Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:33:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56444 times)
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:51:15 PM

I think there will be a few updates in the future. Hope with the giveaway, they can get many users interested to use the platform.
Let's hope that this turns out gaining more public attention for the project elevating the number of people joining it.
Perhaps the team needs to make some more efforts inorder for this to happen. And they need to ensure that everything will be done according to the plans so that people who have invested will be aware about the future happenings of the project.

You are right! The team needs more effort and should base it on their plans so that they can easily do everything. Planning is very important most especially you have goals to achieve or to reached. Doing it will surely make the team successful in everything. Looking forward for that day.
This fact mentioned by you is totally true as the team should be the one responsible for their own support to this community,this can be done by improving interaction and communication between them

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:04:59 PM

Maybe they are much busy in the betterment of the platform because they know that they will face difficulties and challenges in convincing more people to join since the platform have similarities from the others. This will give them more motivations to work hard in the development.
I think so. They are too much busy so that they couldn't reply all of the comments. But, as always, they are free to answer the users on their telegram group.
Well, hopefully the things that makes them busy is the development and improvement of the project. So, the time they spend is really worth it also for the positive outcome of this project.

Definitely right, they keep making some progress about the platform and it seems to be they are making a lot of effort on it. This is about making business and it should be well-handed so that everything could work well.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:57:26 PM

Maybe they are much busy in the betterment of the platform because they know that they will face difficulties and challenges in convincing more people to join since the platform have similarities from the others. This will give them more motivations to work hard in the development.
I think so. They are too much busy so that they couldn't reply all of the comments. But, as always, they are free to answer the users on their telegram group.
Well, hopefully the things that makes them busy is the development and improvement of the project. So, the time they spend is really worth it also for the positive outcome of this project.

Definitely right, they keep making some progress about the platform and it seems to be they are making a lot of effort on it. This is about making business and it should be well-handed so that everything could work well.

We cannot deny the fact how the team works in this project. All of us can totally say that they are working very hard just to make it successful. They do different ways just to make the project well developed and to make people satisfy. I am confident that they will succeed sooner or later.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:58:35 PM

Such high-quality work of the whole team of developers gives good results for the platform. The platform is becoming more popular every day and the number of supporters is also increasing daily.
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:11:06 PM

I think there will be a few updates in the future. Hope with the giveaway, they can get many users interested to use the platform.
Let's hope that this turns out gaining more public attention for the project elevating the number of people joining it.
Most people troop-in at the sign of any airdrop the only hope is they the exchange make some good listing and back that leverage and other features so that we can all benefit from the volume of trade and their platform features
A huge number of users are new to cryptocurrency, it was for them that the opportunity to get a little specific cryptocurrency for registration.

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:19:02 PM

Most people troop-in at the sign of any airdrop the only hope is they the exchange make some good listing and back that leverage and other features so that we can all benefit from the volume of trade and their platform features
A huge number of users are new to cryptocurrency, it was for them that the opportunity to get a little specific cryptocurrency for registration.
There were newbies in crypto market, but not totaly new because thhey well equipped with the knowledge and information through online datas and reviews in crypto that is why some of them are new yet very good in choosing project to invest.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:23:16 PM

Such high-quality work of the whole team of developers gives good results for the platform. The platform is becoming more popular every day and the number of supporters is also increasing daily.
I also observed that buddy,  the platform is becoming very attractive and the number of users are increasing each day. The tandem of the entire team project are well organized and precise in thier perspective task. Hopefully thier efforts will be paid off in the right time.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 11:42:51 PM

Is still a good thing but is small amount and most of the time just there till you add more bucks before withdrawal I think it will be more better if they get us some coins/tokens list to choose some kinda of polls will actually be nice

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:25:16 AM

I also observed that buddy,  the platform is becoming very attractive and the number of users are increasing each day. The tandem of the entire team project are well organized and precise in thier perspective task. Hopefully thier efforts will be paid off in the right time.
No efforts are not paid off in the end. Because every hardwork and efforts that put into good terms will always bear a good outcome in the future. And so this, that the team is really doing its best for the entire project is a good thing to be looking forward as a proud crypto user and supporter of this crypto trading platform. I am looking forward for more updates and upcoming opportunities from the PrimeXBT project team.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:20:02 AM

There were newbies in crypto market, but not totaly new because thhey well equipped with the knowledge and information through online datas and reviews in crypto that is why some of them are new yet very good in choosing project to invest.
Maybe those Newbies are just Newbies by the accounts used to wander here in the crypto currency community, but in reality they are experts or have been long to the world of crypto. Furthermore, for the project PrimeXBT, hoping that they will keep up on its progressive actions and productive outcomes for the future having its community with all its users, supporters and investors.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:41:35 PM

I hope that in the platform there will be a high protection not only of personal funds of users, but also of accounts. At this time, protection is a very important factor, because hackers do not stand still and develop.

Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:51:57 PM

I hope that in the platform there will be a high protection not only of personal funds of users, but also of accounts. At this time, protection is a very important factor, because hackers do not stand still and develop.
That's right, so let's hope that this platform will not be subjected to hacker attacks and will be very well protected.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:00:41 PM

Being secured is the thing that is very important to and if they could have that quality a lot investors will be attracted also since it is being safe and can be trusted.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:14:54 PM

Well, yes. Most of the people are likely wanted protection and security. But remember that even decentralized exchange could be hacked.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:20:28 PM

Those new crypto users shouldn't be touching leverage platforms with a ten foot pole. Heck most people shouldn't unless they know what they are doing
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:33:34 PM

I think that the key to stay secure is to get a better idea to encrypt every time the safety weakens.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:12:52 PM

I think that the key to stay secure is to get a better idea to encrypt every time the safety weakens.
Security measures also requires the cooperation of the users, like on how they create their passwords and etc. as long as they have multiple layer type of protection for better security.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:49:58 PM

Security measures also requires the cooperation of the users, like on how they create their passwords and etc. as long as they have multiple layer type of protection for better security.

Yes I agree, each account needs to be secure because nowadays many are hackers. That is why people in crypto world making sure if it is not a scam we cannot blame them because many are doing it. Hoping that the team will be more updated and find ways to upgrade the security and develop more the project.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:57:31 PM

Yes I agree, each account needs to be secure because nowadays many are hackers. That is why people in crypto world making sure if it is not a scam we cannot blame them because many are doing it. Hoping that the team will be more updated and find ways to upgrade the security and develop more the project.
As far as I know, the team took good care of the security issue. And I think that any user of the platform can be confident in the security of their account and their investments.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:06:13 PM

As far as I know, the team took good care of the security issue. And I think that any user of the platform can be confident in the security of their account and their investments.
True, I think this is the top priority of the project team, but of course with proper instructions and we'll updated information and systems this issues will be addressed accordingly. I am very confident they can do it with no problems at all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: