Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:18:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it Game Over for Bitcoin?  (Read 48077 times)
stefy77

Activity: 658
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:31:41 PM

I don't think. On the contrary, technology has grown. There has been a lot of progress and great actors have entered. I'm sure it will soon explode upwards.
adjudicator

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:15:58 PM

Prices have been on a constant decline ever since this year began. There's been FUD all over the place, and governments have been cracking down on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. In addition, there have been several hacks which have also contributed to the decline in the value of the whole cryptocurrency market. As such, many people have lost their faith in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general, as they've lost a lot of money.

Despite this, it seems that most holders would not give up on Bitcoin no matter what. But, if Bitcoin keeps declining in value until it becomes worthless, then long-time holders (like me) would become disillusioned. For those who want to protect their investment, there's the option to sell Bitcoin into USD or exchange it towards a stablecoin like Tether. However, even Tether has lost its peg (although in some occasions it heads back to $1) sometime this year, which means that not even stablecoins can be trusted.

Nonetheless, what are your thoughts about this? Will it be Game Over for Bitcoin? Or will everything go back to normal soon? Huh
No, it is not the end of the game for bitcoin. Although we can see and experience a not a good market right now, it is part of the bitcoins life in the virtual world and it will never change.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:24:59 AM

I dont think this bitcoin fall is game over. Bitcoin already known as volatile cryptocurrency and always bounce and reach highest price. With more finance institution join in cryptomarket, i am optimistic cryptocurrency will recover and gain trillion dollar market cap
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:57:41 AM

It's not over, many people still using Bitcoin for doing a transaction payment. Price bitcoin fall down like this because the whales try to manipulating the Bitcoin price to get cheap Bitcoin.

Let's see what will happens with Bitcoin in 2019, we hope Bitcoin will shine again...
sumsum90

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:09:47 AM

No, never. We are part of an extraordinary moment in the industry and technology development. Think about the moment when there are no more BTC to be mined and you are a proud owner of a coin or part of it.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:27:49 AM

It's not over, many people still using Bitcoin for doing a transaction payment. Price bitcoin fall down like this because the whales try to manipulating the Bitcoin price to get cheap Bitcoin.

Let's see what will happens with Bitcoin in 2019, we hope Bitcoin will shine again...
Hopefully that really happened, the price decline was due to whales who wanted to buy bitcoin at a low price so everyone still had high trust in their investment in bitcoin. I guess a lot of people have experienced weakness when investing in bitcoin, the continuous decline this year will at least make every investor doubt about the future of bitcoin. Binance's CEO once revealed and gave a message to cryptocurrency investors to prepare in 2019, because there will be a massive regulation that accepts cryptocurrency.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
junglist.massive

Activity: 759
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:19:23 PM

Really? People still talking about this? Bitcoin won't collapse and never will! It’s very far from the game over word. Giving up won't change anything. Stay PMA (Positive Mental Attitude) and chill out a little bit. Bitcoin will return to its original state, back to its glory
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:40:54 PM

no one can know for sure the future of any crypto currency and no one can ascertain the crypto currency as I think the development of crypto currencies depends on the investor
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:47:06 PM

So many comments on this thread, and others, describing bitcoin in terms of performance. Essentially, from what I gather, people say bitcoin is performing well when, by their definition, its price rises, and vice versa. I think this is missing something fundamental. Performance is about depth of utilty, not about price. Equally, price and value are not the same thing. Value is intrinsic and fundamental to an asset, price is just a measure of perceived quality.

oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 09:47:14 PM

Not at all the fall in price does not mean the of it and i will say it is the starting of bitcoin so please stay tuned the price will bounce back

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
kvipcn

Activity: 255
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 11:56:14 PM

Enough of the false speculations about Bitcoin. If you don't understand and know how this new advancement operates, leave it to those who understands. If you are into Bitcoin investment to become rich within a short period of time, then I'm sorry, the bitcoin space do not need you in it.
Patadong

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:12:20 AM

Why?  I don't think so.
Let's stay tuned and always trust if bitcoin will rise again one day

Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 02:59:34 AM

I don't think so that game is over for bitcoin still here alot of people around it and supporting it also experts opinions are very positive regarding btc they suggest to be wait and hold.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:08:56 AM

Bitcoin has to overcome many different obstacles to its realization as a currency. But I think that this is all temporary, and if we continue to support bitcoin, then it will be all right and it will continue to actively develop and grow in price.

The point is that bitcoin won't end just because prices are weakening dude? Bitcoin has experienced a condition like this where prices dropped very deep but could recover again right? I still think that the bitcoin road is still long. developments will continue..
when the price of bitcoin continues to decline, more and more people will say that this coin will die. however, I think this is indeed a difficult year. when bitcoin prices rise, they will say that bitcoin is indeed a good investment. well, it is a system that runs now.
it is a natural thing dude, there will always be speculation, fud, panic and so on in the market. but in the end bitcoin is always recovering, isnt it ? the most important thing is, don't get consumed by the speculations they make..
Joeyvicky

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:30:41 AM

Actually you can decide to end your portion of game but for me game still continues and as far as bitcoin has value and still on market not at all will i give up and say game is over. I see greater things and wider opportunties for bitcoin and small advice, please dont end your game of bitcoin.

Code:
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LYFE.HEALTH ║ Wellness Rewards and Gamification (https://lyfe.health/)
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:16:48 PM

definitely not! why are people always thinking so negatively? and most of the comments come from new players.

I am waiting for a new wave of the investors that will come to the market. Certainly, the game is not over - everything is just ahead. Bitcoin will grow, but it will be not a fast process.
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:26:28 PM

definitely not! why are people always thinking so negatively? and most of the comments come from new players.

I am waiting for a new wave of the investors that will come to the market. Certainly, the game is not over - everything is just ahead. Bitcoin will grow, but it will be not a fast process.
it might be possible but I disagree with that because I am still fighting for bitcoin and I still survive to this day and I think bitcoin will be great in the future and our children will be able to enjoy current technology
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:33:48 PM

Most likely the history has repeated itself and right now we are seeing similar retrace levels as in those past year from 80 to 90%.
its hard to have guts right now and buy in, but this could very well be a amazing opportunity.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:35:18 AM

A lot of people are saying that it will be dead in a few months but I don't think it will not happen.

A lot of people are still using and investing on cryptocurrencies and that also includes Bitcoin. With a lot of people still using it despite the price dump, I don't think it will die that easily. They can just run their mouth the way they want to but I don't think investors and traders of crypto will let Bitcoin die that easily. The community of Bitcoin is compact and strong.

If there's strong support from investors, traders, developers, and individuals alike, then I see no reason why Bitcoin would die anytime soon. Of course, the main concern is the USD price per Bitcoin, if you depend on it as a source of income. However, that shouldn't matter if Bitcoin remains alive for a long time. It's not about pricing, but usability instead. The world needs an alternative economic system that's free from the likes of banks, governments, and other third parties worldwide.

Hence, Bitcoin is the perfect solution for this, as it enables a sovereign economy that no single entity could disrupt. Based on previous events, there will be FUD all over mainstream media, and many well-known figures in the mainstream world. But what's most important is that Bitcoin, as well as, other cryptocurrencies are here to stay.

Nonetheless, it may not be game over in terms of Bitcoin's existence and longevity, but it could be game over for its high prices (at least in the short term). Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:43:40 AM

The market is improving now which is obvious after it has been in green for more than two days. This should tell all that called it game over for Bitcoin that Bitcoin is revolutionary and has come to enhance payment systems. Don't wait till it spikes to $10K before buying, the price is still low now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: