Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:25:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56451 times)
Agarthian

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:38:53 PM

I see that the admins here are very active in dealing with people's concerns and questions regarding the project. It shows that they are very serious and legit to make this into a good kind. I hope they can be able to meet the expectations of the people so that they will invest in here.

Yeah, their showing an effort to have time to care about some issues. This is quite good because it will quickly resolve the concern of their clients probably.
Well, it is their main job to answer it so they do it. If they wants the project become a futurable project, they need to convince the people.

Our main goal is not to convince people, but to make a convincing product Smiley

I have signed up.. When will you guys launch ?
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:40:14 PM

Prime XBT, an advanced cryptocurrency trading platform, offering a 100X leverage for long and short positions, announces its official launch within coming weeks and invites traders to sign up and get a month of trading with zero trading fees.

Read the press release here:
https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/prime-xbt-introduces-a-new-crypto-trading-platform-with-up-to-100x-leverage-846054423.html
I think thats a big news from the primexbt.Traders will have their own trading site without any fees.after the starting of the site,it will be famous what you can't imagine
That brings more savings and adds value for our time where we utilize more to analyze the market comparisions for making a transaction but we pay more money for fees but with Primexbt we have better way to save fees. 
They will provide us their options but we have to choose if you will join these beneficial project or we ignore the benefit.i think no one will ever ignore these big chances from a project
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:28:32 PM

Prime XBT, an advanced cryptocurrency trading platform, offering a 100X leverage for long and short positions, announces its official launch within coming weeks and invites traders to sign up and get a month of trading with zero trading fees.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/prime-xbt-introduces-a-new-crypto-trading-platform-with-up-to-100x-leverage-846054423.html
I think thats a big news from the primexbt.Traders will have their own trading site without any fees.after the starting of the site,it will be famous what you can't imagine
That brings more savings and adds value for our time where we utilize more to analyze the market comparisions for making a transaction but we pay more money for fees but with Primexbt we have better way to save fees. 
They will provide us their options but we have to choose if you will join these beneficial project or we ignore the benefit.i think no one will ever ignore these big chances from a project
Nothing to make things complicated which actually not it is all upto individual choice where every one have their own freedom to opt the better one and oneself have to analyze, understand the project in detail.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:19:01 PM

Prime XBT announces ongoing giveaways! Win 2ETH for likes and shares. Learn more here: https://medium.com/primexbt/prime-xbt-is-giving-away-ethereum-66c5d22ae57e

Admin you medium account has been suspended in the link you given. Is there other way we can access the new bounty.
I wanted to find too information why it occurred and of course to find the normal working link to him social networks.

Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:43:53 PM

Prime XBT announces ongoing giveaways! Win 2ETH for likes and shares. Learn more here: https://medium.com/primexbt/prime-xbt-is-giving-away-ethereum-66c5d22ae57e

Admin you medium account has been suspended in the link you given. Is there other way we can access the new bounty.
I wanted to find too information why it occurred and of course to find the normal working link to him social networks.
the administrator replied that this blockage is most likely the work of competitors. I can agree with this, because now there are a lot of new developing exchanges that compete with each other.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:06:35 PM

Same here even their facebook has been banned. Is there any wrong why your social media pages are being banned? I think there is a reason admin.
That's the trouble, perhaps someone specifically blocked access to these links. It is necessary for the team to quickly deal with this problem.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:31:45 PM

I hope PrimeXBT will be the most and valuable trading platform and can compete with Binance, Bittrex, and Bitfinex then goes to the number 1!
Most of us are hoping that,but we must not totally overlook the other outcomes.

But why will Prime XBT try to compete with Binance and Bittrex? Neither of those is a leverage platform? Those are regular exchanges to trade crypto lmao

All crypto exchanges compete against each other, Margin trading and others features are just extra features to target more customers. Bitfinex, Bitmex, Poloniex, Kraken, Huobi, OKEx and GDAX are offering margin trading as well and they consider to be competitor to Binance. At end of the day, you can do normal trading on those exchanges as well. That's why PrimexBT for example it's using 100x leverage as a key word in its marketing strategy, it's about adding more features to make the exchange better than what in market, in order compete with others crypto exchanges, because if you offer just what others offer before you, it would be hard for you to get customers that are already using other platforms. 

So, this could be somehow an interesting kind of concept because I'm a bit curious about what you point out about this 100x leverage. What is basically traders wanting to be is to get good amount of benefits and I am hoping this could provide better than the existing exchanges.

Basically, most exchanges that I mentioned above offer margin trading with small leverage, so what special about 100x leverage is, every $1 you invest is worth $100, that means with your $1000 margin you can open a $100,000 deal, sounds crazy, but it's also so risky.

That's right using 100x is risky if you don't have sufficient trading experience, but no one stops you from using let's say 10x or 5x margin. 100x is just a maximum margin that Prime XBT offers.
Yes,I totally agree as the investor has the control over the margin, based off their strategy and experience.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:00:47 PM

Nothing to make things complicated which actually not it is all upto individual choice where every one have their own freedom to opt the better one and oneself have to analyze, understand the project in detail.

You are right, if things went wrong better find other options because all of us have the freedom to choose what best to invest or what project to support. It needs more knowledge to avoid those hesitations and worrying. Don't also conclude easily without knowing the exact happenings. Having those abilities will surely lead us to success.
Vingolle (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:10:06 PM

The issue with PrimeXBT blog has been fixed, as we promised. Enjoy reading: https://medium.com/primexbt
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 11:27:19 PM

Great now we have a working medium channel with lots of post to help traders with trading tips I really like the setup is good Am really hoping we get to start using this exchange lets see how it gets kickstarted

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:50:07 PM

Great now we have a working medium channel with lots of post to help traders with trading tips I really like the setup is good Am really hoping we get to start using this exchange lets see how it gets kickstarted
Your suggestion buddy is quite good, this will help the traders and will be added to there present learnings. The traders for sure are well knowledgeable and experience with the said field but this will increase the learning and develop there talents in trading and with the plus tips surely they will more equipped to trade.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:55:00 PM

You are right, if things went wrong better find other options because all of us have the freedom to choose what best to invest or what project to support. It needs more knowledge to avoid those hesitations and worrying. Don't also conclude easily without knowing the exact happenings. Having those abilities will surely lead us to success.
Definitely true bud, if you have any doubts dont join. Nobody is forcing you to invest on them and besides every project as of this moment is risky.
Somehow true,  actually investing is always accompanied with risk, upon investment its win win situations with if you cannot afford to loose better don't  invest, because in investing it takes a strong heart and mind to analyse and foresee the probable effects of your choice and decisions.
UpsilonTrooper

Merit: 20

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:33:13 AM

I hope PrimeXBT will be the most and valuable trading platform and can compete with Binance, Bittrex, and Bitfinex then goes to the number 1!

But why will Prime XBT try to compete with Binance and Bittrex? Neither of those is a leverage platform? Those are regular exchanges to trade crypto lmao

All crypto exchanges compete against each other, Margin trading and others features are just extra features to target more customers. Bitfinex, Bitmex, Poloniex, Kraken, Huobi, OKEx and GDAX are offering margin trading as well and they consider to be competitor to Binance. At end of the day, you can do normal trading on those exchanges as well. That's why PrimexBT for example it's using 100x leverage as a key word in its marketing strategy, it's about adding more features to make the exchange better than what in market, in order compete with others crypto exchanges, because if you offer just what others offer before you, it would be hard for you to get customers that are already using other platforms. 

So, this could be somehow an interesting kind of concept because I'm a bit curious about what you point out about this 100x leverage. What is basically traders wanting to be is to get good amount of benefits and I am hoping this could provide better than the existing exchanges.

Basically, most exchanges that I mentioned above offer margin trading with small leverage, so what special about 100x leverage is, every $1 you invest is worth $100, that means with your $1000 margin you can open a $100,000 deal, sounds crazy, but it's also so risky.

That's right using 100x is risky if you don't have sufficient trading experience, but no one stops you from using let's say 10x or 5x margin. 100x is just a maximum margin that Prime XBT offers.
Yes,I totally agree as the investor has the control over the margin, based off their strategy and experience.

"Strategy and Experience" lmfao, most of the people playing around with margins usually have no strategy and just lose money without understanding shit
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:54:00 AM

That is definitely right buddy. Because of the great potential of the team pass down to this project that inherit the good capabilities of the project team, make this project into this level that most people are looking into and expecting much into this crypto trading platform. I do hope so more interesting and exciting updates to come from the PrimeXBT project team.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:15:08 AM

Your suggestion buddy is quite good, this will help the traders and will be added to there present learnings. The traders for sure are well knowledgeable and experience with the said field but this will increase the learning and develop there talents in trading and with the plus tips surely they will more equipped to trade.

If you are good and wise trader, You will gain good profit here because of their easy platform to learned. Right now they have a free month without trading fee, What are you waiting for trade now.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:24:07 AM

"Strategy and Experience" lmfao, most of the people playing around with margins usually have no strategy and just lose money without understanding shit

Its will always on your on way, If you have self disipline especially in trading, This is also like an investment but with also risk to be buncrupt  if you are not wise.

Vingolle (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:09:18 AM

Definitely true bud, if you have any doubts dont join. Nobody is forcing you to invest on them and besides every project as of this moment is risky.

May I ask you, why do you use term "invest"? Do you invest in exchange when you buy let's say ETH for Bitcoin? We are not an ico project, we are not looking for any investments. We provide services for cryptocurrency trading, if you are looking for margin trading or short selling, you are welcomed to join Prime XBT
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:07:15 AM

I think this kind of a trading platform is the best trading platform compared to the Binance and Bittrex. They had 100x leverages and 0% fees for it though it gonna make the platform get audience asap.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:50:10 AM

I think this kind of a trading platform is the best trading platform compared to the Binance and Bittrex. They had 100x leverages and 0% fees for it though it gonna make the platform get audience asap.

Well, we can read the given information about their features compared to the existing  popular trading platform that they have this advantage. Since the competition is getting more challenging, services are also getting more advanced and this is why this platform seems to be more competitive.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Zianingbu

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:18:16 AM

I agree, because now there are some minor problems in trading on Binance, so I think that Prime platform will be able to show that it is the best among other similar exchangers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: