Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:13:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56451 times)
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:00:29 PM

I think this kind of a trading platform is the best trading platform compared to the Binance and Bittrex. They had 100x leverages and 0% fees for it though it gonna make the platform get audience asap.
I agree, because now there are some minor problems in trading on Binance, so I think that Prime platform will be able to show that it is the best among other similar exchangers.
Same here with me. I agree with that, that the PrimeXBT had a greater potential compared to those other crypto trading platforms in our community. But hopefully they will keep on proving and sharing that to us and to the whole crypto currency community where, further innovations and developments is necessary.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:46:31 PM

This exchanger still has a lot of improvements to do to match large scale tradesites like binance or poloniex. It might take sometime but surely it will get there.

Competiting with the popular exchanges comes with great scale of works. The platform seems to hold large scale of volume and I think this is their advantage over those working big exchanges.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Vingolle (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:19:02 PM

This exchanger still has a lot of improvements to do to match large scale tradesites like binance or poloniex. It might take sometime but surely it will get there.

Competiting with the popular exchanges comes with great scale of works. The platform seems to hold large scale of volume and I think this is their advantage over those working big exchanges.

Yes, that's right. Prime XBT uses a highly scalable cloud infrastructure provided by Amazon. So the large transaction volumes is not a problem for us.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:41:46 PM

Traders always want to have those type of project where you get better option.PrimeXBT is providing you better trading option 100 times more than Binance and Bittrex.so why not getting engage to this trading site
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:25:57 PM

The issue with PrimeXBT blog has been fixed, as we promised. Enjoy reading: https://medium.com/primexbt

Since you were planing to launch your platform by end of December according to some replies in previous pages, it means that you platform is almost ready, why not share some pictures of exchange on those article, also if you publish an article about Aggregation Feature with some details should be great, I would like to know if you had deal with exchanges or you'll just use some sort of ways on your own side to aggregate it.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:30:13 PM

The issue with PrimeXBT blog has been fixed, as we promised. Enjoy reading: https://medium.com/primexbt

Since you were planing to launch your platform by end of December according to some replies in previous pages, it means that you platform is almost ready, why not share some pictures of exchange on those article, also if you publish an article about Aggregation Feature with some details should be great, I would like to know if you had deal with exchanges or you'll just use some sort of ways on your own side to aggregate it.
Project or the automation of a developmental procedure do not depend on the replies but it is a flow of establishment to achieve a goal at a proper time through a proper channel accordingly project owners will have a negotiation with the exchanges also they will figure out choose the right exchanges which will benefit all of us.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:21:33 PM

I hope PrimeXBT will be the most and valuable trading platform and can compete with Binance, Bittrex, and Bitfinex then goes to the number 1!
Most of us are hoping that,but we must not totally overlook the other outcomes.

But why will Prime XBT try to compete with Binance and Bittrex? Neither of those is a leverage platform? Those are regular exchanges to trade crypto lmao

All crypto exchanges compete against each other, Margin trading and others features are just extra features to target more customers. Bitfinex, Bitmex, Poloniex, Kraken, Huobi, OKEx and GDAX are offering margin trading as well and they consider to be competitor to Binance. At end of the day, you can do normal trading on those exchanges as well. That's why PrimexBT for example it's using 100x leverage as a key word in its marketing strategy, it's about adding more features to make the exchange better than what in market, in order compete with others crypto exchanges, because if you offer just what others offer before you, it would be hard for you to get customers that are already using other platforms. 

So, this could be somehow an interesting kind of concept because I'm a bit curious about what you point out about this 100x leverage. What is basically traders wanting to be is to get good amount of benefits and I am hoping this could provide better than the existing exchanges.

Basically, most exchanges that I mentioned above offer margin trading with small leverage, so what special about 100x leverage is, every $1 you invest is worth $100, that means with your $1000 margin you can open a $100,000 deal, sounds crazy, but it's also so risky.

That's right using 100x is risky if you don't have sufficient trading experience, but no one stops you from using let's say 10x or 5x margin. 100x is just a maximum margin that Prime XBT offers.
Yes,I totally agree as the investor has the control over the margin, based off their strategy and experience.

"Strategy and Experience" lmfao, most of the people playing around with margins usually have no strategy and just lose money without understanding shit
My friend,that's called gambling,unlike it's competition,prime exchange focuses on traditional trading more than gambling.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:48:42 PM

I too very much wait for start of the platform for testing. In my opinion, there is a high probability of the competition to top platforms.

Vingolle (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:21:21 PM

I hope PrimeXBT will be the most and valuable trading platform and can compete with Binance, Bittrex, and Bitfinex then goes to the number 1!
Most of us are hoping that,but we must not totally overlook the other outcomes.

But why will Prime XBT try to compete with Binance and Bittrex? Neither of those is a leverage platform? Those are regular exchanges to trade crypto lmao

All crypto exchanges compete against each other, Margin trading and others features are just extra features to target more customers. Bitfinex, Bitmex, Poloniex, Kraken, Huobi, OKEx and GDAX are offering margin trading as well and they consider to be competitor to Binance. At end of the day, you can do normal trading on those exchanges as well. That's why PrimexBT for example it's using 100x leverage as a key word in its marketing strategy, it's about adding more features to make the exchange better than what in market, in order compete with others crypto exchanges, because if you offer just what others offer before you, it would be hard for you to get customers that are already using other platforms.  

So, this could be somehow an interesting kind of concept because I'm a bit curious about what you point out about this 100x leverage. What is basically traders wanting to be is to get good amount of benefits and I am hoping this could provide better than the existing exchanges.

Basically, most exchanges that I mentioned above offer margin trading with small leverage, so what special about 100x leverage is, every $1 you invest is worth $100, that means with your $1000 margin you can open a $100,000 deal, sounds crazy, but it's also so risky.

That's right using 100x is risky if you don't have sufficient trading experience, but no one stops you from using let's say 10x or 5x margin. 100x is just a maximum margin that Prime XBT offers.
Yes,I totally agree as the investor has the control over the margin, based off their strategy and experience.

"Strategy and Experience" lmfao, most of the people playing around with margins usually have no strategy and just lose money without understanding shit

Prime XBT doesn't encourage people to trade without a strategy (even if not using margin), it's like driving a car without having a driving license.
Most forex traders use margin in their trades, that doesn't make them gamblers. Using margin is a way to increase profits and freeze less capital in cryptocurrency and during some market states, it's the only way to make profits. Subscribe to Prime XBT blog and learn how to avoid the typical newbie mistakes.
Vingolle (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:27:09 PM

I too very much wait for start of the platform for testing. In my opinion, there is a high probability of the competition to top platforms.

Thank you for your support! We do our best to deliver an excellent trading platform!
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:55:23 PM

Thank you for your support! We do our best to deliver an excellent trading platform!
You say that we can get a month of free trade if we invite and register 10 friends. But unfortunately I don’t have so many friends who are passionate about cryptocurrency. It turns out that I can not take advantage of this offer for free trade?
Vingolle (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:58:20 PM

You say that we can get a month of free trade if we invite and register 10 friends. But unfortunately I don’t have so many friends who are passionate about cryptocurrency. It turns out that I can not take advantage of this offer for free trade?

You can get 1 month of trading with no fees for registration and 1 more if you bring 10 friends.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:10:22 PM

You can get 1 month of trading with no fees for registration and 1 more if you bring 10 friends.

I'm very much excited to experienced on this kind of trading. Even if I'm just new on this kind of works but I sensed that having zero fees for 1 month is very convincing compared to the other exchanges. I'm gonna tell my friend to join in here and support it until the implementation comes.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 11:48:37 PM

From a preview perspective I will say i really like the layout of this exchange It looks really crispy and i hope is going to be as fast and it looks with all the features simplified Lets hope we get to have some kind of chance to vote new tokens for listing

ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:57:07 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2018, 12:10:14 AM by ratatat bangbang

I'm very much excited to experienced on this kind of trading. Even if I'm just new on this kind of works but I sensed that having zero fees for 1 month is very convincing compared to the other exchanges. I'm gonna tell my friend to join in here and support it until the implementation comes.

Knowing about trading 1 month of trading without fees is a great strategy to attract people. Hearing it will surely find them interested so with that many would love to know and support this kind of project. This will help also in gaining popularity. Looking forward for the success of this project.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:30:24 AM

Great to see this crypto trading platform that it keep on making its progressive actions and more than that, I see that it has a great advantage to the other exchanges which as far as I see, compared to Bitfinex margin trading which is limited to 3x, PrimeXBT offers up to 100x! Really really really great! Keep it up team.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:50:50 AM

As far as I know this exchange will give you leverage in trading  even if you have small funds to trade unlike other exchange that doesn't have this kind of platforms.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:47:00 AM

Traders always want to have those type of project where you get better option.PrimeXBT is providing you better trading option 100 times more than Binance and Bittrex.so why not getting engage to this trading site

Yup this is good for small traders who want to profit, 0% Fees is also a good way to attract bigger traders to join the 100x Leverage.

KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:12:36 AM

Because of great capabiloties and lots of unique and advance functions of this crypto trading platform, no doubt why people are engaging this on and on. Well truly, people are seeking for the best trading platform they could and, so glad, that PrimeXBT comes out this community offering a better experience with a 100x compared to Binance and to other trading platforms.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:56:45 AM

I like the idea about 100x leverage. But why we won't not have more leverage? Almost i see at forex exchange is 500x.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: