Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:19:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it Game Over for Bitcoin?  (Read 48077 times)
trungquoc4622342

Activity: 62
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 07:44:09 PM

The crypto market is always changing and this is familiar to me. There is no reason for the decline of Bitcoin. Do not worry about this because Bitcoin has gone from zero to $ 20k and now I find its value is still very high. Believe in Bitcoin.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:45:36 PM

when legends on this forum help to preach FUD on bitcoin, then I wonder where our consolation will come from. Reading the news lately shows strong indication of a positive move in the coming year towards a mass adoption and funding in the space. It will be so steady and manipulation will be relaxed. Since a lot of money had been moved from the space this year, more mainstream investors will pump more fund after some legal approval in the early part of the year. Every process is planned and the worst predicted price is $3000 which we are yet to reach. I expect the worse now and lets quickly get over it.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:15:55 PM

Who ever is from old knows about bitcoin and cryptocurrency how it is moving, this price downward is expected but their is a strong bullish trend is formed and we will see this in the first quarter of 2019. Till then we have to keep patience, if you have investment then you can buy more and average your buying price.

Koobtcgal

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 10:14:22 PM

I think the current market is not as a result of government or the hacking of most crypto platforms but rather the recent fork that took place and led to the hashrate war. Bitcoin was stable for month before the fork. It was only after this fork that things changes massively.

Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:35:20 PM

Who ever is from old knows about bitcoin and cryptocurrency how it is moving, this price downward is expected but their is a strong bullish trend is formed and we will see this in the first quarter of 2019. Till then we have to keep patience, if you have investment then you can buy more and average your buying price.
Yes, we should keep patience in our minds because this downward trend can be end anytime and can be turned into bull market. Recently, we have been seen a lot of good news about bitcoin on which can help it to become adopted in the community. I also think this time would be a good time to buy and hodl more on which we can have a big possibility to enter at a deep price of it that can help us to earn a huge profit in the future.

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:40:44 PM

No it is not
Overstock CEO is not selling his business and moving to crypto space because he is kamikadze.He knows time for crypto is coming

He will build crypto infrastructure for institution and big investors so he knows what will happen in near future
We need to survive that time that is all

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:45:39 PM

Of course not. What we see now is a terrible manipulation, which is now turning into a panic sale. Just keep yourself in hand and don't sell your bitcoins. Remember that such a fall in the course is not the first time and after the fall there will be new price ups. Don't let your fear take hold of your mind.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:47:23 PM

Bitcoin will never die. You need is to trust and be confident that bitcoin never die. Some of people seeing that bitcoin falling they conclude easily and saying bitcoin will die but bitcoin is not the only one who falling but totally entire the market and even the stock market was falling so that don't  conclude easily and trust it will rise again.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:07:23 AM

this is very hard to believe and I also don't understand why this kind of bitcoin is worthless anymore and I find it hard to trust this very badly and I've been too confused to think about this we should invest a little bit and slowly
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:21:45 AM

this is very hard to believe and I also don't understand why this kind of bitcoin is worthless anymore and I find it hard to trust this very badly and I've been too confused to think about this we should invest a little bit and slowly

I am really confused right now not because of what is happening but to the things you are saying.

How can you say that "this" kind of Bitcoin is worthless while you can see the price of Bitcoin at the 4-digits. A lot of people or investors still earn good profits out of cryptocurrencies so it is not worthless. Trusting Bitcoin is hard, well it is not really trusted. You don't trust anyone except yourself. You are an investor of a volatile crypto and you trust your asset? You are the one ruining your investment and not Bitcoin. You should not blame Bitcoin having a bad price but you should blame yourself for not making yourself ready to what might happen.
Chuyanhem

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:26:35 AM

Awful. I also think people are panicking and trying to sell to cut holes. I think it's time to over
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:00:17 AM

Then who told you that tether is a stable coin?dont you check market value?Then do it fast so you will find that even this optional coin is dumping just like all cryptocurrency so spare nothing

In regards to the bitcoin ending?Lol this is far from reality because the market capitalization percentage of bitcoin is keep on growing,meaning majority of investors still trust this coin
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:54:38 AM

Of course not. What we see now is a terrible manipulation, which is now turning into a panic sale. Just keep yourself in hand and don't sell your bitcoins. Remember that such a fall in the course is not the first time and after the fall there will be new price ups. Don't let your fear take hold of your mind.
I think this kind of title makes panic more and more, why does there continue to be panic selling, because there are a lot of FUD who are wandering everywhere and making many people afraid to go back to buying, the result is the price of bitcoin continues to decline..
sheynlee18
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 9

Kill E'm With Kindness

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:17:56 AM

I don't think that it will be the end and it will go down to zero because bitcoin has already established its name in the world of crypto and real fiat also.. Lets say it will go down but I don't think it will go down to zero ! I really believe that this price will go down but not so long it will bounce back.. I think this is just a work of whales for them to manipulate price and make a good money out of it ! Bitcoin has still not reach its end, most of the people say that bitcoin would still be bitcoin in the future and also bitcoin has already died a hundred times but it still bounces back ! ^_^

Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 05:43:23 AM

I'm so in worries as bitcoin continue to dip lower everyday now but on the other part if bitcoin does dies another giant coin will take the lead so its not something to be so worried about and I'm still smelling price manipulation too ,might be there plan all along

MainIbem

Activity: 1386
Merit: 400

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:08:04 AM

If you place bitcoin in the market for sell, there is a person ready to buy. At any price, someone is buying. Who is that person buying at every time? It can't be game over yet except the person buying is prepared to collapse bitcoin then control the market subsequently. I am just thinking.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:03:07 AM

Just like any other market, the cryptocurrency market will experience big declines like the current situation. This market is still on its early state, as a proof there are only 24M Bitcoin wallet addresses in total (Reference: blockchain.info), and that does not mean that tere are 24M people who uses bitcoin as one person can have multiple bitcoin addresses.
In the US, 92% of the people have not yet purchased cryptocurrency based on a survey (reference).

The point is there are still more to come for Bitcoin and the crypto space. And in my observation, many traditional markets like Forex and the Stock market experienced great decline this year. It is not yet the end for crypto, this is just a pixel of a bigger picture.
Kocret02

Activity: 1176
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:08:22 AM

If you place bitcoin in the market for sell, there is a person ready to buy. At any price, someone is buying. Who is that person buying at every time? It can't be game over yet except the person buying is prepared to collapse bitcoin then control the market subsequently. I am just thinking.
this is not the end of bitcoin and game over, bitcoin still remains a coin that is in demand by many people. so this is a utilization of bitcoin to buy in large quantities and hold

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:19:27 AM

The value keeps going down day in and day out. This is traumatic to have witnessed your investment go far below expectations. We are loosing alright, but is it worth for us to call this the end? No, I do not think the game is over. Bitcoin was once less than $100. Price may decline badly but bitcoin won’t just disappear.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:34:44 AM

It is not game over yet for bitcoin and other cryptos, it is just a time out , the falldown of the market now is just ,a cycle of business wherein things will have to rise and fall, but until bitcoin has life ,its going to be a battle and I believe, sooner or later bitcoin and cryptocurrency market will be recovering from that great fall this year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: