Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:17:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it Game Over for Bitcoin?  (Read 48066 times)
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:28:25 PM

Now it is too early to talk about any end of bitcoin, because it still continues to develop and it seems to me that it is only at the beginning of its long and difficult path of implementation as a currency. I think that everything will be fine and the price will be prohibitively high in a few years.

There is no sign that bitcoin will end. The price decline cannot be the only benchmark. Up and down is normal. Even, this can be a good start for us to make a follow-up investment or as a starting point for newcomers to begin their crypto currency's journey.

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:32:54 PM

In trading systems, price movements will definitely experience a decline and increase, which is usually said to be a downtrend and uptrend. But in essence, when the transaction volume in bitcoin is still high, it means that bitcoin is still needed and will not be destroyed

I think there is one game for speculators about bitcoin, one of which I think is like bitcoin cash yesterday.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 05:14:59 PM

No, Bitcoin game will never end. Just for reminder bitcoin still 1BTC=1BTC. Crypto-currency successfully build a strong community, until this community alive I can't wonder that bitcoin game will be over. I can see that community expanding day by day. New crypto user entering on this community. In my experience, market are manipulating strongly. Whales are buying now and they will sale on high rate. But problem is we become afraid once bitcoin start dump, for that reason we start sale and price drop more. So indirectly we are (general user) also responsible for drop price. Remember, drop price does not mean Bitcoin going to end. Just check historical chart, it was happened so many time. So its not new here about bitcoin price.

However, Abiky create a good topic and thanks for it. I can see some constructive and motivational reply from newbie. I just sent few merit to newbie for more motivate. Hope all merit holder will encourage to help newbie.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2240
Merit: 842

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 05:52:26 PM

I believe the fall of bitcoin is not the end of it, the price fall is with a purpose which is for the rising to be better enough and sustained. Nothing good comes easy.
Those who could not endure the period have opted out, out of impatience,and those who understand this game knows it is about patience. We will get there. The moment is very much around.  2019 has better to offer.
Very well said. Bitcoin has great things ahead to achieve, how then can we anticipate its end now? Paying attention to the history of Bitcoin will reveal how Bitcoin has survived several bear markets in the past and made an all time hit of $20K last year December. I strongly believe that 2019 will favor Bitcoin and the entire crypto market.

Those who believe that game is over for bitcoins , lives in a fool paradise. Bitcoin is now in its second phase where the institutions are adopting it. Slowing they are accumulating at the cheap prices..

DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:27:17 PM

I believe the fall of bitcoin is not the end of it, the price fall is with a purpose which is for the rising to be better enough and sustained. Nothing good comes easy.
Those who could not endure the period have opted out, out of impatience,and those who understand this game knows it is about patience. We will get there. The moment is very much around.  2019 has better to offer.
Very well said. Bitcoin has great things ahead to achieve, how then can we anticipate its end now? Paying attention to the history of Bitcoin will reveal how Bitcoin has survived several bear markets in the past and made an all time hit of $20K last year December. I strongly believe that 2019 will favor Bitcoin and the entire crypto market.

Those who believe that game is over for bitcoins , lives in a fool paradise. Bitcoin is now in its second phase where the institutions are adopting it. Slowing they are accumulating at the cheap prices..
As for me its absolutely no, its not the end of bitcoin its only a matter of changing phases and sooner or later its price will be back where it was once hitting its peak price and as long as crypto currency exist then bitcoin will continue to be the first and number one coin in its field.

HopeHK

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:50:31 PM

[/quote]
 as long as crypto currency exist then bitcoin will continue to be the first and number one coin in its field.
[/quote]

agree completely.  The only question is if it will become like AOL -- a great pioneer but ultimately replaced with changing times
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:02:54 PM

As for me its absolutely no, its not the end of bitcoin its only a matter of changing phases and sooner or later its price will be back where it was once hitting its peak price and as long as crypto currency exist then bitcoin will continue to be the first and number one coin in its field.

The only question is where is the peak price. A month ago it seemed that bitcoin below $ 3000 will not fall and that's happen to turn the market and we all fly to the moon. But what do we see? The peak price was much lower than expected and now many investors are puzzled about how much more the price will fall down.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 10:12:02 PM

Of course, I'm hoping for a better future of bitcoin for us to have a better future also. All cryptocurrency investors would love to see the market rise again at least half of last year's market. The problem with the market, a lot of people just ride on the hype last year so they invested in bitcoin without knowing what's the real purpose of bitcoin. Now, thinking of how the technology backing up bitcoin, there's no way it would be game over for it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
conanmori

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:21:45 PM

this might be the worst year so far adter those glamorous last year where we reach the hightest all time price and now we suffering an opposite thing last year. But i can tell that this is not over yet we might experienced a huge decline but when we did reach the bottom. Its another time for us to buy and hold.

coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:25:47 PM

I think bitcoin is not game over as long that bitcoin is exists and people wants to use it even the price go down bitcoin will not be game over. The people think that bitcoin will be game over is the people have negative mind and not truly cryptocians.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Somsak-90

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:27:14 PM

BTC will continue to exist until the block chain technology is replaced by some new and better technology. Last 10 years should have tough us some kind of pattern in the BTC's fluctuation and the movement of the price. This market is the newest one we have so far and it is extremely volatile. Anyone who entered this market with long term goals should arm themselves with patient and simply forget about everything. It will be a while until we see some positive and higher growth than the one that we have been witnessing for the last couple of days.
defriadi

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:09:45 AM

of course this makes the bitcoin holders and other tokens worry, this decline is very drastic and has been long. and now everyone hopes there is a miracle, the value of bitcoin can again increase. I'm sure there will be good news soon, just waiting for the time.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:12:03 AM

of course this makes the bitcoin holders and other tokens worry, this decline is very drastic and has been long. and now everyone hopes there is a miracle, the value of bitcoin can again increase. I'm sure there will be good news soon, just waiting for the time.
even for now, there is already a lot of good news for the development of bitcoin, for some reason the price hasn't gone up high. well, but i also believe, although a little worried about the price that keeps decreasing.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

rikybrosh

Activity: 478

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:21:39 AM

It's not the end or game over, it's still early phase of bitcoin adoption. Many people regret because they can't buy bitcoin at low price, they always say it's too late to buy bitcoin then doubt to buy bitcoin but when bitcoin price is low then they  they said it's the end of bitcoin and  they become doubt to buy bitcoin. People always in doubt. Only few people who thrust bitcoin and loyal with it that become wealthy because of bitcoin.

celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:09:58 AM

Maybe never game over for bitcoin because right now bitcoin still have value and keep will be on higher later, just wait when bitcoin will growing up and never lost your hope for bitcoin at higher price again.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
pilosopotasyo

Activity: 952
Merit: 27

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:40:05 AM

I don't think it's going to be game over just like that if it will die then it will just hit zero value right away, but the trust is still there people just want to see a stable trend and it will be like a domino effect, people will start to pour.

BACK FROM A LONG VACATION
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:45:09 AM

How can people simply conclude that Bitcoin is going to end, look at the news there are many fresh things happening towards further adoptions of bitcoin. So this is another beginning, for the bitcoin because many financial institutions are already using the bitcoin.

geminiboy

Activity: 574

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:11:56 AM

Prices have been on a constant decline ever since this year began. There's been FUD all over the place, and governments have been cracking down on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. In addition, there have been several hacks which have also contributed to the decline in the value of the whole cryptocurrency market. As such, many people have lost their faith in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general, as they've lost a lot of money.
they don't lose money if they keep holding it back, fud has spread in all media but it can't end the bitcoin journey.

Despite this, it seems that most holders would not give up on Bitcoin no matter what. But, if Bitcoin keeps declining in value until it becomes worthless, then long-time holders (like me) would become disillusioned. For those who want to protect their investment, there's the option to sell Bitcoin into USD or exchange it towards a stablecoin like Tether. However, even Tether has lost its peg (although in some occasions it heads back to $1) sometime this year, which means that not even stablecoins can be trusted.

Nonetheless, what are your thoughts about this? Will it be Game Over for Bitcoin? Or will everything go back to normal soon? Huh
I don't care about the bad value that will happen in the future because this is a risky business, I have prepared myself to face the worst possible bitcoin, better believe and always be optimistic, this is not the end of the bitcoin story.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:31:32 AM

No not yet! As long as Bitcoin crypto currency is keep on kicking we cannot conclude that the it is game over for this great crypto currency. And for this, I still do hoping thay Bitcoin will rise up again.
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:56:41 AM

Bitcoin is not a game it is a powerful currency and we can not say that the game will be over and bitcoin is the crypto currency which is very helpful in the online industry while it is useful in the trading and investment for investors too. It is important for me to use it in the present time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: