Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:56:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56451 times)
ETHivan

Activity: 26
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:06:10 PM

What will your reaction be if the tax commission from the trader’s country requests data? How do you distinguish yourself in the position of centralization?

Man, have you ever traded on Bitmex? You guys speak here about mythical licenses, KYC, tax commission etc. How many licenses does Binance have or Bitmex (is there anything that we can call "license" in crypto? What does tax commission do with Bitmex traders (they made huge profits on leveraged short selling)?
Enjoy your privacy, I believe that 2019 will be the last year of this wild west  Grin
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoAlex1993
Copper Member

Activity: 353

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:24:22 PM

What will your reaction be if the tax commission from the trader’s country requests data? How do you distinguish yourself in the position of centralization?

Man, have you ever traded on Bitmex? You guys speak here about mythical licenses, KYC, tax commission etc. How many licenses does Binance have or Bitmex (is there anything that we can call "license" in crypto? What does tax commission do with Bitmex traders (they made huge profits on leveraged short selling)?
Enjoy your privacy, I believe that 2019 will be the last year of this wild west  Grin

Yep. I think 2018-2020 can be last years, after it can be “private”, but in fact it will be regulated like telegram - interesting people are under regulation.
I don’t think any license, Ltd or address in needed.. I believe in crypto you don’t need to show your real name. Enjoy privacy.)
joshuaww

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:53:55 PM

What are your fees for withdrawals? 0% for first clients and how much in other situatons?
Vingolle (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:40:55 AM

Glad to see that there will be finally an alternative to Bitmex. The best part is that you like Bitmex don't require KYC (could it be changed in future though?). Best luck, guys.

Hi, thank you for your support! Please don't discuss here other projects Smiley
Vingolle (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:44:36 AM

What are your fees for withdrawals? 0% for first clients and how much in other situatons?

We haven't disclosed withdrawal fees yet, this is still a matter of our internal discussion (the page with fees will be live along with the launch in December).
But I can assure you that PrimeXBT is not going to earn on withdrawal fees.
SamvelRu

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:31:21 PM

Glad to see that there will be finally an alternative to Bitmex. The best part is that you like Bitmex don't require KYC (could it be changed in future though?). Best luck, guys.

Are you going to require KYC in future? I think real privacy can really help you to get more active traders, who is thinking not to show their real names. I believe it can be interesting to players with big bank, politicians and russian traders.
hovanskiy

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:37:19 PM

Hi
I'm really interested in x100 leverage. It's really great, because crypto will change at the end of December like at the last year, then bitcoin grew to 18k, eth to 1200. We can earn very good, if we will make short or long positions now)
Vingolle (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:54:05 PM

Are you going to require KYC in future? I think real privacy can really help you to get more active traders, who is thinking not to show their real names. I believe it can be interesting to players with big bank, politicians and russian traders.

No, we do not plan to do that.
ntoh91

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:03:56 PM

Hi
I'm really interested in x100 leverage. It's really great, because crypto will change at the end of December like at the last year, then bitcoin grew to 18k, eth to 1200. We can earn very good, if we will make short or long positions now)
It can be really good opportunity to earn well before Christmas (or before 1 of Jan.).
I'm a bit scared of x100, but x20-x25 can be really good for short
Zabercoin
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:18:19 PM

Nice to see a new trading platform. I have a suggestion. To get more users you need to make it popular. I mean you should make your site as a established brand among other trading platforms.
For that you need to promote your site via advertising networks like adwords, propeller ads or through signature campaigns. Second method will be more effective in my opinion. For example, one new exchange started a signature campaign and within few minutes, it became much more popular. Anyways we will try your trading platform to see the opportunities. All the best!
Vingolle (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:43:10 PM

Nice to see a new trading platform. I have a suggestion. To get more users you need to make it popular. I mean you should make your site as a established brand among other trading platforms.
For that you need to promote your site via advertising networks like adwords, propeller ads or through signature campaigns. Second method will be more effective in my opinion. For example, one new exchange started a signature campaign and within few minutes, it became much more popular. Anyways we will try your trading platform to see the opportunities. All the best!

Thank you for your suggestions. I'll forward them to our marketing team.
ETHivan

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:50:23 PM

Hi. I left my email on the website. Is that enough to get a month with no trading fees?
Vingolle (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:47:24 PM

Hi. I left my email on the website. Is that enough to get a month with no trading fees?

Hi, yes, that's enough. You can also invite 10 friends (just share your referral link using social media or email) and get 1 more month of free trading!
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:11:34 PM

Exchanges need to have a licence to operate in their respective countries unless they're decentralised ones and need to pay taxes. People who made money on Bitmex too need to pay taxes if they sell the BTC for Fiat
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:57:42 PM

This project would be a big choice obviously to all people due to its promises during thus crypto fall period.i just want to see how they can manage it & keep the promoses 
Vingolle (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:21:56 PM

Enjoy your privacy, I believe that 2019 will be the last year of this wild west  Grin

Exchanges need to have a licence to operate in their respective countries unless they're decentralised ones and need to pay taxes. People who made money on Bitmex too need to pay taxes if they sell the BTC for Fiat

Our jurisdiction doesn't require us to have any licenses until we decide to operate with fiat funds, if we decide to do that, we'll receive one. As for taxes - it's a duty of each individual to pay taxes in the country of their citizenship. PrimeXBT offers detailed reports which can help our clients get a clear understanding of their PL and use the reports to calculate taxes.
olegtrezubov

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:18:29 PM

Hi, yes, that's enough. You can also invite 10 friends (just share your referral link using social media or email) and get 1 more month of free trading!

Are there any limits?
Maybe only 12 months of free trading?
Left my email on website too.
dmitrybitcoin

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:46:18 PM

X100 leverage is really great.
I earned 3k at last months with x10..
I’m not ready for x100 morally but it could give 30k instead of 3k
Believe in good future with your pltform
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:04:17 PM

Yep. I think 2018-2020 can be last years, after it can be “private”, but in fact it will be regulated like telegram - interesting people are under regulation.
I don’t think any license, Ltd or address in needed.. I believe in crypto you don’t need to show your real name. Enjoy privacy.)
Indeed, it just shows that crypto promotes anonymity. Also, i have read it earlier that the team are not planning on having KYC if I'm not mistaken.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:10:10 PM

It will be interesting to observe the project and how the team will develop it in such a difficult time for cryptocurrency. Now the entire market has fallen and at the moment there are very few investors.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: