Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:03:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it Game Over for Bitcoin?  (Read 48067 times)
Autumn_Rain

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:42:44 PM

Well, with such a logic, one can say that trading on the exchanges, trading shares etc is also a losing game.
Cryptocurrencies are still new to this world. They are not so widespread as we would like them to be, that's why they are so volatile, however, many, on the contrary, see it as an opportunity.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:40:56 PM

its just starter for bitcoin and bitcoin will definately going to win and  bitcoin holder will get reward.do not see the all time high price of bitcoin.see the yearly low price for bitcoin and then you will understand bitcoin.

marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:52:37 PM

Many hope and really want that Bitcoin will develop better and I believe that Bitcoin will not experience destruction or game over. indeed at this time it's a difficult time for Bitcoin but compared to when a few years back, now the price is still quite good.
This is spot on. The price of bitcoin, compared to even just a few years ago, is remarkable. I don't know of any other asset that has grown in excess of 1000% in just three years. Many people are doing very well from bitcoin and crypto in general.

Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:49:39 PM

Whenever the price down, same scenario appears everywhere. I don’t think the game over for bitcoin at all. This is just another process and btc price might rise again, anytime! So the best thing we can do is to be patient and observe the market.

Yes. This has happened several times already, where Bitcoin has gone to drastic lows across the whole crypto market. Still, I believe that this time, the price of a Bitcoin has declined at a greater rate than its early days. After 2018 ended, Bitcoin remained in the $3,500 levels compared to 2017's ATH of over $20k. Now, the trend is likely the same, although Bitcoin has remained relatively stable in the $3,500s. For those that can be extremely patient with Bitcoin, this seems to be the best opportunity to buy more coins at a discounted rate.

However, not everyone can support these drastic events, which makes some people sell Bitcoin to minimize losses. Despite this, I've realized that it's not game over yet for Bitcoin as it's still growing in development and innovation behind the scenes. Sooner or later, we'll get to experience a stable version of the Lightning Network for the masses to enjoy. Only then, Bitcoin's mainstream adoption will boost, resulting in positive prices over the long term. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
juragane

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:37:11 AM

I don't think the weak side of the market now will make bitcoin over, it's true that bitcoin falls very low but bitcoin still has a chance to recover and jump high again.
Opportunities for rising prices for bitcoin are still very large.
 if we observe market players who are now starting to use bitcoin as their payment tool, their main reason for avoiding inflation is that it always haunts them.
 second because bitcoin offers a variety of facilities in its payment system in the future there will be many requests for bitcoin to be used as payment instruments in all of their businesses, if something like this happens the future of bitcoin will be very much needed, this can increase the value of bitcoin.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:05:00 AM

Many hope and really want that Bitcoin will develop better and I believe that Bitcoin will not experience destruction or game over. indeed at this time it's a difficult time for Bitcoin but compared to when a few years back, now the price is still quite good.
This is spot on. The price of bitcoin, compared to even just a few years ago, is remarkable. I don't know of any other asset that has grown in excess of 1000% in just three years. Many people are doing very well from bitcoin and crypto in general.
Correct, the rise up to this value is really amazing, we should not focus alone with the a one year movement but the overall progress, bitcoin already bring a lots of early investors become millionaires amazingly surprises each of those holders with the rally back on 2017, we never knew when things will be back but the hope should not be remove and stay with your trust so in time you will enjoy the luxury of big profits.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:14:43 AM

of course you understood it just now? in the beginning of 2018 it was clear that everything was going to hell
and at the beginning of this year still in question mark, because there is no sign of recovery from Bitcoin prices but It is not time yet for said Bitcoin will soon end. the chance for Bitcoin to grow again will definitely happen but we won't know when it's time.

Who said bitcoin dead or say bad about bitcoin maybe who bought at peak, we can see if investor join at range $100-$200 wouldn't said that because they might be already take profit. So, something like this topic wouldn't really affect on community.

in some cases there are also people that create simillar threads because they are being paid by some organization or company that hates bitcoin . they want to take bitcoin down because they think bitcoin is a huge threat to their own payment system  or  maybe they just investing on other cryptos  .  bitcoin might be game over for now but this cant take too long ,  bitcoin can still respawn  .  it just need to take a rest sometimes .
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:27:02 AM

of course you understood it just now? in the beginning of 2018 it was clear that everything was going to hell
and at the beginning of this year still in question mark, because there is no sign of recovery from Bitcoin prices but It is not time yet for said Bitcoin will soon end. the chance for Bitcoin to grow again will definitely happen but we won't know when it's time.

Who said bitcoin dead or say bad about bitcoin maybe who bought at peak, we can see if investor join at range $100-$200 wouldn't said that because they might be already take profit. So, something like this topic wouldn't really affect on community.

in some cases there are also people that create simillar threads because they are being paid by some organization or company that hates bitcoin . they want to take bitcoin down because they think bitcoin is a huge threat to their own payment system  or  maybe they just investing on other cryptos  .  bitcoin might be game over for now but this cant take too long ,  bitcoin can still respawn  .  it just need to take a rest sometimes .

Bitcoin is still alive and kicking in this industry althrough it is in hard point. It's better to hold and wait for the right time, don't listen with the negative because it bring you in fail.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:41:18 AM

its just starter for bitcoin and bitcoin will definately going to win and  bitcoin holder will get reward.do not see the all time high price of bitcoin.see the yearly low price for bitcoin and then you will understand bitcoin.
yes, the point is, it's very difficult to see the bitcoin die. there is a possibility we see the price falling, but that does not signal the death of bitcoin. I think this development is still very much needed now. although some countries, or the government reject it. however, many people are still awaiting regulation for this. well, I hope Bitcoin will continue to grow, and will be recognized by all countries and communities later
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:43:06 AM

not. and that does not mean the price of bitcoin has been destroyed yet there has been no change that cannot be said that bitcoin is game over or has no future. because if there is still a price and the demand for bitcoin will still run

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
jimskiy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:44:02 AM

Bitcoin is not over and always exist for long time, many people keep make investment at bitcoin and always take profit with bitcoin, but when bitcoin really at lower price we have keep and hold it until price back higher and take profit.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:49:33 AM

As of now, there is no viable alternative for Bitcoin. All the altcoins are down even more than BTC. So I would say that the game is not over yet.
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:12:47 AM

Why game over? Btc price in 2016 was just $500-600
I agree, look like feedback Bitcoin old history and marketcap.in the Bitcoin price 2016 $500-700 around more then again big jump 2017 last year $19000 .the. Again big down 2018 start year and now have been $3500 something more.so it's not game over related Situations.i hope we will getting good news about Bitcoin up price.
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:09:21 AM

The future of bitcoin is still very long and we are on the right track. The occurrence of a decline and increase in prices is something that is very commonplace. At the end of December we had a pretty good situation, but a few days ago there had been a decline again. This will continue to spin and the increase will be very likely to happen again. The price of Bitcoin is very possible to increase and this is a good time to buy some Bitcoin to make an investment.
In this situation some people agree with your opinion but not a few are pessimistic to see the current market conditions that are quite boring, in my opinion bitcoin will need more time to recover again. this is not the end for bitcoin, good news will come in the future make us happy.and I agree with you, this is a time to invest some of our money and hope in next few months we will get a profit
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:37:23 AM

As of now, there is no viable alternative for Bitcoin. All the altcoins are down even more than BTC. So I would say that the game is not over yet.
Exactly! It's not only Bitcoin that's experiencing this kind of volatility. I don't think the game is over for Bitcoin, price correction is part of its trend but still it can potentially recover at the course of time. Bitcoin would have not lasted this long if it has not delivered excellently. I believe we should educate ourselves, learn to control with our emotions in this volatile world of cryptocurrency and be strategic on how to play the game wisely, creatively, and to see situations with optimism and hope.
riyarana1123
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 11:48:19 AM

At this time Bitcoin is running very tough time but this does not mean that Bitcoin game is over. Bitcoin's price is down from last one year. Now it is not far away when the cost of bitcoin will increase and the perception that is it game over for bitcoin will be reduce quickly. Bitcoin is the mother currency of all coins not over such ways.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
regarcigar

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:14:42 AM

in my opinion, not yet because bitcoin users as digital currencies have been popular in various major countries, and during its development, Bitcoin has reached the lowest Bitcoin value in 10 years of its journey, but its value slowly starts to rise and improve again.

Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:07:22 AM

That's certainly true, mate. Despite the many issues and declines in price Bitcoin experienced over time, it's managed to stay stronger than most altcoins known today. Of course, prices would be much of an issue if you've invested into Bitcoin for short term gains. However, if you're looking into higher gains, then it's suggested to hodl your Bitcoin and buy as much as you can during this bear market. Things aside, Bitcoin will always be Bitcoin no matter what, as it's a functional store of value that gives the power back to the people.

Considering how the crypto market is tied to Bitcoin's price, altcoins cannot go anywhere without their grandfather (BTC). Which is why, the complete dependence of altcoins on Bitcoin's success, shows us that it's not game over yet for the pioneer cryptocurrency. Eventually, as Bitcoin grows in development, so will in demand enabling higher prices than 2017. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 03:09:15 AM

in my opinion, not yet because bitcoin users as digital currencies have been popular in various major countries, and during its development, Bitcoin has reached the lowest Bitcoin value in 10 years of its journey, but its value slowly starts to rise and improve again.
so far this digital currency has been increasingly developing in the eyes of the public and yeah Bitcoin users are increasing because it is increasingly popular in the world. I see from the beginning of the start of Bitcoin created until now the value is more increasing and now the price of Bitcoin is still in recovery. but we hope the value will rise again. Smiley

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
mithon2017

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:12:32 AM

Not game over but is very difficult moment for bitcoin.  Because it's price so decrease but do not worry .. the wait that will last moment, he will win. EVERYTHING IS have hard AND GOOD time. Hopefully the crypto market will rise very quickly. when I Frist see Bitcoin , BTC was $600. then it's goes down $250. but after few years it get increase $4000. so don't panic. just wait
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: