Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:54:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56451 times)
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:35:52 PM

This is really amazing project beacuse i thinking this is the first project in which we can do trading with 100× leavrage. If you are trader then you can assume that how much profitable it for us.i am eagerly waiting for registration on your exchange.
The main thing i liked about is that they are much confident about their offer & they are assuring us that they can be the best project for the traders

Definitely, as they are finding ways to make traders be interested in their platform as they offered such a good ROI. Also, they probably continue to seek better solutions to solve some potential problems that may affect the project in the coming weeks/months.
I think they have to show the traders how they are better than binance & how they assure that they will be continue with 100x leverage.Thus thing will help them to have traders
I think if the developers give us such promises, then it really will. This project will be among the first in popularity of trading platforms.
They offer not much but some specific offer which is a promise from them.so you can keep in them faith & join here without any confusion
There is only one way to find out about this, just have to wait and watch.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:42:21 PM

I think the PrimeXBT platform is the most unique crypto trading platform. Just imagine, you can get the 0% fees in the platform and you can have 100x leverage in the time.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:26:43 PM

This is really amazing project beacuse i thinking this is the first project in which we can do trading with 100× leavrage. If you are trader then you can assume that how much profitable it for us.i am eagerly waiting for registration on your exchange.
The main thing i liked about is that they are much confident about their offer & they are assuring us that they can be the best project for the traders

Definitely, as they are finding ways to make traders be interested in their platform as they offered such a good ROI. Also, they probably continue to seek better solutions to solve some potential problems that may affect the project in the coming weeks/months.
I think they have to show the traders how they are better than binance & how they assure that they will be continue with 100x leverage.Thus thing will help them to have traders
I think if the developers give us such promises, then it really will. This project will be among the first in popularity of trading platforms.
They offer not much but some specific offer which is a promise from them.so you can keep in them faith & join here without any confusion
There is only one way to find out about this, just have to wait and watch.
Of course, a little patience and we can make sure that this platform is really worth our attention. All promised bonuses will bring us profit and popularity of the platform.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:04:50 PM

I think the PrimeXBT platform is the most unique crypto trading platform. Just imagine, you can get the 0% fees in the platform and you can have 100x leverage in the time.

This is the thing that I I am so curious, a 0% fees could be their asset when it comes to competition level. This is why the team needs to manage well with this kind of features so that users can proved that this is worthy to be part of their development.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:06:33 PM

It will be very difficult to project to break through in leaders only thanks to these two advantages. Besides, in the platform there has to be a due fast technical support.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:15:30 PM

Some people also uses trading bot from exchanges, Is the site will able to detect Unusual activity like for example a BOT running on the exchanges?

Bots are part of trading game and fully legal and welcome on most cryptocurrency exchanges, juts live with it, there is no thing can be done since most exchanges offer API that allows those softwares get data and place orders. Anyway. they are not a magic solution that make you money in your sleep, they are just tools, many times cause trader to lose specially during flash crash or faulty software.  
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:26:38 PM

We should be glad to have that offer and they know for sure that if they wont keep their vows or promises from the users, they will gain a lot of hater and loss the trust of users.

I agree with you! It is good to know those offers because not everyone does it. For sure the team will do what they are promising because it can create trust to them. It is one way also to get the attention of those people who is new about the project. Hoping that the team will succeed on their moves.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:28:08 PM

This is the thing that I I am so curious, a 0% fees could be their asset when it comes to competition level. This is why the team needs to manage well with this kind of features so that users can proved that this is worthy to be part of their development.
Agree, very deceiving offers which I think come in negative way. My concerns is about if they will offer 0% fees what will be the sales or project profits, but in othe hand I also consider that this matter was well planned by the project team members and developers might be this is lart of their marketing strategies and limited promotional offers. Hopefully this matter will be  able to attract many. Surely the team won't release updates and information that ghey think will affect and destroy all the platform.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 11:55:01 PM

I think the 0 fees is just for a month man i just hope when it launches we are going to have lots of coins to trade especially tokens so that the trading fees can actually make more sense Token listing is actually very important

PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:51:08 AM

Good to see that their Twitter page has been gaining more and more followers each day. This is a proof that people and traders are now recognizing the benefits in trading on PrimeXBT.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:07:55 AM

Good to see that their Twitter page has been gaining more and more followers each day. This is a proof that people and traders are now recognizing the benefits in trading on PrimeXBT.

I think the promotion and campaigns that the team are now fruiting because of the effort of team plus additionally all the supporters.

NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:16:27 AM

Yes, i totally agree with you. I think with the exchange like PrimeXBT, we have a lot of chance for gain profit with 100x leverage.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:56:10 AM

Yes, i totally agree with you. I think with the exchange like PrimeXBT, we have a lot of chance for gain profit with 100x leverage.
Surely this project can gain a continuous number of crypto people, if and only if they make the best out of them creating a great marketting strategy on how to attract and gain supporters, users and most especially investors for the entire project for its continuous further developments.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:44:57 AM

That sounds dumb, they "don't really offer anything" but "keep faith anyway". That sounds more like a fanboy statement defending his fandom
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:40:35 AM

I think the 0 fees is just for a month man i just hope when it launches we are going to have lots of coins to trade especially tokens so that the trading fees can actually make more sense Token listing is actually very important

They have their WP which is everything is definitely been provided. This is getting interesting because of the given services and I think traders are much more curious to know more about it.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:36:01 PM

I think the promotion and campaigns that the team are now fruiting because of the effort of team plus additionally all the supporters.
Of course all the efforts and good deeds of the project team will be reap fruitfulness. I am good to see how progressive the PrimeXBT, as to keep proving its great leverages advantages from other trading platform.

The project is still developing and they still probably learning to adopt the trend. The team needs to do a lot of effort because the competition is getting harder each day and I think they are now developing the features.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:56:37 PM

It will be very difficult to project to break through in leaders only thanks to these two advantages. Besides, in the platform there has to be a due fast technical support.
I agree. A trading platform needs to have a good technical support inorder for all users to be more comfortable and be satisfied. Even if they have a good features, it is still not enough to be recognized easily by many people because of the competitors that already functioning.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:25:34 PM

I agree. A trading platform needs to have a good technical support inorder for all users to be more comfortable and be satisfied. Even if they have a good features, it is still not enough to be recognized easily by many people because of the competitors that already functioning.
I think you are false on your words. I mean, Binance cannot even compete with the platform. They just won the number of their users.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:23:28 PM

Indeed, since it involves large amounts of coins it really needs to be accurate and precise at all times. Specially when they will talk about the technical aspects because this is usually the issues that encounters upon trading transaction and some encountered unpleasant experience which i not a good impression for the project.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:41:54 PM

I think you are false on your words. I mean, Binance cannot even compete with the platform. They just won the number of their users.
Each exchange platform lasted a long time. Everyone deserved it in their own way, someone with a low commission, and someone else canceled it and earned very little. But one conclusion, they are now popular.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: