Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:26:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it Game Over for Bitcoin?  (Read 48061 times)
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:39:25 AM

this is the best beginning for bitcoin. along with the bad news about bitcoin, FUD, and also the blocking of crypto ads on social media, but crypto is still strong and enduring. this is a good start to starting the crypto market next year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:48:31 AM

"Game over for Bitcoin", never give in to such pointless concept. This is the same mistake some early adopters made when they first had Bitcoin in their possession. Those that called Bitcoin dead exchanged their Bitcoin for candies and pizza. I wonder what will be their sentiments when Bitcoin rose to $20k just last year December.
Do not repeat the same mistake. Game is not over for Bitcoin.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:42:50 AM

Some twitter shillers says bitcoin will soon value 0
Anyone who listens to some ridiculous crypto twitter shiller to make financial decisions deserves what they get.

Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 02:45:44 AM

I don't think so because if you look back and see the record of bitcoin than you knew it here some collapse and make ups and downs and than recover himself so you can say still game is on so don't be panic.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:51:50 AM

For me it is not game over yet for bitcoin if we will track the historical beginnings of bitcoin there are years that bitcoin subsides and recovers. I am positive that bitcoin will recover in due time I will keep on holding.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:02:24 PM

Look at the section of bitcoin discussion on bitcoin talk, here! Bitcoin is scam, bitcoin is dying, game over for bitcoin.. There too many bad and hopeless comment in here from last 1 month.. Just look like everyone hates bitcoin and there is no one left to believe. What happened to us? We were very very strong community last year.. Now everybody scares, angry and everyone has lost, and i lost too. But we have to be more optimistic, we have seen better days and we will see.
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:21:44 PM

The game is complete if bitcoin has no value, bitcoin has not been completed and is still able to restore its value. Although panic filled the crypto world, but I will still hold it.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
JRoa

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:48:17 PM

Prices have been on a constant decline ever since this year began. There's been FUD all over the place, and governments have been cracking down on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. In addition, there have been several hacks which have also contributed to the decline in the value of the whole cryptocurrency market. As such, many people have lost their faith in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general, as they've lost a lot of money.

Despite this, it seems that most holders would not give up on Bitcoin no matter what. But, if Bitcoin keeps declining in value until it becomes worthless, then long-time holders (like me) would become disillusioned. For those who want to protect their investment, there's the option to sell Bitcoin into USD or exchange it towards a stablecoin like Tether. However, even Tether has lost its peg (although in some occasions it heads back to $1) sometime this year, which means that not even stablecoins can be trusted.

Nonetheless, what are your thoughts about this? Will it be Game Over for Bitcoin? Or will everything go back to normal soon? Huh
It is true that the price of the bitcoin is keep decreasing but it is not the reason for you to say that it is now over. There are many people who keep believing that the price of the bitcoin will rise up again. It is better to hold our bitcoins than to sell it.

jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:05:42 AM

I think the game for bitcoin is on its first level yet and there are more games to come in the future. The continuing price declines of bitcoin will not necessarily lead to zero amount because it is part of their nature to go down after almost a year of continued bullrun. This declines will also give hs the opportunity to buy more coins in a cheaper price before it become costly again.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:14:28 AM

Bitcoin continue to survived after 10 years of existence in which it has been in so many difficulties for so many times before. I'm very optimistic that it will bounce back soon as there will be no game over for Bitcoin as more and more countries with their people are supporting Bitcoin so lets stay positive.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:15:39 AM

We are all in a sailing boat here in crypto world that floating in the ocean,we cant even tekl if we will survive the trip or we will sink in the middle of the sea,everyone of us are wishing and praying for our future in which same scenario here in crypto community,
Bitcoin started as almost no value so we are still in good shape at $4,000 the only problem are those who bet in the season where prices are growing huge.but for a believers theres nothing to doubt because for sure this market will grow again sooner.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:18:33 AM

I think it is not , bitcoin and market have experience this season in the past ,but for the next season it rise up and cameback with a good impact , we must not be worried , this is not the end of cryptocurrency , there are still plenty of time to recover of the market , so have trust with bitcoin and crypto.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 08:20:28 AM

I don't think so, its far from over I mean we have experienced a huge downfall but its quite normal here in volatile world of cryptocurrency right? sometimes this kind of downfall is quite good in my opinion. I mean just look at the effect in the entire market, the biggest sale of the year right! with the right amount of effort and patience, I'm pretty sure we will all gain what we long for. Keep holding.

team87

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:43:41 AM

To this day I still believe that bitcoin does not end as people might talk. The continuous decline in the price of bitcoin, I think is still in a reasonable way. Why don't we think when bitcoin prices rise continuously? Huh
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:56:10 AM

I think all is not lost for Bitcoin and it will return to growth. There are speculative manipulations in the market now with the aim of capturing bitcoins belonging to many small and inexperienced traders and investors. For this, panic is injected. As soon as the necessary amount of bitcoins is accumulated, the growth will begin and in my opinion this growth will exceed all our expectations.

paxaway21

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:32:57 AM

I think it's not the end of bitcoin because there are still investors here because of its very low price now but at the time the bitcoin price increases I'm also certain that all those investing in it are big.
Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:13:58 AM

It is so funny because there are some people like you who believe that the bitcoin will die. Its potential in the market is now proven. The reason why the price of the bitcoin is so low is because of the manipulation and the cycle of the market.

mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:27:45 AM

Well, from my point of the view bitcoin is still in the game true to say bitcoin will fight back soon as we know bitcoin has enough potential and technology to overcome this weird situation very soon. Nothing to worry but keep investing with patients if we believe in bitcoin there is nothing to worry.
Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:54:30 PM

Well that is what the 2017 investors are saying but to me BTC is still running like something. Drop in price is a  normal thing that shouldn't scare you to sell out your fortunes. Crypto at large is volatile therefore hold on and be patient. Things might be better soon

Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:11:16 PM

Well that is what the 2017 investors are saying but to me BTC is still running like something. Drop in price is a  normal thing that shouldn't scare you to sell out your fortunes. Crypto at large is volatile therefore hold on and be patient. Things might be better soon

Only that step can be taken and always be patient to see prices rise again. Everyone feels the same for now and some of the disadvantages they get. Bitcoin still has the opportunity to have high prices and it's time to buy at a low price today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: