcoin's game ends. But such a thing has never happened. And it will not be.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
chrismartin

Activity: 340
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:53:39 PM

Many of us here totally destroy their trust into bitcoin because they think that,  it will not be recover in the future anymore, thats why many who sold their holdings to cut off their losses. Yes bitcoin right now are in deep but its not the reason to stop holding o  it if you are a true believers of btc and Cryptocurrency.
sandgluenick

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:04:11 PM

there are no gameover words in the bitcoin life, and i think bitcoin still live until the next 5 years, why? because bitcoin have the good blockchain system that will support it
absolutely true while there are still many users and many investors invest in bitcoin, the bitcoin career journey will still continue even though it often experiences price declines but that is not the end of bitcoin
This condition will definitely end, I'm sure Bitcoin will recover soon. Bitcoin will only die if everyone goes but until now there are still many people who still survive even though the condition of Bitcoin is bad so this is indeed not the end of Bitcoin. it will actually be the beginning of the rise of Bitcoin because in this way we will lose people who are not very fond of Bitcoin
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:18:32 PM

I want to elaborate on the points to get you to understand how bitcoin is here to stay.

Why are governments cracking down on cryptocurrency?
It is inevitable that cryptocurrencies are the future of payment. For the past few years, bitcoin has made it's mark as a medium of peer to peer decentralized payment system. It is fast, secure and cost less. The government crack down is because of control, not that bitcoin is not good.

Hacks.
Like the government, hackers are aware that people have moved their money into cryptos. Being a new technology that is evolving, there are so many loose ends and they are exploiting such. One of the reasons for government crack down is for exchanges to tighten security on the platform to guarantee assets are safe.

Institutional investors are exploring ways to come into cryptocurrency. Big names are creating departments to handle blockchain related issues.

These are not indication of a dying bitcoin.

That's certainly true, mate. Regulation can be a good way to enforce control within the crypto industry, to help reduce criminal activity and fraud at its minimum. Of course, there are some governments that consider Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as threats to their economic system. However, since most governments want to have power, they won’t allow crypto to replace them. Which means that if crypto becomes a high threat to them, they'll do anything to stop them.

In the case of hacks, they're inevitable since there's no such thing as a 100% secure system. This may affect the market for a short time frame, as panic spreads among crypto users (as well as hackers dumping their coins). For such situation, it's the user's responsibility to secure his/her crypto assets from hacks or theft. Despite this, the market seems to keep going down every day because of panic among investors. There needs to be some sort of regulation to help bring trust across cryptocurrencies, to be able to see an uptick or spike in price.

With the launch of Bakkt, I hope that things would turn out to become better for Bitcoin. The Lightning Network would also contribute towards an uptick in price, as it would enable Bitcoin to be used by the masses without interference (once a stable release is available to the public). Nonetheless, Bitcoin might survive as a cryptocurrency for years to come. The only thing would be its unpredictable USD value, which could be troublesome if you depend on Bitcoin as a source of income. Other than that, Bitcoin is still a functional and reliable medium of exchange unlike no other. Wink

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 185

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:29:13 PM

Bitcoin are proving its self right now, we are almost one year into the bank run on Bitcoin and everyone who bought there Bitcoins 15 months or more ago are all in profit. Bitcoin has proved that a currency can work without government to back it up.
it’s not easy to say when the market turn bullish, but I think we need to see a much greater sell off of Altcoins before Bitcoins starts to have a longer run of green months again.
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:30:47 PM

none of them can be sure of what the crypto currency will be because the development of the crypto currency depends on the investor itself
johnny508

Activity: 139
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:42:51 PM

i think bitcoin has just started the game but many think otherwise due to the temporary price drop that has occurred during past couple of years which is also a big problem for bitcoins future but surely but like most experts in the financial field predict bitcoin can achieve a great future by giving a huge competition to major fiat currencies like dollar due to its high popularity and potential features 
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:38:24 PM

I do understand its not been easy seeing the price at which bitcoin is presently most persons just cant stand and some has made drastic decisions and all of that but still its not a game over rather some things were been tampered with and it will be fixed lets be hopeful for next year
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:15:50 PM

the game for bitcoin is not over. it's just the beginning of the next stage of growth both the price and usage. it's too early to bury bitcoin.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
AiBBio

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:26:27 PM

And we all know about it. this is not the end, it is just start. the winner is not who does not fall, but is who get up the first.
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:43:21 AM

The game is far from over and I consider the recent big price drop of bitcoin a part of cryptocurrency price cycle. The crypticurrency market would eventually recover in the next several weeks but bullrun might no longer possible in the year end. Dumping might also continue because some investors want to reduce further the price of bitcoin so they can start buying in lower price.

Only the guys, who do not understand the blockchain and the cryptocurrency can say about its death. For me, Bitcoin is a perfect choice. It gives us hundreds of opportunities and a chance to live better.
Peacemaker1994

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:52:05 AM

I don't see the reason for you thought that it's game over for bitcoin. This would not be the first experienced down fall of price neither would it be the last although I am of the believe that this current bearish market would take tine
JackyChu

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:46:21 AM

none of them can be sure of what the crypto currency will be because the development of the crypto currency depends on the investor itself
Not sure that the development of the crypto currency depends on the investor itself. I think partly i depends on the action of crypto world.
beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:58:24 AM

Bitcoin will start playing again, and there will be a surprise in the future, I think bitcoin will get stronger and have more unique games than yesterday. 10 years is a special development and continues to prosper, currently starting at the beginning and later will become a more exciting game that is released by bitcoin.

Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:02:43 AM

the game for bitcoin is not over. it's just the beginning of the next stage of growth both the price and usage. it's too early to bury bitcoin.

I don't know if this is still a game but what I know is that a lot of people are earning a lot of money in here.

Bitcoin will not be buried that easily. Even if the price of Bitcoin is going down in these times, the price is just a normal movement for the investors, we should be really used to these kinds of movement as we are investing in a volatile cryptocurrency. Also, it is not the beginning, we already passed the beginning of Bitcoin, if I will be asked, this is the mid game.
Wingleness

Activity: 458
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:51:24 AM

It can't be the end when whales are bagging assets at cheap price. Bitcoin will always be the best assets ever, so don't be decieved with what people say.
Ri Polok

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:57:51 AM

I believe that the price of Bitcoin will necessarily grow, because it is the basis of the entire cryptocurrency market, but due to the strong fall that we see recently, the period of recovery for Bitcoin may be delayed indefinitely. Perhaps even in the first half of 2019, the same situation will continue as it is now, so everyone who has Bitcoin needs to be prepared for the fact that its price growth may not start soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: